This morning on the “Today” show, Matt Lauer hinted that the Duggar family would be on Monday’s show to make a big announcement. We are just sitting on the edge of our seat in anticipation! What could the news be?! We have a few ideas…
- Michelle got her tubes ties and/or Jim Bob got a vasectomy — they just can’t afford to get pregnant again in this economy.
- The couple is pregnant with their 19th child.
- The eldest Duggar son, Josh, and his wife, Anna, are expecting and Michelle and Jim Bob are going to be grandparents!
- The family is going on tour as a modern-day Partridge family.
- Jim Bob, who served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999 to 2003, is announcing his candidacy for the U.S. Senate. If he gets elected, their new show will be called “The Duggars Go to Washington,” and their kids will attend Sasha and Malia Obama’s school.
Keep reading »
The Duggar family welcomed their 18th child (with a J name!) last week, a girl named Jordyn-Grace. Since then, they’ve been making the talk show rounds and the amount of fawning and praising and congratulating going on is enough to make me want to throw up. Yes, babies are cute. You will not find a person who loves babies more than me. But one woman, popping out 18 children, when there are so many babies and children that need to be adopted, is DISGUSTING. Michelle Duggar has every right to do what she wants with her body — Roe V. Wade goes both ways — but I also have the right to think it’s gross. As a friend of mine just said, “It’s a vagina, not a clown car!” It’s also selfish. By all means, if you can afford to have 18 children and provide a good life for them, blah, blah, blah, God’s will, GREAT — but couldn’t a fraction of those 18 be the children in orphanages also brought into this world thanks to God’s will? Keep reading »
Somehow, we forgot to tell you that the Duggar family’s new show “17 Kids and Counting” premiered Monday night on Discovery Health. You know the Duggar family. They’re the ones with 19 family members, one more child on the way, and names that all begin with the letter “J” (except for mama Michelle). In the first episode, the family takes a trip to New York City for Mother’s Day, and a tourist thinks they’re the most exciting thing in all of Times Square. Keep reading »