- Katie Couric wagged her finger at Kate Middleton and in her best maternal lecture-y voice told her to put some meat on those bones. [Socialite Life]
- Beyoncé doesn’t want to be friends with Kim Kardashian and gives her the “silent treatment” when they’re all hanging out together. [Hollywood Life]
- Ingredients you need to be on the watch for when buying beauty products. I personally have to watch out for purple dyes. They give me a rash! [Betty Confidential]
- How to lose weight without dieting: it’s all about being prepared with healthy foods to eat. [A New Mode]
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds could be dunzo soon because she wants a ring on her finger but he’s still too traumatized by the ScarJo divorce. [ONTD]
Tag Archives: duchess kate
I’m not trying to throw shade, but Pippa Middleton royally needs some help with her beauty game.Why does she have to go around in Forever 21 Couture with a deep orange Travolta tan and a face you can see your reflection in (contrary to rumors that old Pip loves herself a good powder session) while her oh-so-lucky sister the Duchess gets to be the darling of commoners and fashion editors alike? Not fair!
When Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, isn’t all glammed up for events, I think she is so freakin’ adorable. Is that disrespectful to say of a future princess? I just mean that she looks so relaxed and smiley, like a fun normal girl with exceptionally shiny, voluminous hair, that I want her to be my best pretty princess friend. Bonus points for looking downright fabulous in Yves Klein blue! So if we did happen to become best pretty princess friends, which is almost entirely possible, I would gently advise her to loosen up the vise grip on the black eye pencil, and steer her in the direction of a thin, clean liquid line on the upper lid. There is no reason that anyone, especially a girl as lovely and as married to Prince William as Kate, should be wearing such heavy-handed liner to a daytime sporting event (oh, just the Olympics). However, I will note that she is clearly magic, because she’s sitting in the sun and that stuff is not budging. I would die to know what’s inside Kate’s makeup bag, but I feel pretty confident that she will never, ever tell. That skin! It’s gotta be the bee venom.