We all make mistakes. And Taylor Randall, the University of Colorado undergrad who had to be coaxed off a mountain by police yesterday, is no exception. On Monday, the 21-year-old communications major went hiking with a couple of friends in the mountains surrounding Boulder, Colorado. While on their journey, the three decided to take some psychotropic mushrooms.
Mushrooms on a mountain? Sounds dreamy, huh? Eh, not so much.
Keep reading »
British model Cara Delevinge allegedly dropped a baggie of cocaine in front of paparazzi this weekend. (A model allegedly doing cocaine? Nooooooooooooo…. ) The UK’s Sun newspaper published pics of the beauty fumbling for her keys in front of her apartment and accidentally dropping a thin plastic baggie filled with a white substance on the ground. Blabbed a paparazzo to the Sun:
“She was really giggly. She found it hilarious but her friend was really edgy about it. Suddenly Cara dropped something and bent over to pick it up. Very discreetly, she just put her foot on it and then rolled her handbag across so it looked like she was just kind of bending over. The friend kept saying, ‘Can you stop taking pictures?’ The friend definitely realised they were in trouble once that little packet had dropped on the ground.”
The alleged cocaine pics are pretty damning for the 20-year-old, who has modeled for Victoria’s Secret’s PINK line, Lanvin, and Versace, and is the face of H&M’s Divided line. But hey, maybe she carries around baking soda everywhere to, uh, brush her teeth? One thing is for sure: She might be “the next Kate Moss” (in more ways than one), but she’s also a butterfingers. [The Sun UK, Fashionista] [Photo: Getty]
I was just starting to wrap my mind around the whole bath salts phenomenon, when I learned about “the growing and disturbing [drug] trend” amongst teens: FLOWERS. According to a CBS News report, a hallucinogenic high is achieved by smoking, snorting, eating or drinking the roots, leaves, seeds and flowers of any plant in the Datura family. These potentially deadly plants, which are in season in the summer, grow almost everywhere and are highly toxic. Says an anonymous teen about his Datura trip:
“It was just really, really intense, seeing people that weren’t there, talking to people that weren’t there. It was horrible and it lasted two days. The after affects were terrible. We got blurry vision. We actually thought we were going blind.”
Keep reading »