Oh man, I better call up all my high school boyfriends and tell them the news before it’s too late. Actually, on second thought, I’ll let them suss this one out for themselves. According to experts (yeah, you heard me, experts!!), regular marijuana use could be to blame for a hormonal imbalance leading to excessive breast tissue in men. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: drugs
In his memoir, Undisputed Truth, Mike Tyson revealed that he used a fake penis with someone else’s clean urine to pass drug tests. Chelsea Handler, being Chelsea Handler, wanted to know all the details. Here’s Tyson explaining how he used a fake dick connected to a jock strap to hide his drug use, which apparently was not very difficult because the drug tester usually doesn’t stare at your junk while you submit your sample. Also, it can’t be used like a dildo. Well. That is more than I wanted to know about the penis of a convicted rapist. Er, fake penis. [YouTube.com/ChelseaLately]
Former adult film star Jenna Jameson appeared on “Good Day New York” to promote her new, erotic novel Sugar and OH SUGAR, it was uncomfortable. She appeared to be under the influence of something — slurring her words and talking about how good she is at being monogamous (even while filming a gang bang?). It was so bad that producers cut her segment short because they were concerned about her mental state. Contrary to what Jameson says, everything does not appear to be going well. Let’s hope she gets the help she needs.[WOW]
We are not discussing crocodiles here, but given that even the most cursory, SafeSearch-on Googling of krokodil yields some of the most vile images you will ever see (DON’T DO IT!!!!), this stock photo of a crocodile will more than suffice. The flesh-eating intravenous drug does, in fact, get its name from the animal, as it causes a scalelike gangrene similar to the hide of the aquatic beast before progressing into abscesses and gangrene.
However, while crocodiles are kind of cute in photos, krokodil is decidedly NOT. It first rose to popularity in Russia (“krokodil” is Russian for “crocodile”) at least a decade ago due to heroin shortage, and while its main ingredient is a painkiller called desomorphine, it isn’t this component that causes the “rotting from the inside-out” effect of the drug that produces a high “three times stronger than heroin” — rather, the deadly side effects arise as a result of street chemists using codeine tablets mixed with substances like gasoline, paint thinner, or lighter fluid. Keep reading »
A homemade drug that causes severe damage to the flesh of those who use it has reportedly shown up in the U.S.
Previously reported in Russia, Krokodil, a disfiguring and potentially lethal mixture of codeine and hydrocarbons such as oil, paint thinner, gasoline or alcohol, has made its way to Arizona.
According to doctors at Banner Poison Control Center, two cases of the drug have been reported in the state in the past week. Read more at Huffington Post…
The magic of Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen‘s wife #3, has always been that she makes Charlie look comparatively almost-sane. The reality of Brooke Mueller, on the other hand, is that while it’s more than likely that Charlie is a very wealthy, very famous man who has chosen in some ways to wander down the path of no return rather than get the help he needs, his ex-wife is a deeply, deeeeeeeply troubled drug addict. RadarOnline has obtained an exclusive video of Mueller, 36, smoking crack out of a glass pipe and scoring $1,500 worth of crystal meth. The clip was reportedly shot before she lost custody of her and Sheen’s four-year-old twins, Bob and Max, in May of this year — the one-time reality TV star is currently undergoing her twentieth stint in rehab after she was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold following an overdose, while her boys were placed in the care of Sheen’s second wife, Denise Richards, with his approval. Is the release of this video shocking? No, but it is a graphic look into a life in danger. Awful. [RadarOnline]
Even though Zac Efron’s team has been using People and other celeb-friendly tabloids to try to get across the impression that Zac was only addicted to alcohol, and he fell by the ‘wayside’ due to negative influences from friends, TMZ is painting a different, more revealing and accurate story.
According to the report from TMZ, Zac went to rehab TWICE for cocaine, not once like originally reported. According to the reports, Zac was into both cocaine and molly, and had been for two years. He reportedly went to rehab once in March and thought he was fine, but relapsed when he went to work on a film set. After filming, he went back into outpatient care, which apparently did the trick. We’ll see… Read more at Celeb Dirty Laundry…
- Zac Efron reportedly had not one but two stints in rehab for cocaine addiction this year. [TMZ]
- Blake Lively’s older sister Robyn Lively revealed that she recreated her famous “Teen Witch” dance at Blake’s wedding to Ryan Reynolds. Cute or upstaging the bride? [US Weekly]
- The Kardashians are already filming their Christmas episode. That’s how they do. [RadarOnline]
- Also, Khloe Kardashian Instagrammed a pic of herself hanging out with Scott Disick, her sister’s baby daddy, in their pajamas. Raises eyebrows. That’s how they also do. [Hollywood Life]
- Amy Sedaris, Wanda Sykes, Cynthia Nixon and Julie White have joined a political comedy series called “Alpha House,” written by the Doonesbury comic creator Gary Trudeau, for Amazon Prime. [Variety] Keep reading »
- Maybe it wasn’t alcohol that landed Zac Efron in rehab: the “High School Musical” star allegedly checked into rehab for a “big coke problem” and abusing Molly (pure MDMA), according to TMZ sources. Efron wouldn’t show up to set while he was filming “Neighbors” because he was too coked out, the sources added, and also trashed a Las Vegas hotel room with his friends, causing $50K in damage. [TMZ]
- “Mad Men” will split the 14 episodes of its last season in two during 2014 and 2015 … which is a fancy way of saying two more short seasons, I guess? [Los Angeles Times]
- New couple alert: Rashida Jones is dating “Saturday Night Live” writer Colin Jost, who look like he has that Brooklyn hipster thing down to a T. [US Weekly]
- Arcade Fire will air a 30-minute concert special on NBC on Saturday, September 28, after the season premiere of “Saturday Night Live,” on which they’ll also be the musical guest. [Consequence Of Sound] Keep reading »
Colombian police say they have arrested a Toronto woman who simulated pregnancy to try to smuggle cocaine.
Col. Esteban Arias says 28-year-old Tabitha Leah Ritchie was stopped while trying to board an Air Canada flight in Bogota after an inspector noted that her belly was unusually cold and hard. He says police discovered a false belly made of latex taped to her body and they found 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds) of cocaine. Read more at Huffington Post…