There’s been a Lohan arrested and it isn’t Lindsay or papa Michael! Sadly, the arrest is still all too predictable: party-hardy momager Dina Lohan got busted for a DWI in Oyster Bay, Long Island, last night. The 50-year-old former Rockette was pulled over in her BMW for driving 77mph in a 55mph zone and turned out to be drunk. Over twice the legal limit! After complaining about being injured during the arrest, Dina took this bleary-looking mug shot and was eventually picked up at jail by someone — not Lindsay. who supposedly only found out about the arrest this morning. [TMZ; CBS Local] [Image via Getty]
Tag Archives: dina lohan
- Lindsay Lohan’s parents are writing dueling memoirs: Dina’s will presumably be about her ex-husband’s abuse, while Micheal’s will be called I Am Not Daddy Dearest: If I Can Turn It All Around, So Can You. Frisky book club anyone? That was a joke. [ Evil Beet Gossip]
- Chris Brown crashed his Porsche into a wall over the weekend and blamed the paparazzi for chasing him. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Helen Mirren dyes her hair pink, says she saw it on “America’s Next Top Model.” LOVE THIS WOMAN. [Evil Beet Gossip] Keep reading »
- “Entertainment Tonight” has exclusive photos of Dina Lohan’s black eye, allegedly given to her by Michael Lohan, taken many years ago when the Lohan children were still young (and Dina was still a brunette). In the pics, Dina is sporting a shiner underneath her right eye and holding babies. Dina supposedly released the photos to “explain” why Lindsay is so fucked up. As if we needed further confirmation that the Lohan family was a chaotic environment for the couple’s four kids or that Michael Lohan, who was arrested for domestic violence with ex-girlfriend Kate Major, is a crap human being … [Entertainment Tonight]
- Amy Winehouse drank herself to death, a second coroner looking into the singer’s 2011 death has confirmed. [Newser]
“[Lindsay Lohan] absolutely lied. We were having an argument, it escalated. She just wanted to hurt me at that moment. You know, mothers [and] daughters, we fight. I hate cocaine. I don’t do cocaine. I’m so proud of her for telling the truth because it destroyed me. I mean, I cried for weeks. It just hurt me so bad and she knew how horrible that was, and she came clean and told the truth that she lied. I’m very proud of her for that, which is very difficult to have to do. There’s so much more to the story than the public sees, and it takes its toll on my children and myself, and we’re just trying to move forward.”
– Dina Lohan assured “Entertainment Tonight” that she hates cocaine and that when daughter Lindsay called her father in a panic last month, yelling that Dina was crazy because she’d just done coke, it was untrue. Michael Lohan called 911 and released audio of Lindsay’s call to him to TMZ. But thankfully, Lindsay has come clean about this big misunderstanding. Hurrah! Dina’s good name is restored! [Perez Hilton, Yahoo] [Photo: Splash News]
It’s been a busy weekend for La Famiglia Lohan. On Friday, Micheal Lohan appeared at Lindsay’s house in L.A., planning to stage an intervention, supposedly with her management team and lawyers in tow. But everyone was turned away at the door by a guy claiming to be Lindsay’s new boyfriend and then someone even called the cops to report a trespasser.
Never one to let something little like the police to get in his way, Father Of The Year is now vowing to seek conservatorship of Lindsay … you know, Britney Spears-style. Keep reading »
- Canadians are all related, which means you can’t sleep with Ryan Gosling without also sharing DNA with Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, and Avril Lavigne. [Celebrity Cafe]
- The full transcript for Lindsay Lohan’s call to her dad Michael, following her fight with mom Dina, is now online! [“The Houstons: On Our Own” reality show trailer is here starring Bobbi Kristina Brown coping after her mom’s death by getting loved up by her adopted brother. [Uptown Magazine]
- A new unauthorized biography claims that Elizabeth Taylor banged Ronald Reagan as a teenager and once had a three-way with President John F. Kennedy and the actor Robert Stack. Go you, Liz! [Express UK]
So … guess the mother/daughter duo made up after last night’s big fight? The latest is that Michael Lohan, LiLo’s dad and Dina’s ex-husband, called the cops after Lindsay called him to tell him about the fight, saying that her mom was “on cocaine” and trying to “kidnap” her. She also told him she sustained a cut leg and broken bracelet (!!!), and Dina can allegedly be heard in the background of the call (which, duh, Michael recorded and gave to TMZ) telling her daughter, “You’re dead to me.” Something tells me both Dina and Lindsay woke up this morning with a hangover and a case of “Wait, what happened?” [Photos: INFDaily]
- Ooof: Lindsay Lohan and drama mama Dina Lohan had a physical fight last night after a night out clubbing in New York City. TMZ reports the party-hearty starlet and her mother left the Electric Room around 4 a.m. and began driving home to Dina’s house on Long Island when an argument erupted. Back at Dina’s house, “it became physical with Lindsay sustaining a cut on her leg.” Lindz also suffered a broken bracelet [Not a broken bracelet! -- Editor] during the argument. A 911 call was made reporting domestic violence and saying Lindsay was being held against her will by her mother and the driver who took them home. No arrests have been made. [TMZ]
A little later today, Dr. Phil is interviewing former “America’s Next Top Model” contestant turned meth addict Jael Strauss, but I’m almost more excited for his interview next week with Dina Lohan. By the looks of this preview, Lindsay’s mom is straight up sauced for her tete-a-tete with the tough-talking “doctor” — she even taunts him for his “little tie and little shoes.” Dr. Phil don’t play that, so I expect his shouts of “Get real!” are to blame for all those tears. This family is a disaster. It’s no wonder LiLo has been so wrecked.
Last night, domestic abuser and homophobe Chris Brown got in a brawl with someone who was possibly in Drake’s entourage, supposedly over Rihanna, and he lost a bloody piece of his chin in the melee.
This morning, The New York Post reported xoJane writer Cat Marnell is leaving the blog to smoke angel dust and “write a book.” Like, she actually said that to a reporter. This is the new plan because she doesn’t want to stop using drugs, as she has been asked to do by her employer.
Then, this South African couple told the Daily Mail about how they keep an adult pet Bengal tiger inside their home as a pet and he sometimes chews up their sofas. This couple also owns several tasty-looking pet dogs.
Typically, I have boundless reserves of empathy, if not outright sympathy, for others. But it is time for some real talk: None of these people are deserving of our sympathy. I mean, it sucks when bad things happen to people, like when your Bengal tiger eats your couch. It would suck if more bad things happened to these people, like if your pet Bengal tiger eats your dogs. But do we feel bad for these individuals for the hard knocks coming their way? No. No, we do not.
After the jump, more people we do not feel bad for at all. Not one little bit. “Unbad,” you might even say: Keep reading »