- Kacey Jordan, porn star pal of Charlie Sheen, claims she aborted a pregnancy a couple of years ago. Guess who the would-be father allegedly was? Kevin Federline, after his divorce from Britney Spears. Yes, the only way this story could get better is if it involves K-Fed. [The Superficial]
- Kacey Jordan also told “Good Morning America” that Charlie Sheen wanted her to babysit his kids. But Denise Richards will have you know (via Twitter) that no “adult film actresses” would be babysitting her children. [TMZ, TMZ]
- Denise Richards is also apparently turning down oodles in tell-all money. Good for her! [PopEater]
Tag Archives: denise richards
“That’s the least of my worries. I did a movie, ‘Wild Things.’ I did Playboy. This is part of my job. I don’t know how we’ll explain it. Charlie and I have much more to explain than this.”
—Denise Richards on how she’ll explain her recent Howard Stern appearance and her sexy new Spike TV show, “Blue Mountain State,” to her and Charlie Sheen’s two daughters [NY Daily News] Keep reading »
But wait—the story deepens. Yesterday, we told you that the police were called to Charlie Sheen‘s hotel room at 2 a.m. Monday night, and that they found him naked, intoxicated, and ranting about a stolen wallet. He was taken to the hospital. His rep said he had an allergic reaction to a medication—rumors said he was doing lots of coke with a prostitute. Some even placed the prostitute hiding in the closet when the police arrived because Charlie had been throwing furniture.
Now the rumor mill is also saying that Sheen’s ex wife, Denise Richards, met this call girl over dinner at a posh New York restaurant. She supposedly excused herself when she got annoyed with Sheen’s behavior. Keep reading »
Yesterday’s episode of “Oprah” could have been subtitled “Women In Denial.” The talk show queen first sat down with Denise Richards, who spilled, oh, half the beans about her ex-husband, Charlie Sheen. Sheen was arrested on Christmas for allegedly assaulting his current wife, Brooke Mueller. Richards said Sheen called her from jail so he could wish their two kids Merry Christmas (Aww! Not.), but claims she didn’t inquire as to why he was in the pokey. Maybe because she could easily guess? Richards accused Sheen of being abusive during their very bitter divorce battle and even claimed she feared for her life. Richards told Oprah that Sheen was verbally abusive but that he never hit her, though she does admit he had pushed her — which qualifies as physical abuse in my book. While Richards was revealing more details than we’d known previously about their relationship, she still seemed weirdly … defensive of him, despite acknowledging that he has an obvious and reoccurring problem, one that he has continually denied inflicting upon her or Mueller. Even Richards’ father, who was in the audience, seemed frustrated that his daughter continues to “go back” to Sheen. Check out a clip of the interview above. Keep reading »
Yesterday Denise Richards caught some hell for daring to take her kids to the park. You see, some say she was there for a photo op, since her ex-husband, Charlie Sheen, you know, is in the news and stuff this week. Richards then took to Twitter to defend her outing — and then vowed to “spill” the beans about “everything.” Um, hello, homegirl wants a book deal and I say we give it to her. Keep reading »
Stripper-lovin’ Charlie Sheen is keeping it klassy, as usual. Sheen was arrested in Aspen yesterday for allegedly assaulting his wife, Brooke Mueller, mother to his twin boys. Sheen was released later in the day after posting $8,500 bail.
Apparently, cops responded to a 911 call on Christmas morning from Mueller, claiming Sheen assaulted her. But when the police arrived, Sheen claimed he was just fending his wife off. Mmm-kay. Sheen, 44, was charged with felony second degree assault, felony menacing and criminal mischief, a misdemeanor. TMZ reports all three charges are “coupled with a domestic violence component.” Keep reading »
I’m just gonna say it. Elin Nordegren needs to pack up her crap — oh wait, she already did that — move out of the house she shares with Tiger Woods and not take a penny of his “please stay with me, baby” money. She can get what she is owed for being a loyal, devoted wife to the philandering golfer when she takes him to divorce court. With nine — nine!!! — alleged mistresses now semi-accounted for, Tiger seems more focused on beating Wilt Chamberlain’s record for infidelity than he is on improving his golf game. I don’t foresee how it’s possible for Nordegren to ever trust her husband again, and raising children in a house where the trust is gone is no good for the kiddies, amiright? We already suggested some possible rebounds for Elin, should she take my advice and get the hell out of the Tiger Cage, but what about Woods? He must be itching to tap some hot cocktail waitress ass right about now. As poor taste is my forte and Tiger has clearly identified his, uh, “type,” here are eight women I can see Tiger playing put-put with. Keep reading »
- Nine year-old Rubina Ali is more than just an adorable actress from “Slumdog Millionaire”—she’s also a soon-to-be author! [People] – From the description, the memoir sounds just as vivid as the beautiful film.
- Denise Richards talks about her “complicated” life in an interview with PopEater. [Pop Eater] — She actually sounds fairly intelligent! Way to step it up, Denise! Now if you could just stop flaunting your bra straps like a wannabe bimbo…
- Now that James Franco has bailed on giving the UCLA commencement speech, students are rallying together to try to get Conan O’Brien to give it. [Perez] — Here’s hoping they can get the hilarious redhead to show! I will be very jealous if they do.
Denise Richards picks her daughter up from dance class. [Los Angeles, 5/14/09] Keep reading »