- Surprise, surprise: Denise Richards’ paperwork to the Department of Children and Family Services paints her ex-husband Charlie Sheen — the father of her two daughters and twin boys with his other ex, Brooke Mueller — as a model parent. Richards recently told DCFS she can no longer care for the twins as their temporary guardian, because the boys are violent towards her own three daughters and they throw poop. Mueller is currently battling a drug addiction, so Richards has been raising the boys. Despite all the threats and name-calling Sheen has made towards his ex-wife, Richards seems to think he is an excellent parent. [TMZ]
- Matt Lauer and Al Roker
got on-air prostate examsgot prostate exams on “Today.” [Deadline Hollywood]
- Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus got ribbed at the Country Music Awards in the form of a compliment to Taylor Swift for not “humping a teddy bear or gyrating with Beetlejuice.” [Huffington Post] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: denise richards
Denise Richards no longer wants to care for her ex-husband Charlie Sheen and his other ex-wife Brooke Mueller’s twin boys, Bob and Max, she has informed the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.
Surprise, surprise, the two little boys are really badly behaved.
You can’t judge a celebrity’s book by its cover unless it’s a cover as lame as this. Why on Earth is Denise Richards wearing PJ’s and brushing her teeth? And why does she look so happy to be photographed by paparazzi while doing so? A book cover like this makes me think she’s actively trying to get people not to read her book. Or that someone on her team is trying to sabotage her. Well, she’s dissuaded me from cracking the cover, not that I ever would have anyway. Denise isn’t the only celeb with an embarrassing book cover. Click away to see the most ludicrous.
Morning Quickies: John Mayer Wants Jennifer Aniston Back & Will Denise Richards Roast Charlie Sheen?
- John Mayer may be trying to win Jennifer Aniston back because he can’t stand the sight of her happy with Justin Theroux, or something. This is what The National Enquirer says, so it must be true. [Celebitchy]
- Add Taylor Swift to the list of celebs launching a fragrance: her perfume Wonderstuck has notes of everything from “freesia, green tea, apple blossom, raspberry and dewberry” to “peach and vanilla.” [The Gloss]
- Kris Jenner is getting a facelift for her daughter Kim Kardashian’s wedding, as you do. [Celebuzz]
A big congratulations to Denise Richards! The actress and former wife of Charlie Sheen has adopted a baby girl. The new little one’s name is Eloise Joni Richards. Apparently, Denise let her and Charlie’s two daughters—Sam and Lola—pick their new sister’s name, hence “Eloise.” As for Joni—that’s Denise’s mama’s name. After the announcement of the adoption was made last night, Denise tweeted, “Thank you all for your sweet messages. The girls and I are over the moon and so is my dad Grandpa Irv…xo.” Here’s hoping that the life adjustment is a super easy one for all of them. But I do have to question the name Eloise. I mean, now the girl is fated to live at the Plaza and have a pet turtle Skipperdee. Though I guess as things go, that’s not so bad. [People] Keep reading »
“I get into the good stuff about my marriage because people have only gotten the rotten stuff. There was a beautiful love story between us … I went through a lot and I get asked a lot of questions about that time in my life so I figured that I would share my story and, hopefully, anyone that is dealing with challenges will know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We had one of the worst divorces so if we get into a good place, that’s great.”
—Denise Richards shares with reporters what they can expect in her memoir, The Real Girl Next Door, which will be released in late July. Apparently, anyone expecting a smear of Charlie Sheen a la their divorce trial will be sorely disappointed. As will anyone expecting Shakespearean-level writing. [NY Daily News] Keep reading »
It’s no secret that Charlie Sheen is gross and scary with a capital ‘S.’ And that the people who have shelled out $80 to see his disaster of a stage show, “Violent Torpedo of Truth,” have made a questionable decision. But I am truly baffled by the audience of more than 3,000 in Cleveland who, upon Charlie’s urging, began chanting “F**k that bitch!” with him in reference to his ex-wife, Denise Richards. Keep reading »
- Charlie Sheen tweeted many vulgarities about his ex-wife/mother of his children Denise Richards earlier this morning — among them “traitor,” “kidnapper,” “dog thief” and my favorite, “loser whore.” Pot, kettle. [PopEater]
- Prince William and Prince Harry managed to pull off a secret bachelor party this weekend. Instead of nightclubbing in London, the princes and 20+ pals hung out at one of their many estates in the British countryside. It sucks that they couldn’t go out on the town, but at least they weren’t hounded by paparazzi and/or strippers all night. [Daily Mail UK]
- Also, Kate Middleton allegedly chose a fruitcake for her wedding cake. Oh, honey. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Father of the Year Michael Lohan reportedly got paid $180,000 clams to appear for 21 days on “Celebrity Rehab.” Don’t even get me started. [PopEater]
Charlie Sheen has apparently convinced Brooke Mueller to move into a mansion in his neighborhood so it’s easier for him to see his kids between coke sandwiches and is even working on getting Denise Richards in on the same deal. So basically he’s taking Clam Manor in a less alarming direction – for now. He’s very persuasive. RadarOnline reports:
According to a source close to the situation Charlie wants to buy BOTH of his exes, Brooke and Denise Richards mansions at the swanky gated complex, Mullholland Estates, where he currently resides.
And Brooke Mueller is extremely keen on the idea, as a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that she is “planning on taking Charlie up on his very generous offer. Brooke thinks its a great idea because Charlie can see their twin sons on a daily basis.