- Perhaps scandalously, Ashton Kutcher (@aplusk) and Demi Moore (@mrskutcher) are no longer following each other on Twitter. OMG WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?! [The Superficial]
- Ryan Gosling ringtones: the only way The Gos is ever getting in my pants. [Jezebel]
- The Rep. Anthony Weiner sexting scandal is getting its own gay porn parody. It’s about time! What took them so long? [Queerty]
- Apparently America isn’t ready for a female-led pro-sex movie like “What’s Your Number?” Speak for yourself, fool! I’ve already bought tickets to see it this weekend. [Crushable] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: demi moore
Rumors are flying fast and furious about the state of Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore‘s marriage. Star magazine alleges that the couple has been living apart for months—Kutcher filming “Two and a Half Men” in Los Angeles while Moore is in New York making “Magic Mike“—and that they are really over. A source told the magazine, “[They're] just putting on a show until they officially split.” The mag predicts a bitter divorce over the couple’s $290 million in assets. I’m still hoping all this is totally false—I’ve always loved Aston and Demi together. But I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Meanwhile, a 23-year-old blonde alleges that she hooked up with Kutcher a week ago, which happened to be Ashton and Demi’s six year anniversary. So who is this girl Ashton allegedly slept with? Find out all about Sara Leal after the jump.
- A 23-year-old woman claims Ashton Kutcher cheated on Demi Moore with her after a boozy night out at a club in San Diego. Star magazine also recently reported the couple has separated because of Ashton’s alleged cheating. The new “Two & A Half Men” star was previously accused of cheating on Demi with a woman named Brittney Jones, who said they made love on the couch. Fingers crossed any rumored dalliances are just part of the couple’s alleged “open relationship.” [RadarOnline]
- Friends of Nicole Richie say she got a boob job this summer because she was unhappy with the way her tatas looked after breastfeeding. [Us Weekly]
- I would say that Ryan Gosling’s olive green suit at the “Ides Of March” premiere looks fugs, but I’m afraid Amelia might fire me. [Not my fave, but he still looks gorg. -- Editor] [Celebuzz] Keep reading »
Wendy Williams, host of GSN’s new show, “Love Triangle,” holds what might be a kind of controversial opinion about celeb couple Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. Though she thinks they make a nice couple, she wishes Demi hadn’t married Ashton because, at the end of the day, she won’t be able to give him children of his own. Now, I am pretty sure Wendy does not have a second job as Demi’s OB-GYN, so I’m going to take her assessment of Demi’s current reproductive capabilities with a grain of salt. I also am pretty sure she doesn’t hold a third job as the couple’s marriage counselor and is thus privy to their discussions — or lack thereof — about having a baby. And I don’t think it’s fair for her to assume that just because Ashton is from the midwest, he must want to procreate. All that being said, Wendy’s judgments about the seemingly happy couple do bring up a subject that us lesser famous folks can discuss — would you commit to someone who didn’t share your views on having kids?
Demi Moore and Bruce Willis remained a co-parenting team this weekend when one of their daughters got nabbed by cops, according to TMZ, and was cited for alcohol possession.
Tallulah Belle Willis, 17, was in a group of three underage girls spotted by cops in Hollywood on Friday night as they stepped out of a car around 11:00 p.m. The girls were allegedly carrying bottles of alcohol, and police officers intervened.
The minors couldn’t be cited and released without the police notifying parents, and Tallulah reportedly placed a call to her dad. But Moore apparently was the one who zipped over to pick up Tallulah at the end of a good-time-night-gone-wrong. Read more… Keep reading »
So, apparently, Jennifer Aniston didn’t love our idea for her to direct an all female version of “The Three Amigos” starring herself, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow. Looks like she wanted something more meaty and heartfelt for her directorial debut. She has signed on for “Project Five,” a Lifetime project that will meld together five short films about different breast cancer survivors. And Jennifer won’t be the only famous director—Demi Moore and Alicia Keys will also be stepping behind the camera for the cause. Keep reading »
“I bet a high school buddy $1,000 that one day I would go on a date with Jennifer Aniston. … I was 17 years old and she was on my screensaver. … Five years later I actually met her and I asked Brad Pitt’s permission to ask his wife out on a date. He was so cool and said ‘You go for it,’ so I asked her and she turned me down. Now we’re friends so it might still happen, but now I have to ask Demi’s permission and I just don’t know how to broach that with the wife. But I do want to win the bet.”
—Ashton Kutcher reveals to Graham Norton of the BBC that his dream woman back in the day wasn’t Demi Moore, but Jennifer Aniston. For some reason, I can just picture young Ashton watching “Friends” and drooling at the Rachel scenes. [NY Daily News] Keep reading »
“A lot of times my wife and I sit across from each other and tweet… it’s the same reason you send roses to a woman at work. Sometimes people like to be adored in public.”
– Ashton Kutcher on why he and his wife, Demi Moore, are so public about their relationship on Twitter. People especially like being adored in public when the public thinks your marriage is an annoying sham. [Reuters] Keep reading »
Lately, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher have been ultra affectionate in public, trying to show the world that their marriage is not in danger amid rumors that Ashton cheated on Demi with a 21-year-old named Brittney Jones. But in a new interview, Brittney claims that Ashton wasn’t actually cheating when he allegedly had sex with her on a couch while Demi was out of town. “Ashton said he and Demi have an open relationship and have threesomes often,” Brittney explained. “I didn’t feel at all like he had just cheated on his wife. It felt normal and OK.” Then she contradicted herself and said, “[Ashton] said they share women, but he isn’t supposed to go off and sleep with women on his own. He said Demi had to be there and that Demi likes to pick the girls out.” [Huffington Post]
The source here is about as reliable as a used car salesman with the words “I lie” tattooed across his forehead. But is it possible that Demi and Ashton have an open relationship? It’s possible, as many celebrity couples have this arrangement or at least are rumored to. Find out who after the jump.
Dear Demi and Ashton,
Congratulations on your fifth wedding anniversary, which you celebrated in bed on Friday. I know you celebrated your anniversary in bed on Friday because you tweeted a picture of the two of you cuddling between the sheets with the message “Thank you for all the anniversary wishes!! Enjoying a day lounging around watching “Breaking Bad” Great show!” So now I guess I also know you enjoy “Breaking Bad,” which is, you know, great. I’m happy for you. Congratulations! Congratulations on having a show you love to watch, and for being married five years, and for having gorgeous bodies. Demi, those recent pictures your tweeted of you in a tiny white bikini were very impressive, they were. You should be proud. And, yes, you look so young and hip in those chunky black glasses you’ve been sporting. But, now, please, won’t you STFU? Keep reading »