Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: debbie rowe
- Debbie Rowe has reportedly given up her custody fight for Michael Jackson’s children, and it only cost Katherine Jackson $4 million! [NY Post] — She probably only wanted money all along.
- Molly Ringwald gave birth to twins, a girl and boy named Adele Georgiana and Roman Stylianos. [Dlisted]
- Mira Sorvino had a son after a potentially life-threatening pregnancy that endangered her and the child. [Us Weekly] — Modern medicine saves the day again.
- Debbie Rowe is reportedly ready to fight for custody of Prince Michael and Paris, according to NBCLA. [Dlisted] — I wonder if she really feels any connection to them or if it’s the trust that is driving her.
- Hayden Panettiere and Steve Jones have broken up because she can’t handle long distance relationships. [Starpulse] — On to the next much older guy!
- Zac Efron and Megan Fox shared an intimate dinner recently, according to a source. [Celebuzz]
Yesterday, we told you that Michael Jackson was not the biological father of his children Michael Jr. and Paris since they were sperm-donor babes. Turns out, Debbie Rowe isn’t the biological mother of the two kids she carried for the man in the mirror. All three children (including Prince Michael II) were produced via in-vitro fertilization. Debbie was the surrogate for the first two kids, and a different surrogate was used for Prince. It’s unknown whether Michael chose the egg and sperm donors. So now the custody battle over the little ones is going to get even more twisted. With the way this story is playing out, maybe Marilyn Monroe and James Dean are the biological parents? [TMZ] Keep reading »
- Though she was rumored to have given up her parental rights long ago, Debbie Rowe will reportedly be getting full custody of her two children with Michael Jackson. [Perez Hilton]
- Not all stars looked like stars before they got famous. Check out these pop icons back in the day. [Yep Yep] – Warning: It ain’t such a pretty sight…
- Farrah Fawcett’s invitation-only funeral is set for Tuesday. Her partner Ryan O’Neal is handling the ceremony. [People]