- Frontman Michael Angelakos took the band’s name from a slang term for drive-ins where teens ignored the screen in favor of other, um, activities.
- Their Chunk of Change EP was originally created as a belated Valentine’s Day present for Angelakos’s girlfriend.
- They’ve opened for Death Cab for Cutie and Girl Talk, two of our faves.
- The five guys who make up the band are super cute and nerdy looking. (We’re crushing on the three in glasses.)
- We listened to “Sleepyhead” 25 times in a row the other day (seriously) and still want to jump up and down every time we hear it.
Download “Sleepyhead” for free at Music.Download.com. The Chunk of Change EP will be released September 16. Keep reading »