Apparently, Victoria isn’t the only fashion designer in the multi-talented Beckham family. Coming together for a charity project, she, David, and even their three sons, collaborated to create T-shirts for the organization Sport Relief, which “help[s] poor and vulnerable people” in disadvantaged countries. Whether they intended to or not, the shirts do take on a home art project feeling with their collages of stars, spray paint lettering, and images of David balancing a soccer ball. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: david beckham
- David Beckham‘s face will be printed on condoms (which will be available for sale) at a Madrid art museum’s new exhibit called Tears for Eros. [Guardian] — Because that’s sexy and not creepy at all?
- In his first radio interview since the Rihanna incident, Chris Brown claims he wants another chance and that “at the end of the day, it just isn’t right to judge somebody.” [PopEater] — Er, except when you’re facing, you know, judgment.
Seriously, what is it with guys and their annual beard-growing fascination? (Maybe it’s for Movember?) Doesn’t it seem like they do it just to prove they can, rather than to change their look? David Beckham is now sporting a beard which he started growing during a camping trip with his kids and he then “got carried away,” he tells the Guardian. The British newspaper, however, hates Beckham’s beard, not just a little bit, but quite a lot. Keep reading »
While taping an interview with David Beckham, Ellen decided to add some (posh) spice to her show by surprising him with this spoof of his hot Armani spread. The episode will air later this week, but until then, I will kill time by Photoshopping myself onto half-naked Becks’ pecks. Swoon! [Burbank, CA, 8/31/09] Keep reading »
Sorry, kids. No more Beckham underwear porn for you. Victoria Beckham has decided against continuing the super steamy underwear campaign that she models with her husband for Armani. The reason? She says she wants to concentrate on her fashion career, as she’ll be presenting her line at NYC Fashion Week for the second time. However, could it be that she’s finally embracing her inner prude? Apparently, the Beckham children have asked some questions about their naked parents. Says David, “When they first saw them, they were like: ‘Daddy, why are you in your underwear so everyone can see?’”
That isn’t enough, though, to tear the soccer star away from the campaign—he’s keeping his contract. So, will Armani slate another sexy celeb couple to shoot the line? What Hollywood pair would measure up? Brad and Angie? Will and Jada? [Grazia, NowMagazine.co.uk] Keep reading »
Ever since I found out that Howie Mandel has Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, I’ve semi-obsessively watched “Deal Or No Deal” waiting to see how Howie reacts during those awkward moments when a contestant tries to hug him. Howie’s OCD is no joke—it’s seriously limited his life, and he’s writing a memoir about it called “Here’s the Deal: Don’t Touch Me.” In the book, he’ll reveal much more about his battle with the disease than the nuggets he’s given us so far: that he hasn’t shaken anyone’s hand since 2001, that he walks around his house with a face mask and gloves on, that he is so afraid of public restrooms that he can only use the bathroom at home, and that he shaves his head because it makes him feel cleaner. [Wikipedia]
I am completely and thoroughly fascinated with OCD, so you better believe that I will be picking up Howie’s memoir the day it comes out in November. And I’m also counting the minutes until VH1′s “OCD Project,” which will be like a “Real World” for OCD sufferers undergoing treatment. But since it’ll be a while until either of these comes out, here are some details about other famous OCD suffers to tide you over. Keep reading »
Cut-from-stone David Beckham will not be posing in his undies with anyone other than his wife, anytime soon. The soccer star denied reports that he would be posing with Angelina Jolie for new Emporio Armani ads. “She’s an amazing person and so is Brad. They’re an incredible couple—got an amazing family. You know she wouldn’t do it and I wouldn’t do it. At the end of the day, I wouldn’t do it because I’m married,” Becks told “Extra.” In the past, Beckham has posed with his wife, Victoria for similar ads, but rejects rumors about doing the same with Jolie. Having just celebrated his 10th wedding anniversary with Vic and knowing Jolie’s husband-snatching past, Beckham has totally taken the right stance on this one. [Extra]
Keep reading »
- Kelis claims estranged husband Nas has left her without support or money for pre-natal expenses, even though he’s filthy rich. [TMZ] — Hmm, maybe she should have considered the type of person he is before filing for divorce while pregnant.
- Carnie Wilson and husband Rob Bonfiglio welcomed a new baby girl last Friday. [Dlisted] — Isn’t it interesting that when she was in Wilson Phillips, the label tried to “hide” Carnie behind the skinny group members, and since then she has been more popular than them?
- Alec Baldwin says he was suicidal over the angry voicemail he left for his daughter, which was made public by ex-wife Kim Basinger. [People] — When will people realize they shouldn’t record things they don’t want others to hear or watch?