David and Victoria Beckham may be mega-famous and strikingly beautiful, but they also happen to have giant hearts. Victoria Beckham tweeted today that she’s selling her shoes to raise money for survivors of Typhoon Haiyan. She tweeted, “Big clear out of my shoes, on sale tomorrow in aid of @BritishRedCross #ShopDrop,” with a photo of a mountain of gorgeous shoes of every size and color. The Spice Girl and her family donated clothes as well, and they’re encouraging fans to do the same. The shoes will be a part of the British Red Cross’s shop drop, a program that encourages people to donate quality clothes and other items to shops throughout the U.K. More information about the sale is available here if you’re near local and would like to support a great cause. [Red Cross; People]
Tag Archives: david beckham
- A new report claims David Beckham will be knighted by Prince William for his contributions to charity later this year. If Becks receives the knighthood, that will make his wife Victoria Beckham “Lady Victoria.” [Metro UK]
- ABC News’ anchor Amy Robach announced today she has breast cancer and will undergo a double mastectomy. [US Weekly]
- Tom Cruise said filming his action movies are as “brutal” as serving a tour in the military. Hmm, I think actual veterans might disagree with you on that, Tom. [TMZ]
- “Downton Abbey” has been renewed for a fifth season. Hear, hear! [NYmag.com] Keep reading »
No, David Beckham hasn’t joined a sexy, sexy motorcycle gang. Mr. Posh Spice is the new face of Belstaff, and we now have the first peek of the company’s print campaign in all its rough, handsome glory. As if this wasn’t enough to leave me thrilled for days, he’ll also be designing a capsule collection for the company. The ad was shot by Peter Lindbergh to create the vibe of “the spirit of a band of brothers traveling across the English countryside” — with one gorgeous lady, too, I guess. [Fashionista]
David Beckham is so hot, you guys. Especially when he’s decked out in his signature knit hat, holding daughter Harper and wearing a friggin’ candy necklace. Beckham, who turned 38 yesterday (Happy Birthday David! Call me!) was given the sweet candy treat by Harper as a birthday gift. I’m amazed Victoria let’s him have candy in the house. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
The only thing that makes chubby baby cheeks better is when a hot dad is planting a kiss on one of them. Ovaries be combusting. [Photos: Pacific Coast News]
There were a lot of moments in 2012 that stood out, that burst forth, rose in prominence and were hard to ignore. These 12 moments in celebrity bulges were our favorites. We hope they’re swelling with pride.
Is it weird to be jealous of a baby? It’s weird, isn’t it? I’m weird I guess. Whatever. [Photos: Bauer-Griffin]
With two very busy careers and four kids underfoot, David and Victoria Beckham surely have their hands full. Even so, the doting dad says he’d like to add another baby (or two!) to their brood.
“If we have one or two more – two might scare Victoria, but we’ll see,” David says when asked if they might have more children.
The famous footballer, who is already dad to kids Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper, admits that he’s “still amazed” by how different it is to have a daughter. Read more …
We like David Beckham. A lot. His personality? Who cares? We just like to gaze upon him adoringly. And we especially like this wet, sexy, abtastic shot of Mr. Posh Spice on the cover of the new Elle UK. He’s the first man to ever go solo on the cover of the mag, so they did two versions — the one just for subscribers is posted after the jump. We’re particularly fond of this “dripping wet hunk/junk shot,” but which do you prefer?
- Harper Seven Beckham — that’s David and Victoria’s infant daughter, for those of you not obsessed with the chubby-cheeked beauty — has been offered a modeling contract by baby clothing web site My1stYears.com. This is probably just a stunt, but I, for one, need more pictures of those chubby cheeks. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Tommy Marth, a sax player for the band The Killers, died on Monday morning of suicide. [PopCrush]
- Beyoncé is supposedly icing out Kim Kardashian from her and Jay-Z’s “inner circle,” even though Kim wants them all to be best buds now that she’s dating Kanye. Sniffs a source,” Beyoncé is used to hanging out with Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow – she’s in a totally different league to Kim.” [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Meanwhile Kim’s sister Khloe has her own opinion on the Kimye romance: “I don’t think it’s serious.” [Uptown Magazine]
- Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used To Know” has its very own Hebrew bouzouki cover. [PopDust] Keep reading »