- Daniel Radcliffe has been spotted getting frisky with a mystery brunette. [OK!]
- “One Tree Hill” actress Hilarie Burton says she’s like a “mama wolf” when protecting her secret baby with “Grey’s Anatomy” actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan. [PopEater]
- Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller can divorce now that his criminal proceedings are finished. [TMZ]
Tag Archives: daniel radcliffe
I have no shame in telling the world that I love Harry Potter. My mom and I read the first book together, and I’ve been hooked ever since. Yes, dear readers, I was the one who had the next book release marked in my calendar, and no, I did not stand in line at Barnes & Noble for hours waiting to buy the newest copy—I pre-ordered it and got to skip the line. Duh. Now, fellow Harry Potter fans, rejoice—the long-awaited Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park opens tomorrow in Orlando. A few of the movie’s stars, including Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, celebrated the opening on Wednesday night. Good thing, since they’re still crying after the final flick wrapped.
The 20-acre park has Hogwarts Castle and even Hogsmeade. J.K. Rowling herself approved every tiny detail, of course, giving the park her seal of authenticity. There are two roller coasters, Ollivander’s wand shop, and even butterbeer. Anyone up for a road trip? [Universal Orlando] Keep reading »
Remember middle school? It is the ultimate awkward span of life—you are no longer a cute little kid and not quite a “young woman,” instead you are at some uncomfortable in-between. My middle school years can be simplified into a tragic set of bangs, an unexplainable draw to synthetic shirts with tigers on them and a horrible incident where I shaved off half my eyebrows. For the cast of “Harry Potter,” it was a little bit different. They started filming the first flick back in 2000, when they were 11 or younger. This means that the majority of the cast had this embarrassing pre-teen period captured on film for millions to see. And that is bound to form a tight bond. Now that the last scenes for the final “Potter” movie, “The Deathly Hollows,” are almost complete, the cast is coming out about how it feels to leave behind the people and story that has been part of their lives since middle school. It may be hard for the millions of fans when “Harry Potter” ends, but it sounds like some of the cast members might need therapy to get over the loss. After the jump, see what Harry, Hermione, Ron and more have to say about bidding farewell to the franchise that has dominated the majority of their life. Keep reading »
When you’re a celebrity, staying in
the public eye cognito is key. Best way to achieve said results? Disguises. Just ask Joaquin Phoenix. Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint attended the Reading Festival in the U.K. and took a tip from his playbook by showing up in some oh-so-inconspicuous matching helmets and goggles. Of course, no one noticed them at all as they rocked out to the punk band Gallows. After the jump some other great celebrity disguises guaranteed to promote attention anonymity. [People] Keep reading »
Craft project for the truly “Harry Potter” obsessed: cross-stitch a pattern of Daniel Radcliffe‘s face! CrossStitcher magazine drew up the creepy pattern, presumably for all those randy crafters who figure stitching Harry’s face on a pillow is the only way they’ll get him in bed. [Guardian] Keep reading »
Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson stepped onto a very soggy red carpet last night for the world premiere of “Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince” in London. Even completely soaked and standing under umbrellas, the cast still looked magically delicious—except Helena Bonham Carter who wore an unsurprisingly witchy ensemble. But the torrential downpour was not the only hurdle to clear for the premiere. [Daily Mail] Keep reading »
- Daniel Radcliffe says he’s now ready to date women his own age because they’ve caught up to his maturity level. [People] — I know he has wizardry powers, but when it comes to men, women, and maturity, it’s the other way around.
- Kelly Rutherford, who recently divorced Daniel Girsch, says she’ll raise her children alone. [PopEater] — Sounds like she’s sworn off marriage for at least 18 more years.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have been spending family time with daughter Nahla in Miami Beach. [Dlisted] — Is it just me or do these two rarely exhibit any affection towards each other?
The front page of the latest New York Times Style section is plastered with the faces of sexy vampires. Not that vampires are not the “it” sex symbols of the moment, but whenever the Times writes about something, that thing has inevitably jumped the shark. Not that I think the blood suckers from “Twilight” are going to be disappearing any time soon, but I think vampires have reached their zenith. I wish “True Blood” many more seasons of sex and sucking, but vampire culture is past its prime. The real question is, what is the next supernatural creature millions of girls will lust after? After a thorough and exhausting inventory of the non-human hotties out there, I bring you your next fantasy. Keep reading »
- Michael Jackson’s former wife, Lisa Marie Presley, says she is “very sad and confused with every emotion possible.” [Us Weekly]
- Who will raise Michael’s kids now? Apparently, he wanted Grace, the nanny to take care of them, however his mom Katherine wants them. [PopEater] — We hope this doesn’t turn into an ugly custody battle.
- Beyonce dedicated “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)” to Sasha and Malia Obama at her Washington, D.C., concert. [Yahoo] — Does anyone else think this is a little bizarre, considering the girls aren’t even even of dating age yet?