Halloween is just days away, and if you’re like us, you probably haven’t got the time, money or inclination to put too much effort into the holiday. But we’re betting you’ve got a thing or two in your closet already that — with a few minor tweaks — you can turn into a readymade costume. We’ve got six awesome options for you this Halloween — no effort required.
Tag Archives: courtney stodden
Courtney Stodden, the finally legal wife of decrepit actor Doug Hutchison and current star of “Couples Therapy,” a show in which I’m bizarrely invested, is one of the most ridiculous people on the planet. My favorite thing about her is the way she abuses alliteration in her Twitter posts. In the above Funny Or Die video, Courtney reads some of these super sexy sensual tweets aloud in her most super sexy sensual voice. On a related note, I feel icky. [Funny Or Die]
Here’s an uncomfortable treat for you, Dr. Jenn Burman of “Couples Therapy” talked to Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison about their marriage on “Access Hollywood” yesterday. In case you had any doubts about the validity of this marriage going into this season of “Couples Therapy,” you can put those to bed.
These two are “organic” soul mates who live life to the fullest and their marriage is 100 percent real and endorsed (kind of) by Dr. Jenn Burman, their TV marriage therapist. The couples’ biggest therapeutic issue, according to Dr. Jenn, is not that Courtney sometimes calls Doug “Dad,” or that they are 34 years apart in age, or that Courtney’s brain and body hasn’t finished developing yet, or that Courtney doesn’t have any friends her age, it’s that Doug lost everything when he married her and now they are enmeshed.
I will refrain for being judgey, or discussing how dirty this interview made me feel, because Billy Bush does all the work for me. He used the word pedophile, not me. [Access Hollywood]
What do you do if you’re a D-list celebrity couple whose union is on the brink of collapse under the glare of the spotlight? Why, you agree to hash out your disagreements in the presence of other D-list celebrity couples also on the brink of collapse on VH1′s new show “Couples Therapy,” of course! Among the couples who have moved into the “Couples Therapy” house is Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison, married for just over a year, whose troubles have nothing to do with their 35-year age difference, but her insistence on dressing provocatively and reveling in the attention it brings them. Look, I know I have to suspend my disbelief for a show like this, because reality TV is never completely real, but I am just not buying Courtney and Doug’s strife. I mean, he willingly dresses up as pervy Santa Claus to her slutty Mrs. Claus in Christmas-themed photoshoots. Anyway, putting aside the fact that they each obviously need therapy for their own separate issues not couples therapy (because they shouldn’t be a couple, I mean, right?), I’m glad they’re on this show if only because I can’t get enough of Courtney Stodden. Sometimes I feel like if I just stare long and hard enough, I will understand her. Keep reading »
I’ll admit, I didn’t watch VH1′s first season of “Couples Therapy” but I will be watching this season, which premieres October 3rd, as Dr. Jenn Berman and a team of shrinks try to help celebrity couples with their marital issues. The D-list cast includes Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchinson (and possibly their new pup Dourtney?), former “Real Housewives Of New York City” cast members Alex McCord and Simon van Kempen, reality star Shayne and Nik Lamas-Richie and more. I’m dying to get inside those marriages. Just dying. Actually, I’m most excited for Alex and Simon. They’re relationship has been making me twitch for years. Bathing suits, fights and lots of crying! Yessss! This looks the kind of trashy TV I can’t resist. [ONTD]
One day after her 18th birthday, Courtney Stodden tweeted, “No to porn … yes to Playboy ;) xxx.” Only Playboy’s not making any offers according to TMZ. A “source” says she’s been rejected by the magazine because she’s too “enhanced” for an 18-year-old. I believe they are referring to that time she went on Dr. Drew’s show to prove her breasts were au natural and kind of, sort of, failed the sonogram.
Anyhow, according to Courtney’s Twitter feed, TMZ “got it wrong” and we should “stay tuned ;) xxx.” I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if Courtney’s naked body will be gracing an upcoming issue of Playboy. [Celebitchy]
In the meantime, click through to see some other women who were told to “keep it on.”
- Courtney Stodden turned 18 this week. For most of us, that means we can vote or get an anal tattoo if we feel like it. For Courtney, it means she got an Italian Greyhound puppy named Dourtney and tons of porno offers. So far she hasn’t accepted any. [The Stir]
- This is the pop culture retrospective you’ve been waiting for: A brief history of the blow job in pop music. Both highly informative and fun. [LA Weekly]
- A Japanese porn channel threw a breast squeezing benefit to raise money for AIDS charities. Awfully clever. [Huffington Post]
- A Texas dude broke his penis after taking Virilis male enhancing sex pills and is now suing them. [ABC] Keep reading »
- Courtney Stodden, 17, and her 52-year-old husband Doug Hutchinson have been cast on VH1′s “Couples Rehab,” which means their sham marriage may be on the rocks. You guys! This would the biggest breakup since Robsten! Bigger even! [Rolls eyes.] [TMZ]
- “Ghostbusters 3″ news: Dan Ackroyd says production will begin next year, but Bill Murray will not be involved in the film. Lame. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Katie Couric is dating a new dude: financier John Molner. What is it with these famous women dating men whose job title is “financier”? Where can an average girl like me find one of those? [People]
- Heidi Montag “wouldn’t really recommend” that you have 10 plastic surgeries all at once like she did. So now you know not to do that. [Celebuzz] Keep reading »
- Courtney Stodden is filming a reality show. God bless indeed! [Twitter.com/CourtneyStodden]
- New couple alert: Amanda Seyfried and “Dexter”‘s Desmond Harrington are a new item. I prefer to think of Amanda as “Blake Lively of the West Coast.” [Betty Confidential]
- Tom Cruise brought Suri to Disney World and there’s an adorable pic of her dressed like Ariel from “The Little Mermaid.” [Crushable]
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Cuba Gooding, Jr. after he allegedly shoved a female bartender. [Uptown Magazine]
- Meet Miss Wheelchair USA Tasha Schuh! [The FW] Keep reading »
Today in incredibly important celebrity dance off news, teen bride Courtney Stodden is ready to throw down against model Kate Upton in a Battle Of The Cat Daddy. The “cat daddy,” for those who are not in the know, is a dance move. Upton got a whole mess of attention when she did the cat daddy on set with pervy photog Terry Richardson. Stodden seems to believe she can do it better. You be the judge! Both videos are above. I’d say Kate has more natural rhythm, but Courtney gets points for enthusiasm.