Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: courtney stodden
“I know it’s gonna surprise a lot of people to hear this … but Doug [Hutchinson] was legitimately concerned about some of the sexual content and how people might not be able to separate who he is as a person from the character he was playing.”
– Director Richard O’ Sullivan on Doug Hutchinson‘s moral and ethical reservations about starring in the “The Genesis of Lincoln,” a film about a director who has “a strange and scandalous relationship with the teenage pop star he casts.” Hmmm. The storyline sounds vaguely familiar. Some parts hit a little too close to home. I suppose he doesn’t want to be typecast for the rest of his career as “the lecherous dude who has a thing for teenage girls.” Ick. [ONTD]
Courtney Stodden has been laying sorta low the last few weeks, going to church in miniskirts and whatnot, but she’s back on my radar this week after sitting down for an interview with The Fab Life. Court tells the website the obvious, which is that her career aspiration is to bring back classic Old Hollywood glamour. Done and done, sister. What’s next? [The Fab Life]
- This is Courtney Stodden’s church outfit. Men across L.A. are yelling, “Praise the Lord!” I understand where you’re coming from, Court. My high school boyfriend’s dad once sent me home to change because my dress was too short for temple. [Celebitchy]
- Pippa Middleton was photographed sitting next to a dude at a tennis match. No word yet on whether Tom Kingston, 34, is actually her new boo. But Tom Kingston is hot, helped procure the release of hostages in Iraq, and now works at a private bank, so I approve. [Celebitchy]
- The world will never know a Bethenny Frankel talk show. [US Weekly]
- What Puritanism? Americans love having sex in public! [YourTango] Keep reading »
It’s that time of year … time to sit around the dinner table with our loved ones, carve some turkey, and give thanks for the celebs who made our lives better this year.
If there was ever any doubt about Dr. Drew Pinsky’s legitimacy as a doctor, let this video be proof that we should continue to hold him in the highest esteem! Dr. Drew invited underage bride Courtney Stodden and her old-as-f**k husband, Doug Hutchison, on his show, “Lifechangers,” recently, to defend their pumpkin patch PDA. But while they were there, Courtney also wanted to put some rumors to rest — namely that her enormous breasts are real and not implants. (Courtney is a big proponent of the natural look, as you can see from the buckets of eye shadow, frosted lip gloss, and spray-tanned abs.) So, Dr. Drew pulled out the exam table he has available at all times because he is a doctor, and had an exam conducted on stage. Courtney even wore one of those paper gowns! The verdict: her boobs are real. Case closed! I can’t wait until next week’s pap smear. So educational.
“These people that say, ‘You could have waited,’ I really don’t understand this way of thinking. Why do parents think that kids need to have those teen years spent going out with different boys, going out in different cars, going out on the beach together alone? There’s a lot of bad stuff that happens in those teen years. They end up being killed in car crashes due to driving with people that have been drinking. Oh, but they’re gonna have their teen years. My daughter is safe. I know where my daughter is.”
– Krista Keller, mom to teen bride Courtney Stodden, spoke to The Daily Beast about her daughter’s marriage to 51-year-old Doug Hutchison. Consider me not surprised in the slightest that Courtney’s mom has such a bizarro perspective on not just her daughter’s marriage, but the world. Sounds like in her view, the only viable outcomes for Courtney were death or a marrying a man more than three times her age. College? Imagine how dangerous that must be! Keep reading »
While I did a slideshow of celeb Halloween costume earlier this morning, Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison (dressed up as Courtney Stodden) clearly deserve their own post. This can’t be unseen, I’m sad to report. [Celebitchy]
Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison appeared on “Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers” yesterday — and let’s just take a moment to acknowledge how far Dr. Drew has fallen by having these two on a show called “Lifechangers” as I’m pretty sure the only life they’ve changed is mine – to discuss “The Pumpkin Patch Fiasco.” For the record, though the moms were complaining and eventually got Daisy Duke-clad Courtney booted because of “the kids” (nice air quotes, Court!), “The dads loved it!” Oh, I’m sure. Keep reading »