- What the hell was running down Christina Aguilera’s leg at Etta James’ funeral? [Dlisted]
- Demi Moore may have been smoking a drug called K2 Spice, an herbal incense similar to marijuana, when she started convulsing. [Fox News]
- Oprah and Barbara Walters are in a bidding war to get the first TV interview with Pippa Middleton. [Daily Mail UK]
- Brad Pitt says his kids aren’t allowed to Google him or Angelina Jolie. [People]
- Katrina Bowden from “30 Rock” is engaged to her boyfriend of two years, Ben Jorgensen. Mazel tov! [US Weekly] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: christina aguilera
If there’s one place for a celebrity lady to step up her game, it’s on the red carpet. Whenever it’s rolled out, famous faces come out of the woodwork (do they exist when they’re not making public appearances? Important life questions) to show off what they’ve got. Classic, bizarre, avant garde — as we’ve seen, it’s all fair in
love dresses and war. But sometimes, even those who make a million a movie step out of line (and that is a fine line indeed!) and come off looking, well, cheap.
“I was never that fat,” Kelly Osbourne said of Christina Aguilera‘s look at the Michael Jackson Tribute Concert. Kelly justified her unkind remarks with this: ”She called me fat for so many f**king years … so you know what? F**k you! You’re fat too.” Oh. No. She. Didn’t.
DUIs. They happen to the best of us. Well, maybe not the best of us. Or most of us. But they sure do happen to celebs a lot. I’ve come to expect this crap from Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. But Christina Aguilera’s drunk driving arrest? That was a surprise. When Christina and her boyfriend Matthew Rutler were pulled over on March 1 at 2:45 a.m., the po-po pronounced her bombed and noted she had trouble standing. The poor thing not only had to spend the night in jail, but had to take her mugshot sans red lipstick! The indignity!
I’m sure it’s a little episode the singer — and the producers of “The Voice” — would like to forget. But first you should pay homage to this hot mess with your very own Christina Aguilera Under Arrest Halloween costume. Keep reading »
There are a lot of things I think about when I think about Christina Aguilera: power ballads, blonde hair extensions, synchronized choreography — did I mention extensions? But I can honestly say I’ve never once put Aguilera’s name in the same sentence with “royal.” And yet, Ms. “What A Girl Wants” has named her new fragrance “Royal Desire.” Maybe she’s trying to send a not-so-subtle message to Prince Harry? Explains Xtina: “With this scent, I wanted to create a truly sensory experience…” — Um, right. Perfume is a sensory experience. I’m following. — “…and provide a moment every day where women could pamper themselves and feel sexy and beautiful … exuding the sensual elegance of a queen.” Ah, so it’s not Harry she’s after, but Queen Elizabeth! Watch out lady, Christina’s coming for you! [Racked] Keep reading »
- A giant bruise photographed on her three-year-old son Max’s face is causing trouble for Christina Aguilera! People who like to stir up trouble are doing their jobs admirably: rumors are swirling that the pop star’s “erratic behavior” and booze problems is to blame for the little boy’s accident. The real story? Young Max was reportedly chasing squirrels at the park with his nanny when he tripped over a rock. It’s called childhood, helicopter parents. It’s a nasty-looking bruise, but Max didn’t break his nose and needed no stitches. While I don’t doubt that Christina Aguilera has a lot of problems, accusing her of child neglect or abuse is pretty low. [TMZ]
- Intervening in New York City street fights is not the only beef that Ryan Gosling can settle. Here are a few other problems The Gos could solve if only he were given the chance! [NYMag.com]
- You guys, the animals at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C., totally felt the earthquake was coming moments before it happened. That‘s why Iris the orangutan started “belch vocalizing,” not the hot wings pig-out sesh. [National Zoo]
- Kris Jenner reportedly wanted Jennifer Lopez or Christina Aguilera to perform at Kim Kardashian’s blingy wedding — for free. Oh yes, every bride dreams of “Dirrty” as a first dance song! Both pop stars charge about $1 million each for private performances, which apparently was not in the Kardashian’s budget. [Reality TV Magazine]
- Sarah Jessica Parker says her son James Wilkie has been bitten by the acting bug, but she’s hoping her budding thespian will go to college first. [People]
- Eleven ways to be terrible at sex. “Pulling Some Kinky, Taboo Sh*t Without Talking About It First” should be bold-faced and underlined twice. [How About We]
“I felt caged by my childhood. And unsafe: Bad things happened in my home; there was violence. ‘The Sound of Music’ looked like a form of release. I watched [Maria] twirl around those mountains, and she was just so free … I would open my bedroom window to sing out like Maria. In my own way, I’d be in those hills.”
—Christina Aguilera talks to W Magazine about the rollercoaster ride of the past year (a divorce, a new boyfriend, “Burlesque,” “The Voice”) and also gives us a peek into what made her want to sing in the first place. Somehow, I can just see little Christina belting out, “The hilllllllllls are aliiiiiive…” [W Magazine]
After the jump, Christina on how she came to laugh about the infamous Super Bowl flub. Keep reading »