- Christina Aguilera was attacked by the family member of a losing contestant on “The Voice,” although it was only a “minimal physical attack.” Still, beating up the judge? What the hell is wrong with people? [ONTD]
- Paris Hilton is saying bitchy things about Lindsay Lohan because what else is new? [PopEater]
- Wherefore art thou pants, Jessica Simpson? [People]
- Vogue is launching 119 years worth of its magazine online in a “Voguepedia,” which sounds like the best resource a fashionista could ask for! [Fashionista]
Tag Archives: christina aguilera
Uh-oh, could our favorite new show “The Voice” be nothing but the drama behind-the-scenes? According to new reports, judge Christina Aguilera “has taken difficult to a whole new level” with her behavior.
The story claims fellow judge Adam Levine is particularly upset with her “above-it-all attitude” and that that the crew is rallying behind him because they “can’t stand her” either.
Us Frisky ladies are getting pretty into “The Voice,” thanks to the fact that it’s all about the singing and not about image, like “American Idol” can be. For the past two weeks , Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Blake Shelton, and Adam Levine have been busily assembling their 8-person teams that will battle it out for the next few weeks. The way it worked was simple—a singer belted out a song as the four listened with their backs turned. If a team leader pressed their red button, they’d turn around and that person would be on their team. If more than one of them turned around, the singer could choose the person’s whose team they were most pumped to join. (Duh. Cee-Lo!) If no one pressed their button, the singer was out.
Christina says things got pretty heated when more than one team leader wanted a singer. Keep reading »
I”m not a “Dancing with the Stars” fan — D-list celebs learning how to tango? No thanks! — and find everything else on the boob tube Tuesday nights to be totally boring. Until now. Last night, “The Voice,” an “American Idol”-inspired singing competition, debuted, and against my better judgment, I tuned in. So glad I did! For starters, “The Voice” doesn’t bother to show any of the crappy auditions — contestants having already been whittled down to just the best. After all, judges Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green, and Blake Shelton are way too busy with their own successful careers to waste time listening to a bunch of talentless losers warble.
Pop song covers that become group projects have so much potential for failure and douche-itude. (See: Bret Michaels and Miley Cyrus duet, “Every Rose Has Is Thorn.”) But this “Crazy” cover by Cee-Lo Green, Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton on NBC’s new show, “The Voice,” is pretty damn hot. (But I’ll admit I’m biased, seeing as I believe Christina can do no wrong.) “Crazy” was Cee-Lo’s song originally, in case you didn’t know. NBC, put this on iTunes, please? [Pop Culture Brain] Keep reading »
- More sexy photos of Christina Aguilera have leaked (allegedly from the hackers wrecking havoc on female celebs) including several where Xtina is allegedly mimicking oral sex on dude and a chocolate covered banana. Is that really more raunchy than Christina’s “Not Tonight” video? [The Superficial]
- Kevin Federline is reportedly expecting his fifth child with his girlfriend, Victoria Prince. That kid’s got some strong sperm. [People]
- Rumor has it the alleged sex tape of Usher and his ex-wife, which was allegedly snatched when his car was broken into in 2009, shows both partners giving and receiving it in the butt. (Allegedly!) You know what that means: it’s time for a refresher course on “pegging,” my friends. [Good Men Project]
“They pegged me as the bad guy. They pulled me in one time and said, ‘If you don’t stop corrupting the girls we’re going to fire you’. I didn’t touch the girls by the way.”
– Ryan Gosling wants to assure you that despite what you might have heard from the producers of “The Mickey Mouse Club,” he did not have anything to do with Christina Aguilera‘s or Britney Spears‘ loss of innocence — then or now. [NZ Herald] Keep reading »