- New details on the Chris Brown/Drake entourage fight: the blog Stupid Celebrities claims Chris sent a bottle of champagne to Drake’s table and Drake sent the bottle back with a note that said, “I’m fucking the love of your life, deal with it.” Referring to Rihanna, of course. Allegedly, later in the evening as Drake was leaving the club, Chris Brown supposedly got physical with the rapper Meek Mill, who was presumably with Drake’s encourage. Drake’s rep issued a statement claiming Drake wasn’t involved at all. So confusing. [Stupid Celebrities, MTV]
- However, a witness to the fight tells a different tale: Drake looked “pissed,” some unknown provocation occurred, and then someone in Drake’s entourage picked up a bottle and threw it at Chris Brown, hitting him directly in the face. The witness said Chris and Drake never touched each other, but that about 15 people at the club were involved in the fight, including one of Chris’ bodyguards, who suffered a nasty head wound. (Warning: gross pic of aforementioned head wound at the link.) [Gossip Cop]
- Kanye West supposedly bought Kris Jenner a $200,000 Bentley, thus making all of our boyfriends’ gifts to our moms look horrible. What is it with rich people buying each other cars? [PopCrush]
- The plague — yes, the plague — is going around. And one Oregon man got if rom rescuing a mouse from the mouth of his cat. [The FW]
- A letter to a future gay son, from a future gay father. [Mused Mag]
- Our very own Amelia on how her luuuurve for soap operas gave her some unrealistic ideas about relationships. [HLTV]
Keep reading »
Tag Archives: chris brown
Last night, domestic abuser and homophobe Chris Brown got in a brawl with someone who was possibly in Drake’s entourage, supposedly over Rihanna, and he lost a bloody piece of his chin in the melee.
This morning, The New York Post reported xoJane writer Cat Marnell is leaving the blog to smoke angel dust and “write a book.” Like, she actually said that to a reporter. This is the new plan because she doesn’t want to stop using drugs, as she has been asked to do by her employer.
Then, this South African couple told the Daily Mail about how they keep an adult pet Bengal tiger inside their home as a pet and he sometimes chews up their sofas. This couple also owns several tasty-looking pet dogs.
Typically, I have boundless reserves of empathy, if not outright sympathy, for others. But it is time for some real talk: None of these people are deserving of our sympathy. I mean, it sucks when bad things happen to people, like when your Bengal tiger eats your couch. It would suck if more bad things happened to these people, like if your pet Bengal tiger eats your dogs. But do we feel bad for these individuals for the hard knocks coming their way? No. No, we do not.
After the jump, more people we do not feel bad for at all. Not one little bit. “Unbad,” you might even say: Keep reading »
- Chris Brown and either Drake or a member of Drake’s entourage scuffled at a New York City nightclub last night, supposedly over the fact Drake has hooked up with Chris’s ex-girlfriend — who he beat the crap out of, remember? — Rihanna. Details are pretty unclear, including whether Drake was even at the club, but suffice it to say there was a brawl and Chris tweeted a pic of a bloody gash on his chin and complained Drake’s entourage was “throwing bottles like girls.” When police arrived at the scene, Chris was no longer at the club and he later pulled the Instagram pic down. [TMZ, Huffington Post]
Chris Brown is widely known for violently attacking Rihanna, and now it seems he is using his music to ask her for forgiveness! The controversial singer released his new song, “Off That Liquor,” and now the internet is burning with rumors that Chris is actually asking Ri-Ri for forgive-forgive.
The lyrics in the single contain the following lines, “Them other girls ain’t got nothing on ya. Patron mixed with … that’s your recipe.” Ri-Ri is a very well known fan of Patron tequila.
Brown continues in the song, “Come, if it’s loving that you need, from me!” which almost exactly mirrors Rihanna’s lyrics in her 2005 hit, “If It’s Lovin That You Want.” Read more…
Cheryl Cole, the most internationally recognized member of the British girl group Girls Aloud, is very beautiful and very stylish (if, at times, a bit overdone). This Stéphane Rolland Haute Couture gown she wore to Sunday’s premiere of “Amour” is, well, fundamentally perfect — it’s lovely and show-stopping without being too bombastic for her role at the occasion, like Eva Longoria’s endless Marchesa, which I found reprehensible (why, Eva?).
However, exponentially more reprehensible than Eva’s inappropriate train are Cheryl’s comments from just a few days ago regarding the future of the deservedly controversial Chris Brown. Keep reading »
Chris Brown still has a lot of fans … but Pink and Carey Hart aren’t two of them. The couple was tweeting up a storm while watching the Billboard Music Awards together on Sunday night, and when Brown came on to “sing” ”Turn Up the Music,” they didn’t hold back.
“One day if i lipsync, i hope i do it as well as him…” Pink tweeted, referencing the fact that Brown was clearly not singing live during his performance.
Hart jumped in as well, adding “Im pretty sure i saw my wife did that same performance, but she was 3 months pregnant and actually sang the song.” Read more…
- “The Client List” actress Loretta Devine defended her “This Christmas” costar Chris Brown on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” last night, saying, “Love is love, you know? And he wasn’t the first one to hit somebody.” She also called him a “very youthful boy,” which I suspect is her way of saying he was/is as immature as we all suspect. [Clutch Magazine]
- Seal who? Heidi Klum might already have a new dude: sources say she’s dating ad exec Thomas Hayo, a fellow judge on “Germany’s Next Top Model.” [NYMag.com]
- Victoria Beckham’s birthday cake was a depressing pile of fruit. I mean, a healthy pile of fruit. [BuzzFeed]
- Well, Nelly Furtado’s new song “Big Hoops” doesn’t leave much to the imagination, does it? [PopBytes]
- IKEA is introducing flat-screen TV sets. Don’t worry, you don’t need to assemble it yourself. [The FW] Keep reading »
Rihanna clearly DOES NOT want to talk about her love life. While she sings about finding love in her songs and opens up about her past with Chris Brown in magazines, the singer shut down her second reporter who tried to ask her about relationships on camera.
RiRi did an interview with Australia’s version of “The Today Show,” “Sunrise,” while promoting”Battleship” down under. It was all going well … until the reporter veered away from the movie. Read more and watch the video…
- Rihanna’s managers have “banned” her from seeing abusive ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, but sources tell Page Six she’s “rebelling” and “she said she’ll do whatever the hell she wants to.” [Page Six]
- Jennifer Lawrence has apparently heard that some critics of “The Hunger Games” have suggested she’s too fat, telling a source, “This is hilarious. First, people say how so many actresses in Hollywood look anorexic, and now they are criticizing me for looking normal.” True! [PopBytes]
- A Gordon Ramsay sex tape? The celeb chef’s alleged mistress Sarah Symonds has revealed there could be a sex tape of the two of them. [Starpulse]
- Ashley Olsen and Jared Leto were spotted canoodling in a restaurant. [Celebitchy] Keep reading »