- Los Angeles Mayor, Antonio Villaraigosa skirted the issue when asked about partying with Charlie Sheen in Mexico. [TMZ]
- Right after Harry Styles and Taylor Swift broke up, he went out for clams. I’m just gonna leave that. [TMZ]
- Christina Hendricks and her amazing cleavage are selling jewelry. [Hollywood Tuna]
Tag Archives: charlie sheen
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa Doesn’t Want To Talk About Charlie Sheen & “Twilight” Gets Nominated For A Razzie
- There’s some business about Charlie Sheen wanting to be Lindsay Lohan’s sugar daddy. I can’t bare to find out more. Do some research and let me know. [Socialite Life]
- Men answer the question: Do you want a cock ring for Christmas? Can’t wait to read those responses. [Em & Lo]
- Here are some dos and don’ts for doing butt stuff. [Ask Men]
- Brush up on slut-dropping, this awful thing college students in the UK are doing, which stole its name from a popular dance move. [NYMag.com]
- Confessions of a chubby chaser. She likes her men BIG. As in, fat. [The Gloss] Keep reading »
The breakdown of Charlie Sheen will be making VH1 countdowns for decades. It was impossible to look away from—a perfect collision of drugs, porn stars, alcohol abuse, public drunkenness, and use of social media. We got an inside look at the undoing of one of the highest paid stars in TV history. I thought that Charlie would disappear from the face of the earth after that, but he has actually stayed on the radar and seems to be doing pretty well—by his standards. But the former “Two and a Half Men” star is still looking to fill a void: the goddess void.
After his crazed episode, Charlie found himself goddess-less. But the position may be soon filled; National Enquirer reports in the print edition that Charlie “is in hot pursuit of Lindsay [Lohan]. He wants her to be his new goddess.” Read more…
- Terrible human being Charlie Sheen has been accused of threatening to shoot a man with a semi-automatic shotgun. A guy filed a police report with the LAPD claiming that after a falling-out, Charlie sent a text message to a mutual friend threatening to “blow his head off.” [TMZ]
- “Modern Family” Ariel Winter, 14, has been removed from her home and placed with an older sister over allegations of child abuse. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Jared Lee Lougher, the 24-year-old gunman who shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed six other people in an Arizona parking lot, will be sentenced to life in prison today. [Newser]
- The late Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes may go on tour with TLC … in hologram form. [The Gloss]
- Never let it be said that Charlie Sheen is not a philanthropist: he has allegedly paid for vaginal rejuvenation surgery and a car for one of his favorite prostitutes. (I’m not sure I find this rumor believable.) He also allegedly smokes his drugs out of a Fiji water bong. (I do find this rumor believable.) [Dlisted]
- Billy Joel, Christina Aguilera and Jon Bon Jovi are all scheduled to perform at a benefit concert/telethon for Sandy victims on Friday night. [PopCrush, Celebrity Cafe]
- Jason Segel and Michelle Williams’ apartment building in the Red Hook neighborhood of Brooklyn is insanely flooded from Sandy. [Daily Mail UK]
- Rumor has it designer L’Wren Scott is creating Angelina Jolie’s wedding gown that she’ll wear to finally make it legal with Brad Pitt. [Betty Confidential]
Well, if you believe the rumors, Robert Pattinson has apparently decided to forgive Kristen Stewart for cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders — and I, for one, am glad to hear it. In fact, I hope that the media and fans of the “Twilight” series get over it sooner rather than later too. In this first episode (UPDATE: Now presented in one long streaming video, without ad breaks and viewable on mobile devices) of our soon-to-be regular web series, “We’re Begging You,” I go off — and, spoiler alert, mime a double hand job! – about why everyone should just leave Kristen Stewart alooooooone! Check it out above and I look forward to hearing what you think — about the topic and the video itself — in the comments!
Does Brooke Mueller not realize the cultural paradox she’s evoking by wearing a clearly Native American-inspired ensemble with an American flag draped over it? Does her comprehension of our country’s history only extend to a fifth-grade level? Wait, don’t answer that, answer this: is Brooke Mueller potentially crazier than Charlie Sheen? [Photo: Bauer-Griffin]
Beyonce is super stoked for newly out R&B singer Frank Ocean, and to show her support, she did what only Bey-Bey could: She posted a poem for Ocean on her website. The rather repetitive verse encourages Ocean to be himself and be an inspiration. Would we expect anything less from Beyonce, really?
After the jump, seven more soulful celebrity poets (including Charlie Sheen — yes, really).
Charlie Sheen continues his “I’m Not Crazy Anymore, Really” Tour in Playboy, telling the magazine his weird behavior was caused by a “psychotic break” after years in the spotlight and many failed relationships. “I finally just said the things I had always been thinking.” But when he infamously said he was “winning,” the truth was far from it: “I was in total denial,” he says. “I felt I was winning by finally being able to speak my mind. I felt that was some sort of victory.” Read more…
If you’ve been hanging out in the ladyblogosphere, you’ve heard of Cat Marnell. Or maybe you know her as “Cat Marnell, ugh.” Cat Marnell was — until last week — the health/beauty editor at xoJane. More pertinently, though, she was an open, unabashed, self-described “pillhead” who frequently wrote about her drug use and abuse online. (As well as some other things.) She had been sent to rehab in April at the insistence of xoJane’s publishers. The New York Post reported on Friday that Marnell left xoJane, seemingly of her own choice, because she would rather pass the summer “on the rooftop of Le Bain looking for shooting stars and smoking angel dust with my friends.”
This morning, NYMag.com published an interview with Marnell with more of the same Cat-ariffic quotes. “I’ve always gone to rehab for the wrong reasons.” “ I’m just a fucking freak show.” “I spent Christmas Eve with Jane [Pratt] and Courtney Love.” ”I had drug bags pasted on the walls [of my apartment] because I collected dope bags.” And she goes into great detail about how she ended up parting ways with xoJane, which has something to do with losing her pills, crashing, her Internet being shut off so she couldn’t write posts, and forgetting her cell phone at the office.
Compelling reading? Cat always is. It’s not exactly a secret that people read her on xoJane for that ZOMG what the fuck did she just say now soundbite, not her questionable health or beauty advice (though her various product recommendations did fly off shelves). But as long as Cat Marnell’s been tearing up my RSS feed — and that of every other blog-reading woman I know — I’ve felt uncomfortable with rubbernecking this drug addict. Keep reading »