I would like to use this great photo of Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill on the set of “22 Jump Street” to ask some questions that have been plaguing me about this film sequel. So, the undercover officers aren’t operating out of 21 Jump Street anymore? Did they make sure to have all of their mail forwarded? I assume that they had a pretty decent price on the old place, especially if it was rent stabilized, so 22 Jump Street is likely more expensive. And, seriously, what is so great about Jump Street? If I recall, the area is kind of lacking in charm. I mean, where is the nearest quaint coffee shop or artisanal cheese monger? You know? [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
Tag Archives: channing tatum
A while back, I confessed to Amelia that I was always randomly getting Channing Tatum confused with Kellan Lutz, and she got SO UPSET. Upset enough that 20 minutes later she sent me a Venn diagram(!) listing their myriad differences (at The Frisky, we communicate most of our deepest thoughts and emotions through Venn diagrams). Amelia’s brilliant visual aid worked — I never mixed up Channing and Kellan again — but I’m sorry to say there are many more celebs that often become confused/conflated in my mind. I’m not talking about celeb doppelgangers, although some of them certainly look alike; these random mix-ups more often occur because of similar names, starring roles on similar shows I don’t watch, or other weird associations I’ve created in my mind. I asked the rest of The Frisky staff to share their random celeb mix-ups — click through to see 10 sets of celebs we can’t ever keep straight!
- Channing Tatum confessed that he had to go into the bathroom and cry “four or five times” while his wife Jenna Dewan was giving birth. “I don’t know how you do it,” he said, addressing women. “It’s a real thing. It’s like National Geographic animal-style, for real.” YUP. [US Weekly]
- New couple alert! “Pitch Perfect” costars Anna Camp and Skylar Astin are dating. [Celebuzz]
- Justin Bieber’s been hanging out with a 22-year-old married Hooters waitress named Jordan Ozuna. Oh, Justin. [Fox News]
- Mischa Barton is bitching about “The Bling Ring,” for some reason, tweeting, “Really #sofiacoppola #theblingring my name? Shame on you.” [Perez Hilton]
- “Glee” is cleaning house: Heather Morris, Diana Agron, Mark Salling, Amber Riley, and Harry Shum, Jr. are all out. [TVline] Keep reading »
Ladies, eat your heart out. Channing Tatum is flexing. Without a shirt. As a fresh-faced ninth grader. And it’s obvious the future big screen hunk was a heartthrob-in-the-making. Just ask his (older) high school girlfriend.
“He was just the guy who played sports, he was so cute,” said Lauren Greenbaum, who went to Gaither High School with her future famous ex-boyfriend in Tampa, Florida. Read more on Celebuzz…
New baby daddy Channing Tatum stopped by Jimmy Kimmel last night to promote his latest film, “White House Down,” and was happy to talk about spending time with daughter Everly. “You never have enough time,” said my new favorite DILF. “You walk out of the room to go to the bathroom and that’s time lost.” Swooooon! He also joked with Jimmy about the song, “(I Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum,” which has made his name forever synonymous with, uh, splooge. “It’s weird that I’ve destroyed my own name, like I’ve just completely like wrecked it,” he laughed. Check out the interview (in two parts) above!
Watch: “(I Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum,” Starring Channing Tatum, Jamie Foxx, Matt Damon & Miley Cyrus
Sounds nasty, doesn’t it? On last night’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” the talk show host debuted the video for “(I Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum,” the ridiculous song he first introduced on his show back in February. The star-studded video features Chan (natch), his “White House Down” costar Jamie Foxx, Kimmel fave Matt Damon, Channing’s “Magic Mike” costar Olivia Munn, Gabourey Sidibe from “Precious” (random), and Miley Cyrus. Miley rocks a red crop-top that says CHANNING on it, so now you know what to get me for my birthday this year. Anyway, watch the silliness above!
Ovaries. Explode. Okay, maybe not yours, but MINE. So many wonderful things colliding. My second tier dream celebrity boyfriend. His adorable new baby daughter. My favorite hideous hippie beach coverup. I don’t even know what to say. [Instagram]
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum named their baby girl Everly. Cute! At first pic of Channing Tatum holding little Everly, I swear my ovaries will explode. [People]
- Soul singer Sharon Jones has revealed she has stage-one cancer on her bile duct and has canceled upcoming shows. [Huffington Post]
- Roll eyes. Hillary Clinton cracked a pantsuits joke at the CFDAs last night. [NYMag.com]
- Kim Kardashian’s baby shower involved “goddess-like floral headdresses.” Oh my. [ET Online]
Keep reading »
- Aww, congrats to Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan, who welcomed their first child, a girl, last Thursday. No word on a name, but rumor has it she’s already a better dancer than you. [Us Weekly]
- It’s confirmed that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a baby girl. The reality star revealed the news on the season premiere of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” last night. Kim also had her star-studded baby shower yesterday, and, obviously, a camera crew was present. [People]
- Now she’s gone too far. In yet another Twitter rant this weekend, Amanda Bynes lashed out at her dad by dissing RuPaul, tweeting, “My dad is as ugly as RuPaul! So thankful I look nothing like you both! I had nose surgery after my mug shots so my nose and I are gorgeous!” RuPaul, being the class act that he is, responded: “Derogatory slurs are ALWAYS an outward projection of a person’s own poisonous self-loathing.” TRUTH. [World Of Wonder] Keep reading »
Fat Amy met Magic Mike and dang it, Channing Tatum looks thrilled. Wouldn’t you be, too, if you were hanging out with Rebel Wilson? [MTV.Tumblr.com]