- Gabrielle Union is in final talks to launch Love & Blessings by Gabrielle, a plus-size clothing line she hopes to sell via QVC or HSN. [Black Voices]
- Christian Louboutin named a shoe after “Gossip Girl” Blake Lively. In the fashion world, that’s kind of like being knighted. [Styleite]
- Style guru Lloyd Boston is coming to a town near you during the tour for his latest tome, THE STYLE CHECKLIST: The Ultimate Wardrobe Essentials for You. [Facebook]
Tag Archives: celebrity clothing lines
Could this actually be a celebrity clothing line done right? Nicole Richie is set to launch her first contemporary collection called Winter Kate (it actually took us a few minutes to realize that this was new since she’s already done that maternity line — empire!). After the success of her House of Harlow accessories, Winter Kate seems poised to follow suit—so far a handful of luxe retailers like Intermix and Saks have signed up to receive shipments. So what will it look like? Keep reading »
Yesterday, Louis Vuitton follower and fashionisto Kanye West let down his fans, er, again. It seems like forever ago that the rapper announced that he’d be putting out a fashion line called Pastelle, which he first mentioned in the song “Stronger”: “So go ‘head, go nuts, go ape s**t, ‘specially in my Pastelle…” Since then, Kanye’s rocked a few teasing pieces from the supposed collection, like a too-cool-for-school bomber jacket and a borderline corny teddy bear sweatshirt. Keep reading »
Lauren Conrad‘s latest attempt at designing clothes, called LC Lauren Conrad, is now available exclusively at Kohl’s. We weren’t fans of Lauren’s first try since we abhor jersey fabric, especially when it’s priced a gillion times higher than Forever 21, but some of these new clothes aren’t bad. After the jump, the five pieces from LC Lauren Conrad that we might wear (though we’d have to lie about who designed them). Keep reading »
Rachel Zoe‘s much-anticipated line for QVC will officially debut during New York Fashion Week, but nitro:licious has a sneak peak. Of the five items we’ve seen so far, three of them are faux fur vests. And, yes, the vests are oh-so-Zoe — we have definitely seen her wearing similar ones — but we won’t be rushing to buy one. Her catchphrases blended into our life seamlessly, but there’s no way this thing is going to fit in with the rest of the stuff in our closet. [nitro:licious] Keep reading »
- Karolina Kurkova is reportedly pregnant with fiancé, and film producer, Archie Drury baby. [People] – Seems like Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima’s children and her own children-to-be will be play-dating together. The model friends are all due around the beginning of next year.
- According to this handy little tool, our Twitter is 60% hetero! How straight is your Twitter? [Stockholm Pride via Buzzfeed]
- Russell Brand is set to host the MTV Video Music Awards, again! [Just Jared] – While he’s usually hilarious, I remember last year’s ceremony being a bit awkward. Maybe he’s back again to redeem himself?
- Jamie Lynn Spears gives us the finger, and parties it up. [TMZ] — We’re glad the girl is finally acting her age, but we’re a little scared about what’s in the cup.
- Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston have reportedly split up. [Us Magazine] — He was too cute for her, anyway.
- Courtney Love seems to have recovered from her mid-life crisis, and is on to bigger and better things…like starting her own fashion line. [Refinery 29] — I have to admit, I’m more scared than excited.
“Isn’t It Romantic?” — Printed on the underwear in Rod Stewart’s new clothing line. Yes, you heard that right, however Rod’s “clothing line” appears to be little more than various items — baby bibs, t-shirts, etc. — printed with song titles or images of Rod. [Rod Stewart Official Store via The Telegraph, U.K.] Keep reading »