Babies are already pretty flexible (it’s not easy getting a foot in your mouth, just try it), but Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady’s daughter Vivian is hoping to stay that way. Gisele posted this photo to Instagram, featuring she and her daughter both practicing pigeon pose. Vivian’s hip flexors need some work, but her arm extension is lovely! Namaste, cutie.
Tag Archives: celeb kids
- Kelly Clarkson is pregnant and expecting her first baby with her new husband Brandon Blackstock. Congratulations! [US Weekly]
- Ginnifer Goodwin from “One Upon A Time” is pregnant and expecting her first child with her fiance and costar, Josh Dallas. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Star magazine is reporting that Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are engaged! We’ll keep you posted if this is confirmed by their reps. [Star Magazine]
- NeNe Leakes was hospitalized recently because of blood clots in her lungs. Get well soon, NeNe. [TMZ] Keep reading »
Crazy. It’s been over a decade since Angelina Jolie, then married to Billy Bob Thorton, brought home little baby Maddox from Cambodia. And now the 12-year-old son of Jolie and partner Brad Pitt (who officially adopted Maddox as well in January 2006) is grown up enough to walk the red carpet with his famous parents at the Governor’s Awards in Hollywood this weekend, where Angelina was receiving a humanitarian award. Lookin’ cool, Maddox! But I must admit, this just makes me excited for the day my girl Shiloh is old enough to attend such a glam event. You know she’d rock the hell out of a tux too.
Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller’s Hell-Raising Twins Are Moving Back In With Her — But Their Uncle Is In Charge
- Brooke Mueller’s brother has been granted temporary guardianship of her ill-behaved twin sons with ex-husband Charlie Sheen. Sheen’s other ex, Denise Richards, had been taking care of little Bob and Max since Mueller lost the kids following her drug arrest is May. This week, Richards said she could no longer care for the boys because their violent and disruptive behavior was hurting her three daughters. [Wonderwall]
- And apparently Scott Mueller and the boys will be moving into Brooke Mueller’s house during the guardianship. So she kinda gets custody back, I guess? Oh and Scott Mueller has has allegedly asked for $55K — per month! — in child support from Sheen. Those little hellraisers are kinda cash cows for their uncle, huh? [Daily Mail UK]
- Sir Patrick Stewart stopped by “The Daily Show” last night and explained how he ended up being a lobster for Halloween. [The Atlantic Wire] Keep reading »
Denise Richards no longer wants to care for her ex-husband Charlie Sheen and his other ex-wife Brooke Mueller’s twin boys, Bob and Max, she has informed the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.
Surprise, surprise, the two little boys are really badly behaved.
Too much for my ovaries to handle, I mean. And that infinity pool? Not a bad life you lead, Blue. Not bad at all. [via I Am Beyonce]
Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka and their twins, Gideon and Harper, already won Halloween with their costume earlier in the week, but Neil didn’t lie when he said they were really bringing it on actual Halloween day. You guys get all the extra credit! Also, adopt me, please!
But they had some competition! Click on for even more celebrity kids all dressed up for Halloween 2013…
- “Scandal” star Kerry Washington is pregnant, according to an exclusive US Weekly report. A source told the magazine that she is four months pregnant with her husband, NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha, whom she secretly married this summer. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Chris Brown has checked into rehab for “anger management,” days after he was arrested for assault in Washington, D.C. after punching a man in front of a hotel. “His goal is to gain focus and insight into his past and recent behavior, enabling him to continue the pursuit of his life and his career from a healthier vantage point,” said a statement. Long overdue, probably. [TMZ, US Weekly] Keep reading »