- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West turned down a $3 million offer from an Australian magazine for the first tabloid pictures of their baby North West. You hear that? Kim turned down money. Something tells me this was more Kanye’s doing than hers. Or there’s a better offer on the table. [US Weekly]
- Neil Patrick Harris and his fiance of seven years, David Burtka, are finally getting hitched, thanks to last week’s Prop 8 and DOMA rulings by the Supreme Court. Mazel tov, gentlemen! [Queerty]
- Gabrielle Union confessed that she lost the role of Olivia Pope on “Scandal” to Kerry Washington, but has no hard feelings about it. [Gossip Cop]
- 12 sexual positions that should be named after celebrities. [Cracked] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: celeb couples
Kristen Stewart just can’t seem to catch a break, can she? After being dumped [yes delusional Kristen fans, she was dumped] by Robert Pattinson a year after she cheated on him, Rob is now moving on with one of Kristen’s supposed best friends, Riley Keough.
First Katy Perry, now Riley. You have to wonder if all of Kristen’s friends weren’t just waiting for the right moment to pounce as soon as Rob and Kristen ended things. I don’t blame them – he may be Sparkles, but he’s rich, famous, and good looking.
Kristen and Riley, in addition to being friends, worked together on the set of “The Runaways,” and have been close ever since. But how has Kristen reacted to the news of Riley and Rob? Read more on Celeb Dirty Laundry…
It. Is. Finally. Happening. Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne — the couple known affectionately as Chavril — are getting married in the south of France today. Over the weekend, some Chavril friends tweeted about wedding festivities, which set off a rumor that the wedding happened on Saturday, which set off a frantic stream of “I NEED PICS WHERE ARE THE PICS” messages between Amelia and me, but alas, the event was actually a pre-wedding party. Today is the actual wedding day, and the best part? Today is also Canada Day. Seriously.
Wondering how to properly celebrate the Canadian Royal Wedding? Here are five ideas… Keep reading »
“In my latest film, ‘Baggage Claim,’ I play a single flight attendant in search of Mr. Right. With these costars, how hard can it be? Not that hard … or very hard, I don’t know…”
That’s actress Paula Patton cracking dick jokes on stage with her costars at last night’s BET Awards. Twitter exploded with theories that Patton — who was there with husband Robin Thicke, who performed his hit “Blurred Lines” — was drunk or high or both. Further proof? Patton’s red carpet antics, above. I want some of what she’s having, thanks.
- Katy Perry, in the new issue of Vogue, on her divorce from Russell Brand: “Let’s just say I haven’t heard from him since he texted me saying he was divorcing me.” She also said Brand “didn’t like the atmosphere of me being the boss on tour,” calling it “very controlling.” She said there is a “real truth” to why their relationship ended (um, cheating?), but she won’t disclose what it is. Oh dear, drama! [US Weekly]
- Jon Gosselin ruined Ed Hardy’s tattoo-style clothing brand. Ruined it, I tell you! “That Jon Gosselin thing was the nail in the coffin,” Hardy said. “That’s what tanked it. Macy’s used to have a huge window display with Ed Hardy, and it filtered down and that’s why Macy’s dropped the brand.” Celebrities like Madonna used to wear Ed Hardy designs, but then Gosselin started wearing it and then the “Jersey Shore” douches and then … well … the rest is Douche History. [New York Post]
- In defense of the bridezilla. [xoJane]
- This might be the world’s strangest mascara wand. [Fashionista] Keep reading »
This morning, we told you about how Rihanna is reportedly headed to Recovery Ranch, a love and relationship rehab located in Tennessee. The reason? Rihanna is supposedly still not over her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown. The couple split up in 2009 after he beat her, and then got back together this past year, but broke up again a few months ago. A source (dubious, but a source) told Grazia magazine, “Rihanna is still desperately in love with Chris. It’s like she’s obsessed with him and, although he’s told her it’s over, she just can’t get over him.” So, to deal with that, she’ll allegedly be taking off time from her world tour to attend the Centers for Relationship and Sexual Recovery program. But what is a relationship rehab, anyway?
To start with, the program is focused on treating sex and love addiction in women. According to the program’s website, patients receive gender-specific, trauma-focused therapy; group therapy; equine therapy; and 12-step meetings. The program is fully gender-separate so women can focus on healing (they also run a separate program for men). The program aims to “and eliminate problem patterns of sexual behavior, while helping our clients regain dignity, self-respect, and the trust of those they love.” The program focuses on early childhood trauma and patterns of abuse that may have led the patient to pursue and stay in abusive relationships as adults. Keep reading »
Jennifer Love Hewitt has finally found the one! The actress and self-proclaimed “love-aholic” is engaged to hunky “Client List” co-star Brian Hallisay (find out more about him here) and they’re expecting a baby together.
And if you know J.Hew, she’s had marriage on the brain for a while now. In her book, “The Day I Shot Cupid,” the actress even revealed she’s been eying wedding bling since she was a wee little thing. She wrote, “This is embarrassing and personal, but once a month, since I was twelve years old, I go to my favorite jewelry store and try on my dream ring.” Looks like she ended up with a pretty sweet sparkler. Read more on Celebuzz…
Clutch your pearls and phone your closest friends, because People is reporting today that Jennifer Aniston’s much-ballyhooed wedding to Justin Theroux might be on hold.
Sources tell the magazine that wedding talk has completely “stopped” due to construction delays on their $21 million Bel Air estate and the couple’s busy acting schedules. (Theroux, 41, most recently joined an HBO pilot called “The Leftovers” about the apocalypse.)
“There are other priorities [besides marriage],” a source said. Read more on Celebuzz…
- Penn Badgley and Zoe Kravitz are dunzo. I always thought that going from Blake Lively to Kravitz was odd. [PopSugar]
- The dudes from The Lonely Island do Rookie Mag’s “Ask A Grown Man”! [Rookie Mag]
- Heidi Klum and her bodyguard boyfriend are fightin’ in public now. Uh oh. [Page Six]
- Consensus in the office is that Ulric, Britain’s fattest cat at a whopping 30 lbs., looks exactly like Julie’s monster, Colonel Mustard. [People]
- Remember these five infamous shoplifting scandals? [Lucky Mag] Keep reading »