You guys remember Elisabetta Canalis, right? She dated George Clooney for a while, she was on Dancing with the Stars, and then she creeped everybody out when she called her relationship with George “more of a father-daughter relationship.” Other notable achievements include posing nude for PETA and posing nearly nude on the beach. Are we caught up?
Tag Archives: celeb couples
- Oh, damn: Kris Humphries says Kim Kardashian planned her own wedding proposal and was not surprised by how he popped the question whatsoever. Kris proposed to Kim during the middle of the day (for good lighting) in a room in her mansion while her show was filming (so her hair and makeup were done). He said he would have preferred to propose in Minnesota privately but that idea was shot down by Kim and show producers. [RadarOnline]
- Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner are dunzo after two years together. Sources say that Brody wanted a “career” but Avril wanted him to trail around and support hers. [US Weekly]
- The Situation is being sued by a clothing company called Serious Pimp for not adhering to a $25,000 deal to wear their undoubtedly classy tee shirts on “Jersey Shore” and promote them on Twitter. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Elisabetta Canalis — aka ex-girlfriend of George Clooney — is now dating Steve-O from “Jackass.” If you’re wondering about the downgrade, Steve-O is apparently now “sensitive” and “introspective” since becoming sober. Whatever works for you, Elisabetta. [Evil Beet Gossip] Keep reading »
“I go home and I wash my face and I put on my sweatpants and I lay down on the bed and I say, ‘oh, please rub my feet,’ and you know, he says, ‘no, you rub my feet.’ So, you know, behind the curtain, I’m just like everybody else. … I didn’t choose to, you know, I didn’t, like, write down on a piece of paper I’m now going to have a relationship with a younger man. That’s just what happened. You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age.”
Well, I can’t get behind Madonna being “just like everybody else.” Girl, please, you are an icon. But it’s good to know that Madonna has to sweet talk her boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat, into rubbing her feet just like the rest of us. I have to say it’s cool that she’s not just able to boss him around. Props to her 24-year-old boo for saying, “No, you rub my feet.” Of course, if Madonna told me to rub her feet, I would just shut up and do it. [ONTD]
- Whoopsies. Halle Berry might not be engaged to her hot French boyfriend Olivier Martinez after all. She might just be wearing a gonzo diamond and emerald ring because she is, you know, rich. [People]
- Madonna’s backhanded compliment of Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” is quite restrained: “I thought, this is a wonderful way to redo my song (‘Express Yourself’). I mean, I recognized the chord changes. I thought it was … interesting.” [Popdust]
- Kat Von D’s clothing line is giving me a “Kardashian pirate” vibe. [Betty Confidential]
- Katy Perry’s hair is now blue. Possibly blue again? Did she have blue hair? My celebrity hair color data bank is malfunctioning. [Popdust]
- Nina Dobrev says she’s “too young to wed,” putting to rest rumors that Ian Somerholder will put a ring on it. [StarPulse]
- There’s a woman with a pet kangaroo that she dresses in suits. We had to share. [Yahoo! Shine] Keep reading »
- How’s that for uncomfortable? A month before Russell Perry filed for divorce from Katy Perry, he filmed a promotional video in which he slipped off his wedding ring. In the video, Russell is promoting an upcoming American college tour and his interest in exploring “sex clubs for women” — er, the rest of us call them sororities — so he removes his wedding ring and jokes he is going to “place it somewhere very, very safe for the next week.” [The Superficial]
- Like a sexiness bomb detonating over all of our brains, Halle Berry and the French actor Olivier Martinez are engaged. Olivier popped the question over the holidays with an emerald and diamond ring. Congratulations, Halle! [People]
- Robert Kardashian’s widow, Ellen Kardashian, is blabbing to the tabloids about the family and dropping bombs. She’s claiming that Robert Kardashian confessed to him Khloe wasn’t his kid and that Khloe even knows. Oof. [Radar Online]
- But wait, there’s more: Ellen Kardashian also said she heard that Bruce Jenner is a “secret cross dresser.” She claims Bruce’s ex-girlfriend said he tried on her bras and that Khloe once called her father “crying and screaming” after she found size 13 heels in her mother’s closet. [RadarOnline] Keep reading »
Hey, what did you get for Christmas? I got pajamas, fancy towels, and a book on gender! I think that’s pretty great, but the 12 couples in this slideshow probably think their gift was better — they all got engaged over the holidays (i.e. the period between Thanksgiving and New Year’s). There are so many, I thought we should keep a running list cause clearly a trend is afoot. As a formerly engaged on New Year’s Eve person, I am now anti-holiday engagement. But that’s because my engagement ended and I am reminded of that every New Year’s. But I’m glad it worked out that way, so it’s a nice reminder that I’m not married to that guy, but also, I would rather not be reminded of him at all on a holiday, you know? Well, whatever, good luck to these celeb couples who all got engaged during the holiday season! I really don’t mean to be a downer.
Drew Barrymore is engaged to Will Kopelman! The two began dating almost a year ago, and clearly she is smitten! We’ve pulled together some fun facts about the man who has tamed one of Hollywood’s biggest serial daters. Keep reading »
Reese Witherspoon is one of the Hollywood elite I could actually see myself going shopping with. She’s so talented, but seems very down-to-earth, grounded, sweet. Maybe that’s why ever since her marriage to Ryan Phillipe fell apart, I’ve been rooting for her to find happiness. Well, it seems she has, with new hubby Jim Toth … a guy who at one time, she could have never seen herself ending up with, believe it or not!
The actress talked to ELLE recently and said, “[Jim] really surprised me. You don’t know who you’re going to end up with. When I was 20, if you’d asked me … I wouldn’t have said Jim.” Super important lesson right there for all the single ladies! Read more…
- ‘Tis the season for breakups: Johnny Depp and longterm girlfriend Vanessa Paradis are headed for a split, a source tells RadarOnline. “People around him are worried about how Johnny is doing because he and Vanessa seem so fractured right now. Their relationship is heading toward the end,” the source said. Depp is reportedly talking to lawyers about how to handle a split from Paradis, with whom he has two kids. [RadarOnline]
- Sienna Miller is pregnant! She’s expecting a child with Tom Sturridge, her boyfriend of one year. After getting with Tom, Sienna had broken up with Jue Law for the second time. [US Weekly]
- Emma Roberts has put her freshman year studies at Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, New York, on hold for now. [Life & Style]
- Good to know: Pepto Bismol can double as blush in a pinch. [Refinery 29]
- Chelsea Handler trashed a lady wrestler on her show and got challenged to a match by pro female wrestler Beth Phoenix . [Crushable] Keep reading »
Some men might be afraid of dating a woman whose career is made of heartbroken hits like “Someone Like You.” But nope, Adele has got a new man. What’s more is that 36-year-old Simon Konecki actually seems like someone we would want to date. These lovebirds were spotted riding an alligator spotting boat in the Everglades National Park and smooching. Let’s be honest, that sounds like a great date!
Five essential facts about Adele’s new hirsute heartthrob after the jump: Keep reading »