- Jennifer Garner gave birth to her and Ben Affleck’s third child, a boy, in Santa Monica, California, a source has confirmed. No word yet on the little guy’s name. Congratulations! [US Weekly]
- Wait, Snooki actually is pregnant? That’s what The New York Post is claiming. Earlier this month she denied she’s expecting a little meatball with boyfriend Jionni LaValle, but the Post claims she’s keeping mum about the pregnancy until she can get a marketing deal out of it. [People]
- Whitney Houston’s death has officially been ruled an accident, although the actual cause has not yet been released. That really throws a wrench in the theory the Illuminati killed her to make way for baby Blue Ivy Carter. [PopCrush]
- Sexy-girl-of-the-moment Kate Upton did the obligatory uncomfortably-sexualized Carl’s Jr ad. [Styleite] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: celeb couples
“I didn’t know who he was, since I was too young for ‘Beverly Hills 90210.’ But the First time I saw him, I got butterflies. And the first time he casually touched me? There was so much electricity.”
– Megan Fox is not afraid to point out the 13-year age difference between her and her husband, Brian Austin Green. But I just want to point out that, ahem, with “90210″ airing in reruns on SoapNet from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. every week day (not to mention Breakfast In Bed on the weekends!), there is no excuse for not being familiar with Green’s acting prowess and David Silver’s smooth moves. [The Celebrity Cafe]
Damn, that girl can keep a secret: Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied are married, the couple’s jeweler has confirmed to Us Weekly. The pair had tongues wagging at the Ocars on Sunday night when they were both spotted wearing rings. Now jeweler Jaime Wolf has confirmed the happy couple was wearing wedding bands made of recycled platinum and conflict-free diamonds. That’s very Natalie, isn’t it? (Her engagement ring was vegan, too!) Unfortunately, there’s no other deets on where, when or what she wore, because Nat’s rep and manager have declined to comment. We’re bummed to be kept in the dark, but impressed they were able to marry without anyone knowing! [Us Weekly]
Natalie Portman isn’t the only celeb who’s gotten hitched in secret. We’ve rounded up a slew of other hush-hush celebrity marriages to which we also weren’t invited.
In other words, tall celeb women who don’t measure their love in inches. See the whole gallery here…
Jessica Biel may have finally gotten ladies man Justin Timberlake to commit, but she’s no dummy — along with the rock on her finger, Jessica is apparently locking Justin into a prenup that he’d be stupid to break. According to Radar, Jessica will get at least $500K if Justin ever cheats on her — an insurance policy that is no doubt related to rumors that he’s strayed a few times throughout their relationship. Apparently, Jessica isn’t 100 percent trusting of J.Tim just yet, so she wants a few cheat-free years of wedded bliss before she’ll pop out any babies — especially since “Jessica figures if she gets fat during pregnancy, he’ll cheat again.” How … romantic. Call me crazy, but $500K seems a little low, no? I mean, Justin is a huge star with a LOT of money in the bank. I would have gone for $1 million per! [Radar]
In the grand scheme of celeb prenups, Jessica’s cheating clause is pretty tame. Celebrities are masters of manipulating prenuptial agreements to cater to their lifestyles. Here are a few of the weirdest stipulations.
Jessica Biel has yet to confirm her engagement to Justin Timberlake with a ring, but it seems she was flashing around some impressive bling Saturday night. Us Weekly reported the “7th Heaven” actress attended a “Saturday Night Live” after-party with Timberlake, who appeared in a few sketches that night with host Maya Rudolph. Read more…
You know what this (left) is? It’s a ring. That says ‘Justin.’ As in ‘Theroux’. Who is wearing it, and not because he’s such a ditz that he often forgets his own name and needs a reminder. Nope, he’s wearing it because
Jennifer Aniston is making him under penalty of public breakdown it’s a symbol of his and Jennifer Aniston’s undying love for one another. Yup. She’s even got one to match (right), and hers is aptly screams ‘Jennifer.’ Read more…
Perhaps it’s my loyalty to Princess Buttercup (from “The Princess Bride”), but I shook my fists and cried “inconceivable!” every time there were rumors that Sean Penn was running around on Robin Wright, his wife of 13 years. When the two finally split in 2010, Penn took up with a string of models, finally dating much younger Scarlett Johansson for a bit. Ugh, how typical, I thought. So it pleases me greatly to see Robin, 45, finally get some love of her own — and from a youthful source as well! She’s apparently dating her “Rampart” co-star Ben Foster — an ex of Kirsten Dunst — who is 14 years younger at 31. [Just Jared]
Since the term cougar has gotten super old, we rounded up 11 other celebrity reverse May/December romances, where women like their men young, or in some cases, downright adolescent.
When I saw photos of Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter holding hands and taking what seemed like a romantic stroll together, I actually squealed with glee. Like, out loud, alone, in my living room. I just love these two crazy kids together and was so bummed when they got a divorce. Now it seems reconciliation might be on the horizon (they watched the sunset on the beach, you guys), and I’m so excited. Here are six reasons why… Keep reading »