- Kanye West wants you to know that Kim Kardashian is not his Beyonce. Okay then. [Your Tango]
- Rumor has it Taylor Armstrong is being “phased out” of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” because she has a drinking problem — find out what she has to say! [TooFab]
- A man has sued the hospital that circumcised him — when he was a baby. Hmm, this is definitely not a clear cut case … hehehe. [Huffington Post]
- Ask Men advises dudes on how to pick up girls on the subway — would these moves work on you? [Ask Men] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: celeb couples
- Anna Paquin is pregnant! Anna and hubby Stephen Moyer, her “True Blood” co-star, are expecting their first child together in the fall. Stephen Moyer already has two kids from a previous relationship. Congratulations! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Kathy Griffin and “Late Late Show” host Craig Ferguson got nasty about Khloe Kardashian the other night, posting a graphic onscreen of Khloe’s head super-imposed on the body of a beefy bodybuilder and calling her “Godzilla.” Unacceptable, people. [Crushable]
- Bristol Palin’s biggest concern about Levi Johnston’s newly pregnant girlfriend is that the sperminating just won’t stop. “I don’t want [their son Tripp] to go to elementary school with 10 half-siblings,” Bristol said. [Wonkette]
- Miley Cyrus was rushed to emergency room on Monday night when she sliced her hand in the kitchen while cooking, apparently with a blender. Ouch! At least her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth was there in the ER while doctors stitched up the wound. [PopCrush] Keep reading »
Angelina Jolie stepped out for the first time since announcing her engagement yesterday — where her smile was almost as big as her ring!
The actress was spotted at the Roosevelt Hotel, where she had a huge grin across her face as she waved to photographers and fans while leaving. And Jolie didn’t even try to hide her new diamond sparkler, which Brad Pitt took over a year to design with jeweler Robert Procop. Read more…
Love might be slightly less permanent than we’re taught to believe from fairy tales, but there are some things that last forever-ish. Like tattoos. History has shown that when celeb couples get matching tattoos, it’s a bad omen. Kelsey Grammer tempted fate this weekend when he he got his wife’s name — “Kayte” — inked on his waistline. Kayte Walsh didn’t go under the gun quite yet. Perhaps she’s planning to reciprocate with a matching tat once the twins are born … or once the ink is dry on his divorce papers. But once she does, they are in grave danger of splitting. I’m thinking tattoo parlors should instigate a rule where they only ink up celeb couples who have made it more than 20 years together, but then again, there’s always Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins. I guess the celeb tattoo removal and cover-up business is good for the economy. We’ve rounded up couples who got ink together but didn’t stay together as a warning to Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Wlash … and all of us. Don’t do it, people! [People]
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie surprised everyone by announcing their engagement — and now, we’re finally getting a clear shot at her giant new ring! In a just-released photo also taken at the LACMA last week, Jolie is seen wearing the huge sparkler on her ring finger. The gorgeous piece was designed by Pitt with jeweler Robert Procop … and we’ve gotta say, they did a great job! Read more and see a close-up photo!
- New couple alert: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are dating, years and years and years after being “That ’70s Show” costars. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- After claiming last week that Dave Grohl “hit on” her daughter Frances Bean Cobain — and getting smacked down by Frances — Courtney Love apologized over Twitter: “Bean sorry I believed the gossip…Mommy loves you.” All the best parenting gets done over Twitter. [Dlisted]
- Media Takeout, admittedly one of the more shady gossip blogs, claims that Kanye West invited Kim Kardashian to join him on the European leg of his and Jay-Z’s tour, but dumped her after she wanted to bring the reality TV show cameras along. [ONTD]
- Attention, Brits: newly engaged couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are moving to Britain. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Homemade One Direction jewelry on Etsy.com is as chic and sophisticated as it sounds. [Gurl] Keep reading »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! That is all. [Us Weekly]
Well, not quite. Pitt’s manager, Cynthia Pett-Dante, has confirmed the engagement, telling People, “Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy. There’s no date set at this time.” [People]
Check out the ring here.
Meanwhile, I am still single, if you were wondering.
Evening Quickies: Frances Bean Cobain Responds To Courtney Love’s Allegation That Dave Grohl “Hit On” Her
- Frances Bean Cobain’s PR people just sent out the following statement from the daughter of Courtney Love, regarding her mother’s recent claim that ex-Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl “hit on” her: “While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy. Twitter should ban my mother.” Good for Frances for setting the record straight.
- Scarlett Johansson opened up about her divorce from Ryan Reynolds in the latest issue of Vogue, which she called “horrible” and “devastating.” Even though their divorce was “comically amicable,” Scarlett said, “I don’t feel on the other side of it completely” and regrets that while they were married they couldn’t spend more time together because of their busy careers. ScarJo comes off as surprisingly relatable in this interview. [Vogue]
- Axl Rose won’t attend this year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony as a member of Guns N’ Roses and wrote a letter to the Hall of Fame stating, “I strongly request that I not be inducted in absentia.” Axl Rose and ex-bandmate Slash haven’t shared a stage for almost two decades. [Rolling Stone]
- President Obama called Kanye West a jackass again. [Uptown Magazine]
- Grab the Kleenex: Nick Lachey says rumors of a 98 Degrees reunion tour are greatly exaggerated. [Starpulse]
- China censored Kate Winslet’s 3D naked body in the re-release of “Titanic.” [Celebrity Cafe]
- Ranking twentysomethings’ TV jobs from most to least realistic. [Flavorwire] Keep reading »
I love it when you can tell that someone kind of out of touch with pop culture was made to write a pop culture news story. What other explanation could there be for Mikaela Conley thinking Deschanel was married to a guy named “Death Cab” and that she dumped him for “Cutie” frontman, Ben Gibbard? I suspect this error will be corrected shortly, so I felt the need to screengrab it for posterity. [Yahoo! News]
- Justin Bieber says in the new Seventeen that he “just tries to make [Selena Gomez] happy, that’s all,” by treating her like a princess. Awww. He goes on to say “I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess.” I can’t tell if this is a barf-ily sweet sentiment or painfully unrealistic dating advice tailored to girls who grew up in “princess culture.” [PopCrush]
- Britney Spears is reportedly in final stages of a $15 million deal to join Simon Cowell’s show “X Factor.” Pardon me, but isn’t this show a singing competition — not an autotune competition? [Celebrity Cafe]
- Mr. Big, I mean, Chris Noth, married his fiancée Tara Wilson earlier this month in Hawaii. [People]
- Betty White joined Twitter … and she’s already using it to flirt with boys. [The FW]
- Do “mamas boys” do better in relationships because they don’t have mommy issues? [Nerve] Keep reading »