The publicist for ”Pirates of the Caribbean” star Keira Knightley says the actress is engaged to be married. Publicist Sara Keene Friday confirmed the engagement. She says she does not have further details about the wedding plans. The Oscar-nominated 27-year-old actress who first won acclaim for her role in ”Bend It Like Beckham” is to marry musician James Righton. Read more…
Tag Archives: celeb couples
- Aww, this is adorable: Michelle Obama tells People magazine the president “tucks her in” each night. ”We have a ritual where he tucks me in, because I’m usually in bed before anybody,” she said. “He’ll come and turn the lights out and give me a kiss and we’ll talk. He’s like, ‘Ready to be tucked?’ I’m like, ‘Yes I am.’” So cute. [Daily Mail UK]
- Also, “Glee” star Jane Lynch appears in a new video released by the Obama administration emphasizing the president’s support of gay rights. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Lindsay Lohan’s co-star in “Liz & Dick,” her Lifetime biopic about Elizabeth Taylor’s romance Richard Burton, will be “True Blood” werewolf Grant Bwoler. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- NBC’s memo about firing “Community” showrunner Dan Harmon got leaked. Oopsies. [PopBytes] Keep reading »
Kelly Osbourne was spotted with new man Matthew Mosshart on her arm. The chef and brother of The Kills singer Alison Mosshart looks very familiar to me. Hmmmm. Could that be because he is the spitting image of Ozzy Osbourne circa the Black Sabbath days? Yes! That’s it! I knew I wasn’t being paranoid. This guy looks an awful lot like her dad. Which is just the slightest bit creepy or sweet … depending on how you look at it. Kelly wouldn’t be the first celeb to date someone who had a strong family resemblance. Click on to see some more father/daughter romantic look-a-likes. [WOW]
Katy Perry told Ellen DeGeneres that her tour documentary “Part Of Me” is going to include the dissolution of her marriage from husband-of-14-months Russell Brand ”in the most tasteful way.” Katy said she’s commited to “breaking down the idea that to achieve your dream you always have to be perfect or flawless or live in some kind of fantasy world … we know we’re not perfect at all.” Half of me is thinking, Katy, girl, opening up the world to your breakup is not a good idea. But the other half of me appreciates Katy’s desire not to whitewash her life and sanitize it beyond PR-approved recognition. You know? [Guardian UK]
Russell Brand is opening up from his split from Katy Perry after 14 months of marriage — and he’s got a surprisingly positive outlook on the whole divorce.
“I still love her as a human being,” Brand tells Ellen DeGeneres in a new interview airing today. “Sometimes when you’re in a relationship I suppose it doesn’t work out, does it? But that doesn’t mean I regret it or anything. I was very happy to be married with her. She’ s such a beautiful human being and I just have only love and positivity for her.” Click here to watch the interview!
- Prince Harry is hooking up with his ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy, the Daily Mail UK claims, but these ex-lovebirds are keeping it on the sly. Chelsy is reportedly not interested in the “royal lifestyle” but the pair has been on-again-off-again for years. So I guess he and Mollie King are dunzo? [Celebitchy]
- Rihanna pissed off “Saturday Night Live” cast and crew by blowing off the final dress rehearsal this weekend, claiming to be sick. [Celebrity Cafe]
- New couple alert! Tyra Banks and Drake were seen canoodling in Disneyland. Don’t these chuckleheads know that Disneyland is Ryan Gosling’s dating territory? [Essence]
- Justin Bieber has finally finished high school, which makes us feel slightly less pervy for thinking his “Boyfriend” video was hawt. [PopCrush]
- Of course “Tanning Mom” got spoofed on “SNL.” [The FW] Keep reading »
t seems Justin Theroux is sick to death of his girlfriend Jennifer Aniston’sobsession with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and has called off their weddingindefinitely! Jen is said to have collapsed into tears when she heard the news of Brad and Angelina’s engagement and that didn’t make Justin very happy.
“This was going to be Jen’s BIG year for love and happiness. She and Justin were knee-deep in wedding preparations when Jen got the shattering news that Brad and Angie were announcing their engagement and making plans to wed this year.” says a source. Read more…
- Oh FFS: Angelina Jolie supposedly doesn’t like her $500,000 engagement ring from Brad Pitt because she is not “enamored” by white diamonds. [Celebitchy]
- Somebody wrote a whole bunch of racist stuff about Jay-Z for the New York Post. [PopCrush]
- LEGO wigs are stylish and geeky. [The FW]
- Celebs react to the Beastie Boys’ Adam Yauch’s death today. [Celebuzz]
Keep reading »
Oh look, how adorable. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian got married — again! For their first wedding anniversary, LeAnn and Eddie chose to do something totally unique — they renewed their vows! How romantic. There’s no better way to prove how deep your love is than to dive deep into your pockets every year and blow a wad of cash on another celebration. If I sound sarcastic, it’s because I am. I absolutely loathe this celeb-driven trend of renewing your wedding vows every dang year. Save it for when you’ve really put some muscle and sweat into making it work, okay, like a 10th anniversary. Not to put a damper on LeAnn and Eddie’s second big day, but I actually think renewing your vows ups your chances of divorce. Just click through this slideshow — four out of nine are divorced and at least one more is reportedly on the rocks. Okay, so maybe those odds are just a reflection of the current divorce stats. Whatever — save your cash for couples therapy, folks!
It seems Kris Jenner wants Kim Kardashian to star in another TV wedding and this time Kanye West should be the groom! Kim and Kanye have only recently taken their romance public, but they are rumored to already be talking about a future together.
You’d think, with Kim Kardashians recent marriage to Kris Humphries only lasting 72 days, the very last thing any of them would want to discuss is marriage. Especially since Kim and Kris are still not even legally divorced. Instead it seems the opposite is true. According to Radar Online, momager, Kris Jenner is not only completely supportive of Kim and Kanye as a couple, but already is thinking nuptials! Read more…