- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel may think their weekend wedding in Italy is a secret, but I know all about it! [Newser]
- Tiny little nerd hero of the day! This little girl dresses up as a different historical every single day. [The Mary Sue]
- It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month — here are 12 books to read that somehow deal with the subject. [Tres Sugar]
- “If you want to be my lover, you gotta get with my dog…” [Your Tango] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: celeb couples
I mostly just had an urge to use the word “ding-a-ling,” but color me surprised that Katy Perry and John Mayer are still trying to make this thing work. Haven’t they broken up twice now? Well, they’re back on it seems, as Katy spent the day and evening with John as he celebrated his 35th birthday in New York City. Cute bow tie. [Photos: INF Daily]
It was only a matter of time before Danny DeVito’s other women started crawling out of the woodwork and the details are pretty gross. A source told Radar Online that the “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” funny man has been cheating on his estranged wife, Rhea Perlman for years and especially liked abusing his power on movie sets. Apparently Danny likes ‘em young and isn’t afraid to pull the ‘ole “I can make you a star kid! But first let me see your boobs!”
“It was kind of pathetic because she was very young and beautiful and obviously just having sex with him in hopes that he’d make her a star,” a source told Radar Online about one of his conquests. “Danny would have hislimo driver drive them all over the city and they’d canoodle in the back before going back to his room together. I felt bad for Rhea, and I felt bad for the girl, too, because she was just a naive kid from Pittsburgh. It was sad to see her pretending to really like him when really it was just because of who he was. And worse, Danny preying on vulnerable young girls like that.” Read more…
- Nooooo! They. Cannot. Break. Up. Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt reportedly had a big fight about getting married: she wants to make their longtime relationship official, he doesn’t, and he supposedly told her to go find someone else who wants to settle down if that’s what she really wants. I refuse to believe this is any more than a vicious rumor, since he has called her “the love of my life” before. Although, Jon, if you do need a shoulder to cry on … [Stupid Celebrities]
- “Downtown Abbey” actress Joanne Froggatt, who plays Anna the maid, has married someone in real life who isn’t Mr. Bates. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Be afraid of this giant eyeball found on a Florida beach. Be very afraid. [The FW]
I can think of few things more awkward than showing up for work and finding out that my new colleague is someone I used to date. Is there a special HR procedure for dealing with that kind of cringeworthy situation? I don’t think so. But such is the case on the new CW show, “Emily Owens M.D.” (which begins Tuesday, October 16 at 9/8C). Mamie Gummer (that’s Meryl Streep’s daughter!) plays Emily, a first-year intern at a hospital in Denver, who shows up at work to discover that the guy she was in love with in med school is her new coworker. (Extra, extra awkward: so is her high school nemesis. Small world!) Alas, depending on where you live and what field you work in, this might not be all that much of a coincidence, as it’s pretty common to end up dating someone you met through work. I mean, this kind of awkwardness happens all the time in Hollywood. Just look at the 10 former celeb couples who had to deal with costarring alongside their ex after their relationship was over — many of them even had to fake being in love on screen. I would pity them if they weren’t getting paid so much. Keep reading »
Just when you thought Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy were going to skip off into the sunset together come not one but two rumors that Swift has been stepping out on her young man. Star magazine reports that Swift had the nerve to cheat on Kennedy with his cousin, Patrick Schwarzenegger, according to Radar. (Avid Swift-watchers will recall that Patrick was her first rumored love, before reports switched to Conor.) Sources say Taylor and Patrick were making out at a Kennedy family event, and that the family now considers her a “hanger-on” and “despises” her. Read more…
After seeing Jay-Z perform with wife Beyonce this weekend, I had two thoughts: 1) They can never break up, and 2) If the music industry has Jay and Beyonce as their modern power couple, who does Young Hollywood have? Who is the 2012 version of Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart? I mean, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, not to mention Amy Poehler and Will Arnett, have split — which famous pair is poised to take the super couple reigns and hold on for dear life? The obvious choice would be Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, but I think we can all agree they are swimming in rough waters right now and can’t really be expected to do the job.
With that in mind, I decided to anoint the new guard of up-and-coming Hollywood super couples, celebs who are great alone but even stronger together. Keep reading »
Oh, excuse us for interrupting your private moment, Kim and Kanye. Wait, never mind, you’re out in public playing grab ass, why are we apologizing? Kim is the one who’s known for her famous fanny, but it seems she has a fondness of her own for the junk in Kanye’s trunk. She’s really up there, isn’t she? Is she holding on that tight because she’s afraid of falling in the rain? Careful, girl.
We’ve noticed quite a few famous folks who can’t help showing their feelings for the fanny by giving their partner a little love tap or a big squeeze. Maybe they’re just double checking that their babe’s butt is still there? Click on for photos of celebs latching on to a badonkadonk. Brace yourself—this slideshow is full of dangerous curves.
- Now that’s a gorgeous picture: “Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants” star Amber Tamblyn walked down the aisle barefoot and wed “Arrested Development” star David Cross in a yellow gown. Sounds … odd? It’s actually gorgeous. The couple’s guests included Amy Poehler, America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel, Blake Lively with hubby Ryan Reynolds, Jason Ritter and The Roots. Questlove DJed the wedding reception and Yo La Tengo performed. And how friggin’ cute was their fox-y wedding topper? That is one cool-ass wedding. [US Weekly]
- Nicole Kidman calls her “fame by association” period of marriage to Tom Cruise “a little overwhelming and really strange.” [iVillage]
- Queen Latifah on the Mariah Carey/Nicki Minaj feud (or “feud”): “respect your elders.” Or just respect Mariah fuckin’ Carey. [Uptown Magazine]