- The sexual assault accusations against “The Voice” host Cee Lo Green have gotten more awful: the woman claimed he allegedly slipped Ecstacy in her drink and brought her home, where she woke up next to him, confused and naked, the following day. On the advice of police, the woman allegedly called Cee Lo and secretly recorded him apologizing to her. [PopCrush, Celebrity Cafe]
- NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg has confirmed that he is canceling the New York Marathon on Sunday, in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. [The Atlantic Wire]
- Remember how the Kardashian household was paid a visit by Child Protective Services? It turns out some prankster called in to claim she was beating Kylie with a belt. [TMZ]
Tag Archives: cee lo green
- Cee Lo Green has been accused of sexual battery against a woman at a restaurant in downtown Los Angeles. The “Voice” judge denies any wrongdoing. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Tina Simpson allegedly found out about Joe Simpson’s rumored 21-year-old boyfriend by discovering pictures of the two together that had been taken in the Simpson’s California home. The Simpsons recently filed for divorce. [Daily Mail UK]
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are supposedly planning three weddings: one for Los Angeles, one for Tennessee, and one for Australia. [Crushable]
Dear “The Voice,”
I heard the news that you will be replacing Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green with Shakira and Usher next season. I hate this idea. Not because I love Xtina and Cee Lo so much that I can’t stand to lose them, but because you seem to be getting a touch of “American Idol” syndrome.
That’s not a real syndrome, I just made it up. It’s when a reality competition show gets really successful, really quickly, and instead of sticking with what made it really successful, really quickly in the first place, it gets all full of itself and tries to change everything, therefore ruining itself. That was a really long sentence. What I’m trying to say to you is: don’t ruin yourself, “The Voice.” Keep reading »
Do you watch “The Voice”? If not, you should, not only because it is the best music competition show out there, but also so you can enjoy the eccentric behaviors of judges Blake Shelton, Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green. In addition to the weird overblown sexual tension-filled snipes between Christina and Adam, you will find Cee Lo, inexplicably stroking his white Persian cat. At first, we weren’t sure if the cat was real, but it seems that it is. It seems Cee Lo is really trying to make cat-sessories a thing. And hey, we can totally get behind that.
- Cee Lo’s new video for “Anyway” just came out, oh, five minutes ago and we are already obsessed. [YouTube]
- I, for one, am glad that Kendall Jenner chickened out on her tattoo. First of all: she’s 16. Second of all: that is not proper French. Don’t do it, Kendall! [Us Weekly]
- Ms. Moss, part deux? Kate’s 13-year-old sister Lottie has officially dipped her toes in the modeling pool, and the results are unsurprisingly quite beautiful. [NYMag.com]
Cee Lo Green is such a genius. I am absolutely obsessed with his new video for “Cry Baby,” from the ’50s styling to the amazing guest stars—Jaleel White, aka Steve Urkel, and a girl who looks suspiciously like Laura Winslow. Wow, Jaleel has some pretty hot dance moves and looks kind of sexy in a pair of white plaid pants with Converse. Side note: I really want to know who Cee Lo is singing to here. I have a feeling it’s the same person he was addressing in “F**k You.” She really inspired some great breakup songs. Keep reading »
I”m not a “Dancing with the Stars” fan — D-list celebs learning how to tango? No thanks! — and find everything else on the boob tube Tuesday nights to be totally boring. Until now. Last night, “The Voice,” an “American Idol”-inspired singing competition, debuted, and against my better judgment, I tuned in. So glad I did! For starters, “The Voice” doesn’t bother to show any of the crappy auditions — contestants having already been whittled down to just the best. After all, judges Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green, and Blake Shelton are way too busy with their own successful careers to waste time listening to a bunch of talentless losers warble.
Pop song covers that become group projects have so much potential for failure and douche-itude. (See: Bret Michaels and Miley Cyrus duet, “Every Rose Has Is Thorn.”) But this “Crazy” cover by Cee-Lo Green, Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton on NBC’s new show, “The Voice,” is pretty damn hot. (But I’ll admit I’m biased, seeing as I believe Christina can do no wrong.) “Crazy” was Cee-Lo’s song originally, in case you didn’t know. NBC, put this on iTunes, please? [Pop Culture Brain] Keep reading »