- Cate Edwards, daughter of John and the late Elizabeth Edwards, finally opened up to “The Today Show” about her dad’s affair with colorful ex-campaign videographer Rielle Hunter, which gave her five-year-old half sister, Quinn. The D.C. lawyer said she was “devastated” and calls Quinn a “really sweet, innocent little girl.” [Hollywood Reporter]
- Kim Kardashian says she’s not going to name her baby “North,” but “Easton” is a serious contender. Easton West? What? [US Weekly]
- A female director named Louise Hung on how she learned to love being the boss in a male-dominated industry. [xoJane]
- Jennifer Lawrence says she’s so nervous and awkward on the red carpet that she’s like a “chihuahua.” [US Weekly]
- 10 unsexy things that can actually improve your sex life. [Em & Lo] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: cate edwards
- Cate Edwards married her college boyfriend, Dr. Trevor Upham, yesterday in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. After the wedding ceremony, her disgraced dad slipped out through the church’s back door, which is kinda sad. [Daily Mail UK]
- The “Jersey Shore” beach house is renting, insanely, for $2,500 a night. [Radar Online]
- John Mayer had throat surgery on Thursday to remove a granuloma on his vocal chord, which means he’s laid up and probably not skanking around. [Hollywood Life] Keep reading »
Elizabeth Edwards is releasing her bestselling memoir Resilience in paperback and that means it’s time for a tell-all interview with People magazine. This time around, her eldest daughter, Cate Edwards, 28, joined her. Mother and daughter chatted with People about John Edwards‘ philandering, the divorce, his lovechild Quinn, and how Elizabeth is staying strong throughout chemo treatments for her stage-4 cancer.
Elizabeth’s money quote about the Rielle Hunter paternity test debacle is boring — “John’s conduct through this whole thing was terrible” — and they don’t touch the sex tape with a 10-foot pole. But there’s still some juicy gossip to sift through, after the jump. Keep reading »
Cate Edwards speaks! This week’s People magazine will feature an interview with Elizabeth Edwards and her 28-year-old daughter, who will open up publicly for the first time about her dad, John Edwards, and her mother’s cancer. Cate has also penned a essay for People about her mom. “There are the things she taught without words [like] how to continue to live your life on your own terms when it somehow becomes savaged by people you never invited into it,” Cate wrote. The mother/daughter duo are promoting the paperback release of Resilience, Elizabeth’s bestselling memoir.
Cate, 28, is a graduate of Princeton and Harvard, a former editorial assistant for Vanity Fair and now clerks for a federal judge in Washington, D.C. Cate has every reason to play the Lindsay Lohan card — I mean, what would you do if your dad cheated with a professional wackadoodle like Rielle Hunter? — but the girl is nothing but a class act. [People] Keep reading »