Jamie Lynn Spears, younger sister of Britney, tweeted something vaguely ominous to Justin Timberlake — and then deleted it. She posted a photo of her, JT, and Brit Brit in a car, while alluding to knowing that his song “Cry Me A River” was written about her sister. Thankfully someone screencapped it before it was lost into the vortex of time. Read more on Evil Beet Gossip…
Tag Archives: britney spears
Just when you think you’ve come to the end of the Internet, the web up and births you a brand new baby for you to coo over. And that baby is called Actresses Without Teeth, a blog devoted to photoshopping out the chompers of major celebrities. Surprisingly, it kind of works for some of them, like Anne Hathaway, whose large lips, one imagines, might be wholly capable of gumming up some snacks. But oh, the horror of Britney Spears sans teeth? Well, I’ll let you see for yourself. [Actresses Without Teeth]
So, Britney Spears is no longer engaged to that dude she was engaged to, and obviously the only logical response is the one People chose, which is to lament the end of Britney’s “fairy tale.” Because all weddings are fairy tales, and literally any man a woman can be engaged to has got to be Prince Charming?
I bet Britney Spears is really sad that she’s not getting married, but I’m also not going to assume that she might not also be a little bit relieved. It sounds like that guy was not a particularly good match for her. Sounds like they made the right decision here. What’s sadder than a broken engagement? A divorce. What’s sadder than a divorce? Staying in a bad marriage until you die.
It’s okay to end your engagement. It’s okay to end it if you just bought a gazillion dollar ring. It’s okay to end it if you’ve put a $10,000 deposit down on a rooftop venue. It’s okay to end it if you’re literally opening the doors to the courthouse. This is not something we say to people. But it’s true. Keep reading »
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick have called off their engagement. Brit Brit supposedly wanted more children, while her fiancé/agent was content with just her two mini-Federlines. The pair supposedly broke up awhile ago, as circulating rumors suggested, but were waiting to make it official after he had been relieved of his co-conservatorship over her legal affairs. She also quit her hosting gig on “The X Factor” last week before Simon Cowell could fire her. Poor Britney! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- But! Don’t feel to bad for Britney for long: she’s close to inking a $100 million contract to perform in Las Vegas, a la Celine Dion. Admit it: you would watch the shit out of Britney in Vegas. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde did get engaged over the holidays, just as we suspected. Mazel tov! [Evil Beet Gossip]
We’ve heard all the rumblings these past few weeks- you know the rumors about how Jason Trawick was close to dropping Britney Spears. The couple was supposedly taking a trip over the holidays and it was going to be one of those make it or break it deals. They’d either come home happy or else it was over. Shortly after the initial rumors all the Britney talk conveniently shifted over to the status of her future with “X Factor.” It was a nice diversion I guess and it allowed the star to lick her break up wounds privately for a little while. At least until today.
Britney and Jason both issued break up statements late today. She told People Magazine, “Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement. I’ll always adore him and we will remain great friends.” Jason was a bit more eloquent saying, “As this chapter ends for us a new one begins. I love and cherish her and her boys. We’ll be close forever.” Read more…
- After a bunch of will-she or won’t-she drama, Britney Spears has decided to quit “The X-Factor” and record a new album. We’ll miss your funny faces, Brit. [Perez Hilton]
- Oh god, 9:01 am PST/12:01 pm EST can’t get here soon enough — that’s when Justin Timberlake is making some sort of super top secret announcement which many think could be a new single. Justin has apparently been quietly working on a new album — maybe he finally figured out he is a much better pop star than actor? Possible rumored collabs include Jay-Z and Beyonce. Dying. [MTV]
- Check out this GIF tribute to the 2013 Oscar nominees. [The Daily Dot] Keep reading »
December has not been kind to Britney Spears, what with the rumors of relationship trouble and claims her ex-hubby’s brother actually fathered her kid. Now, Us Weekly reports that the singer’s first season as an “X Factor” judge will be her last. “Britney will get the boot,” according to a source; another says bigwigs are sour that they paid her $15 million ”for her to say ‘amazing’ and offer half-claps.” And a third source says co-creator Simon Cowell hasn’t been wowed either: “He wanted crazy Britney, but he got boring Britney.” Read more…
Just in case the holidays had you thinking your family was the craziest to ever grace the planet, here’s Britney Spears’ former in-laws to the rescue: In what Radar is calling “bombshell court papers,” the brother of Kevin Federline (Spears’ ex-husband No. 2, for those keeping track at home) claims that he fathered the pop star’s first son, Sean Preston. If that’s not far enough out in Crazyland, Christopher Federline also is seeking a restraining order against Spears, alleging that she stole from him, blackmailed him, and harassed him. “She is out-of-control and a maniac,” he says in the papers, as first reported by the National Enquirer. Read more…
It’s Burtenay, bitch, and the wispy bowl-cut bangs and pained faraway stare suggest to me that her every move is being controlled by remote forces. Except for the shoeless convenience store restroom trips and puffed Cheeto consumption. That’s alllll organic Britney.
I am an unapologetic Britney Spears superfan, so I welcome every musical endeavor of hers with open arms, even if they include collaborations with lame dorks like Will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas. Brit and Will.i.am debuted the video for their single “Scream & Shout” last night, and I have so many feelings about it. First of all, it’s a great, fun, if completely soulless club song. Second, Britney Spears sing-talks with a posh British accent, why? Third, she looks amaaaaazing. Fourth, less Will.i.am, more Britney please. It’s no “Toxic,” but I’m happy to have Britney flexing her pop muscle again.