- Britney Spears’ fiance Jason Trawick has been approved as conservator of her legal affairs. Her guy will share conservatorship with Brit’s father, Jamie Spears, and her lawyer, who can control her finances and business affairs. [Stupid Celebrities]
- “Sister, Sister” twin Tamara Mowry (now Mowry-Housley) is pregnant with her first child. Congratulations! [Uptown Magazine]
- Jennifer Aniston hates it when someone brings up Brangelina’s engagement. Surprise, surprise. [Us Weekly]
- Meanwhile, Jen’s BFF Chelsea Handler is still talking shit about Angelina Jolie. “You just know as a woman, when you see another woman, if that’s a woman you can trust,” Chelsea said. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Rapper Wiz Khalifa was cited for possession of a bag of weed at a hotel in Nashville after another guest complained about the smell. [Stupid Celebrities] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: britney spears
After feeling the wrath of Christina Aguilera on ”The Voice” last week, fellow ”Mickey Mouse Club” star Tony Lucca was ready to impress this week — with another Mouseketeer’s song!
Lucca, who was labeled “one dimensional” in a harsh critique by Xtina last week, performed a dark version of Britney Spears’ first single ”…Baby One More Time.” Tony killed it … and the crowd went crazy for his cover. Read more and watch his performance here!
- Kevin Federline’s aunt Diane Story has penned an erotic e-book inspired by star-crossed lovers Britney Spears and K-Fed. Pop Baby Krissy Doucet, as the erotic e-book is called, stars young pop star Krissy and dancer Keenan Fazio. It’s all yours for $4.99 on April 26. YOU GUYS, NO. Maybe it will be kind of like 50 Shades Of Grey with Cheese Doodles? [PopCrush]
- Lindsay Lohan has officially been cast as Elizabeth Taylor in a new Lifetime original movie, “Liz and Dick,” about the late icon’s love affair with Richard Burton. Don’t screw this one up, LiLo! [Uptown Magazine]
- Prince Harry is headed back to the United States. Be still, my heart. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Chris Brown is selling … puppies? [PopBytes]
- Jennifer Hudson broke down on the witness stand, testifying against her ex-brother-in-law for the murder of her mother, brother and nephew in 2008. Jennifer said her family did not like how William Balfour treated her sister and nephew and warned her sister against marrying the guy. [People] Keep reading »
- Well, that’s if daddy Kevin Federline has anything to say about it. K-Fed told an Australian newspaper he does not want his sons to grow up spoiled. “I’ll have them working at Micky D’s,” K-Fed said. “That’s how we had to do it! I worked at a car wash. I worked at a pizza place. Things like that made me.” Try to hold your laughter about that last part, please. But seriously, this might be the most responsible thing that Kevin Federline has said, ever. [PopCrush]
- Lauren Conrad and Stephen Dorff are dating and he “wines and dines her,” a source tells Life & Style. [Life & Style]
- Flirting rules from the 1920s that are still relevant today. [The Stir]
- Oscars hairstyles that resemble baked goods. [The Daily Beast]
- Men are more likely to consider a woman “sexually open” if she is wearing the color red. You’ve been warned, ladies. [Nerve] Keep reading »
Britney does a body good! Britney Spears’ brand new fiance Jason Trawick has drastically changed his appearance since meeting the superstar … for the better.
The 40-year-old, who most recently showed off his incredibly buff body in the music video for Spears’ latest single “Criminal,” wasn’t always as cut as he is today. Check out Jason’s amazing transformation in this gallery…
Ah, a stroll down memory lane. Remember when Britney Spears was having an “episode” and she attacked some paparazzo with an umbrella? Well, apparently she wrote an apology letter claiming she was “preparing a character for a possible movie role.” I suppose that’s code for “struggling with mental illness”? I wonder if that was her rationale for shaving her head as well? I guess it’s all ancient history now that her hair has grown back and her mood has stabilized. But hey, an apology is an apology. How very thoughtful of her. You can’t say Brit doesn’t have manners. [That's Hot]
If there’s one place for a celebrity lady to step up her game, it’s on the red carpet. Whenever it’s rolled out, famous faces come out of the woodwork (do they exist when they’re not making public appearances? Important life questions) to show off what they’ve got. Classic, bizarre, avant garde — as we’ve seen, it’s all fair in
love dresses and war. But sometimes, even those who make a million a movie step out of line (and that is a fine line indeed!) and come off looking, well, cheap.
- One of the Backstreet Boys is opening for Britney Spears during the South American leg of her tour. Yes, you read that right: one of the Backstreet Boys. Does anyone still remember who Howie Dorough is? Apparently Britney fans in Chile, Peru and Colombia do. Good for you, Howie. [Perez Hilton]
- Prince Harry was spotted at a Walmart in California buying Coke, bananas and beer. It doesn’t get any more American than Walmart, Prince Hot Ginge! [Us Weekly]
- Peaches Geldof was caught shoplifting from a drugstore on London’s High Street because she doesn’t have enough money being Bob Geldof’s daughter. [Racked]
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming Willis is pregnant. Mazel tov! How nice of Bruce to get his new wife pregnant so he could detract tabloid attention from his ex-wife marital problems. [Us Weekly]
Keep reading »