Boobs. Breasts. Tits. Knockers. Whatever you call them (I hope you call them knockers), having boobs is pretty awesome. And the lovely ladies featured in this quiz possess some of the very best. Can you recognize the celeb by spotting her rack? Click through our quiz and see how many sexy famous faces you can guess from their equally noteworthy boobs.
Tag Archives: breasts
“I was the youngest in class and all these girls were starting to get [breasts] and I wasn’t getting anything. I was really scared! I was getting teased a lot because everyone was older and I was the skinny tomboy. I went to a church that had a saint that was supposed to do a lot of miracles. I put my hands in the holy water and went: ‘Please, Jesus, give me some boobs!’”
So what’s the difference between saying that the 2012 Pirelli calendar features a boatload of naked models looking smoking hot, and saying the 2012 Pirelli calendar features a crapton of nude models looking friggin’ sexy? Well, according to the art historian Kenneth Clark:
To be naked is to be deprived of our clothes, and the word implies some of the embarrassment most of us feel in that condition. The word “nude,” on the other hand, carries, in educated usage, no uncomfortable overtone. The vague image it projects into the mind is not of a huddled and defenseless body, but of a balanced, prosperous, and confident body: the body re-formed.
And all this is to say that though they may look naked, the girls in the 2012 Pirelli calendar — shot by Mario Sorrenti — are nude. But you don’t really care, do you? You just want to see what Kate Moss looks like without all of her clothes on. Well, fine, so do we. But beware, this gallery is full of boobs (so many boobs!), is pretty full frontal, and entirely NSFW.
If fear of lung cancer or emphysema isn’t enough to make you quit smoking, do it for your nipples. Apparently, nicotine and carbon monoxide restrict blood flow to various parts of the body … like your nipples. According to plastic surgeon, Anthony Youn, M. D., smokers who undergo breast surgery are at great risk for having their nipples “turn black and fall off.” They just die. Guh! Youn once tried to bring a patient’s purple (about to turn black) nipples back to life by placing leeches on them. “The leech drains the old blood, causing it to turn from unhealthy purple back to healthy pink. We place leeches intermittently until the body part grows new blood vessels to do the leeches’ work,” Youn recalled. The image of this entire scenario is terrifying. [CNN]
- Michigan mother Natalie Hegedus was sitting in the back of a courtroom breastfeeding her son when a bailiff spotted her and wrote a note to the presiding jude. When the judge called her up, the judge then asked her if she thought it was appropriate to do that. She told a local TV station that the judge responded “something to the effect of ‘It’s my court, it’s my decision and I do find it inappropriate.’” What a douche! Breastfeeding is exempt from public indecency laws in Michigan, as it should be. [Huffington Post]
- A transgender woman who was suspended for using the women’s bathroom at Fort Collins High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, has transferred schools. Dionne Malikowski was born a male and now identifies and dresses as a female. The school required her to use the teachers’ bathroom to avoid controversy, but Dionne used the women’s bathroom instead because not being allowed to do so was discrimination. [The Denver Channel]
- Behold, a line of sex toys that look to the naked eye (heh heh) like lipstick, eyeshadow, and mascara. Hooray for discretion! [Fashionista]
Keep reading »
I’ve never particularly wanted to see Tori Spelling‘s boobs. But thanks to her husband Dean McDermott, now we all can! Last night, he innocently tweeted a photo of his and Tori’s young son in a funny moment with something stuck to his head. Alas, upon further inspection, Tori’s naked boobs are visible in the background! In fact, no further inspection is required — they are blatantly right there. This photo raises many questions for me. First of all, why is she randomly topless? And why did Dean post this? The photo has since been removed without comment from Dean, so we may never know why he shared her ta-tas with the world. Russell Brand’s Twitpic last year of Katy Perry’s makeup-free face seems positively unremarkable in comparison (mostly because no nipples were involved). [TMZ]
Evening Quickies: Sofia Vergara’s Glorious Boobs Survived Crappy Advice From Publicist About A Breast Reduction
- Sofia Vergara’s former publicist told her to get a breast reduction because “nobody’s going to take you seriously here,” she told Health magazine. Sofia’s mom back in Colombia flipped at the idea of reducing her 34 DD cups, telling her daughter, “‘God is going to punish you!’” Sofia Vergara has kept her natural breasts, of course, and is happy with her body today. Yay for accepting your body the way it is! [US Weekly]
- The Situation is suing Abercrombie & Fitch for $4 million, an entirely reasonable sum of money, for claiming this summer to have asked him to stop wearing their clothes. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan found a bloody, severed human hand in the trash at the L.A. morgue, where she’s completing her community service. Just kidding! It was just a prank by other morgue employers, because they supposedly think she’s snobby. At least that’s what The National Enquirer says. [Gossip Cop] Keep reading »
Holly Madison is starring in “Peepshow,” and fully recognizes that her breasts are her “primary money makers” right now. That’s why she has taken out an insurance policy to the tune of $1 million with insurance company Lloyd’s of London to protect them. “I’ve heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I’d be out for a few months and I’d probably be out a million dollars,” she said. “I thought I’d cover my assets.” [People]
After the jump, some other celebs with very valuable body parts.
- After weeks of bizarre rumors swirling that Jessica Simpson would get a breast reduction before her wedding, she finally took to Twitter to school the fools. “Been getting lots of questions about this alleged breast reduction,” Simpson tweeted. “Not to worry … I LOVE MY BOOBIES!! They aren’t going anywhere!” Come now, did anyone serious think she’d get rid of those boobs? [Celebuzz]
- Swoon: Idris Elba, one of the most attractive men on the planet, is the new face of SmartWater. [Essence]
- Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas are back in contact and possibly rekindling an old flame. Well, at least he would be an age-appropriate romance for her. [US Weekly]
- Check out all these U.S. Open hotties — yum! [Tres Sugar]
- The FDA has said silicone breast implants are safe and will stay on the market. However, the chief scientist dealing with implants admitted silicone implants are prone to ruptures, hardening, scarring and pain. Call me crazy, but that doesn’t sound particularly safe. Any Frisky readers with silicone implants want to weigh in? [New York Times]
- This news should make you nervous: less than one-fifth of OB-GYNs will perform abortions, according to a study of 1,144 OB-GYNs. Nearly one hundred percent of the doctors surveyed said they’d had patients acquire about the procedure, however. Doctors most likely to refuse to provide an abortion were in the South or the Midwest. Interestingly, the most common reason doctors cited for not performing abortions wasn’t that they themselves opposed it, but that their hospital or group practice prohibited it. [Reuters]
- The founder of Chick beer — that would be premium light beer marketed towards women — explains why women need their own brewskis. Judge for yourself. [Village Voice]