- Rihanna tweeted a topless pic of herself from the set of a music video, although her arms and some hairy thing is covering her boobs. What is that thing? [Twitter.com/Rihanna]
- Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz — he’s Penelope Cruz’s younger brother — have split. [US Weekly]
- JWoww is being sued by her former landlord because a couple scenes from “Jersey Shore” were filmed in parts of a home she rented from him without permission. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Sandra Bullock and Brett Ratner released a joint statement blasting In Touch for claiming they hooked up at the Oscars. “We both had a great time after the Oscars, just not with each other,” they said. [PopBytes]
- Lady Gaga is supposedly “cringing” over a Lifetime biopic of her life is based on Fame Monster, the unauthorized biography about her published last year. [PopCrush] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: breasts
Boobs happen. Everywhere. Even on the fanciest runways of some of the top fashion houses in the world. Whether they’re intentional — as in the sheer confections of the latest Christian Dior collection — or unintentional — like when a model’s nipple accidentally slips out of a silky gown, there are an awful lot of boobies on the runway. And we’ve collected some of our favorite just for you in this very, very NSFW gallery. Check out all the fabulous breasts after the jump.
I read Kate Fridkis’ recent essay about small boobs with a mix of fascination and envy. As someone who’s had double Ds since junior high, the small boob experience is totally foreign to me, although I’ve wished for smaller boobs on many occasions. Large breasts are idolized in pop culture, but the experience of actually walking around with two watermelons attached to your chest? Well, sometimes it’s awesome, and sometimes it’s decidedly not awesome. Here’s why… Keep reading »
We’ve long been fascinated by/concerned for Sheyla Hershey, record holder of the world’s largest boobs. The 32-year-old Brazilian model carries around size 38KKK mammaries. (Or tried to, anyway. It turns out that carrying a gallon of silicone in your ta-tas is dangerous, which Sheyla learned the hard way when she developed a
staff staph infection and had to have them removed.) We knew that with circus boobs this size, it was not long before Sheyla appeared on reality television. Keep reading »
The first rule of man boobs: Don’t talk about the man boobs. Following that: Don’t touch the man boobs. And like a lackey on a Nicholas Cage set, do not look the man boobs in the eye. Errr, nipple.
In my decade and a half experience negotiating male bodies, I have seen some things. Male genitalia obviously comes in all shapes, sizes and easterly orientations. Y chromosomes often cause their carrier vessels to have hair in the strangest of places (and shapes).
But what I had never encountered until age 31 was the man boob — until recently. I may be an anomaly. None of my friends were shocked when I told them I chanced upon a man with breasts. There is even a slang for them. The gays apparently call them “moobs.” Of course in that community, they are shunned and sentenced to the David Barton Gym for immediate alteration. Doctors, I have been told, refer to it as gynecomastia. It’s the abnormal development of larger than normal mammary glands in men resulting in the appearance of breasts. The terms literally comes from the Greek, gyne, meaning woman, and mastos, meaning breasts: men with lady breasts. It often happens when men past 30 let themselves go. Meaning it often happens to men past 30.
… because what is more obscene than feeding your hungry children?! I mean, UGH.
I am being hyperbolic; the comedy site Funny Or Die was not. Comedian Ahna Tessler is a breastfeeding mama of twins and she submitted a skit of herself, which incorporated the breastfeeding, on Funny Or Die. The short skit called “Leah Got A Job” is about a woman who just got hired as an art teacher even though she hates children — and while she’s bitching about kids, the camera pans down to where a baby is latched to each boob. It’s shocking only because seeing a woman breastfeeding her child on camera is shocking — after two seconds of shock, it’s just “oh, she’s feeding the kids.” The video isn’t even that funny. Overall, it’s not a big deal.
At least, not to me. Funny Or Die thought differently. According to The New York Times, Ahna Tessler’s video was flagged as “obscene” — perhaps by a moderator — and not published. But what’s really a headscratcher is that her previous Funny Or Die videos were all taken down and her account with the site was suspended. Keep reading »
- Dolly Parton showed her boobs to Anderson Cooper to prove the rose tattoo on her cleavage in “Joyful Noise” is fake. [People]
- The rumored Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split is all but official, sources say. [Celebitchy]
- An interview from Star magazine in the UK claiming to be Beyoncé’s first post-baby interview is “completely made up,” says her rep. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Paris Hilton is recording a new album. Thank God almighty. [Starpulse]
- Sixty-seven days, seven hours and 28 minutes until “Mad Men” returns. I know this because there’s actually a countdown clock. [SecretsAreBack.com]
- I’m obsessed with Butter London’s spring 2012 polish colors and names: Slapper, Bossy Boots, Trout Pout, Knackered and Disco Biscuit. Everyone else can go home. Butter London wins. Trout Pout is the best nail polish name ever. [Racked]
- Dudes explain the appeal of the money shot, as if it needs explaining. [Em & Lo]
- Watch a “Jeopardy” contestant guess “donkey punch” — a fictional sex act — as an answer. He was wrong, by the way. [Nerve.com] Keep reading »
There’s no joy quite like like surprising your boo, or your gyno, with a temporary tattoo on your boobies. Whether you want to convey “Satisfaction Guaranteed” or “100% Natural,” a company called TaTaToos will sell you tats for $10, one for each boobie. There’s even special holiday-themed ta-ta tats reading “Santa’s Helper,” “Trick Treat” and “Touch Down.” What a way to class up second-base. [TaTaToos.com via The Gloss]
Attention, womenfolk, something new for you to fear: your body eating your breast implant! While stretching during a Pilates class, 59-year-old woman’s implant slipped through an incision from a recent heart valve surgery and lodged itself near her lung. Her doctors had cleared her for exercise after the heart surgery when the boob job strayed. So how did her breast implant get swallowed whole? One doctor interviewed by CBS News surmised that the stretching and breathing exercises in Pilates may have worked “like a vacuum” and “sucked in the implant.” Yummy! We’re glad to hear this lady’s doctors were able to snatch that wayward boobie and put it back in its place. [CBS News] Keep reading »
- Say what you will about Miley Cyrus, but she’s pretty dedicated to promoting a realistic body image for young women and girls. Her latest battle? Denying she’s had a boob job. “Thank you for a compliment, but these babies are all mine!” Miley tweeted. “I wish [people would] realized you don’t have to be fake to be beautiful.” And in case someone still didn’t get it, Miley tweeted, “I’m 19! BOOBS GROW, PEOPLE!” [Us Weekly]
- Elizabeth Taylor’s jewelry sold at auction last night for a record-busting $115 million. [The Stir]
- Holiday gifts to bring when you’re meeting his family. [TresSugar]
- Kate Middleton’s Christmas at the palace is going to be horrible because she won’t be able to lie around in her pajamas all morning. I’m not being sarcastic here. That really does sound horrible. Poor dear. [Us Weekly]