- Oh FFS: Angelina Jolie supposedly doesn’t like her $500,000 engagement ring from Brad Pitt because she is not “enamored” by white diamonds. [Celebitchy]
- Somebody wrote a whole bunch of racist stuff about Jay-Z for the New York Post. [PopCrush]
- LEGO wigs are stylish and geeky. [The FW]
- Celebs react to the Beastie Boys’ Adam Yauch’s death today. [Celebuzz]
Keep reading »
Tag Archives: brad pitt
Angelina Jolie stepped out for the first time since announcing her engagement yesterday — where her smile was almost as big as her ring!
The actress was spotted at the Roosevelt Hotel, where she had a huge grin across her face as she waved to photographers and fans while leaving. And Jolie didn’t even try to hide her new diamond sparkler, which Brad Pitt took over a year to design with jeweler Robert Procop. Read more…
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie surprised everyone by announcing their engagement — and now, we’re finally getting a clear shot at her giant new ring! In a just-released photo also taken at the LACMA last week, Jolie is seen wearing the huge sparkler on her ring finger. The gorgeous piece was designed by Pitt with jeweler Robert Procop … and we’ve gotta say, they did a great job! Read more and see a close-up photo!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! That is all. [Us Weekly]
Well, not quite. Pitt’s manager, Cynthia Pett-Dante, has confirmed the engagement, telling People, “Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy. There’s no date set at this time.” [People]
Check out the ring here.
Meanwhile, I am still single, if you were wondering.
According to OK! Magazine’s expose on Angelina Jolie’s “bad parenting,” her household is the equivalent of a “an absolute zoo.” “Insiders,” whomever they may be, feel that we should be very concerned about the health, hygiene and safety of the Jolie-Pitt brood. The outlandish accusations after the jump. Keep reading »
- … at least that’s why I assume Newt Gingrich said he would like to be portrayed on film by Brad Pitt. Because they sure as hell don’t look a damn thing alike. [Newser]
- Gwyneth Paltrow says she had an ex-boyfriend who used to cheat on her “all the time.” Uh oh. Was she talking about Brad or Ben or someone else entirely? [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Behind the scenes pics from Sunday’s Puppy Bowl! Y’all better put on some diapers, because this is so cute you’re going to pee yourself. [BuzzFeed]
- An anti-gay group is going after JC Penny for sponsoring Ellen DeGeneres’ talk show because she’s (gasp!) a lesbian. [Think Progress] Keep reading »
“We’d actually like to … and it seems to mean more and more to our kids. We made this declaration some time ago that we weren’t going to do it till everyone can. But I don’t think we’ll be able to hold out. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment.”
Could Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s nuptials be in the foreseeable future? That’s what it sounds like, if one were to judge by Brad’s latest interview with The Hollywood Reporter. When interviewer Steven Galloway inquired if Pitt has asked his longtime love to marry him, Brad replied: Keep reading »
When asked by E! if he envisioned the Jolie-Pitt brood becoming Hollywood royalty like their parents, Jon Voight didn’t hesitate in his answer:
“I do actually … I don’t want to say, but I have a feeling that they will. I have no doubt … Hollywood should be afraid of them. These guys are really something.”
Interesting. I wonder what Brad and Angelina think of that? I can’t see them at all being the type of acting parents who push the profession on their children, or even suggest it to them as a possibility for their future. I would even think that they wouldn’t want their kids to go into it, especially not at a young age. Of course, Angelina and her father have been known to have conflicting opinions, and I don’t doubt that this is one thing they may not agree on. [E! Online]