This is French R&B singer Shy’m. And she looks friggin’ awesome in this strange couture creation she wore to the NRJ Music Awards in Cannes. As the cheerleading squad at my high school used to say, “Don’t hate, appreciate.”
Tag Archives: boobs
… because what is more obscene than feeding your hungry children?! I mean, UGH.
I am being hyperbolic; the comedy site Funny Or Die was not. Comedian Ahna Tessler is a breastfeeding mama of twins and she submitted a skit of herself, which incorporated the breastfeeding, on Funny Or Die. The short skit called “Leah Got A Job” is about a woman who just got hired as an art teacher even though she hates children — and while she’s bitching about kids, the camera pans down to where a baby is latched to each boob. It’s shocking only because seeing a woman breastfeeding her child on camera is shocking — after two seconds of shock, it’s just “oh, she’s feeding the kids.” The video isn’t even that funny. Overall, it’s not a big deal.
At least, not to me. Funny Or Die thought differently. According to The New York Times, Ahna Tessler’s video was flagged as “obscene” — perhaps by a moderator — and not published. But what’s really a headscratcher is that her previous Funny Or Die videos were all taken down and her account with the site was suspended. Keep reading »
- Dolly Parton showed her boobs to Anderson Cooper to prove the rose tattoo on her cleavage in “Joyful Noise” is fake. [People]
- The rumored Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split is all but official, sources say. [Celebitchy]
- An interview from Star magazine in the UK claiming to be Beyoncé’s first post-baby interview is “completely made up,” says her rep. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Paris Hilton is recording a new album. Thank God almighty. [Starpulse]
- Sixty-seven days, seven hours and 28 minutes until “Mad Men” returns. I know this because there’s actually a countdown clock. [SecretsAreBack.com]
- I’m obsessed with Butter London’s spring 2012 polish colors and names: Slapper, Bossy Boots, Trout Pout, Knackered and Disco Biscuit. Everyone else can go home. Butter London wins. Trout Pout is the best nail polish name ever. [Racked]
- Dudes explain the appeal of the money shot, as if it needs explaining. [Em & Lo]
- Watch a “Jeopardy” contestant guess “donkey punch” — a fictional sex act — as an answer. He was wrong, by the way. [Nerve.com] Keep reading »
Yes, it’s great that “The Artist” won big at last night’s Golden Globes, but all we can think about is the gorgeous gowns — and fabulous racks — last night’s attendees sported. The famous ladies, and their boobs, were out in droves, and we’ve culled through hundreds of photos to find the best breasts at the Globes. Click through to see whose boobies made a lasting impression.
There’s no joy quite like like surprising your boo, or your gyno, with a temporary tattoo on your boobies. Whether you want to convey “Satisfaction Guaranteed” or “100% Natural,” a company called TaTaToos will sell you tats for $10, one for each boobie. There’s even special holiday-themed ta-ta tats reading “Santa’s Helper,” “Trick Treat” and “Touch Down.” What a way to class up second-base. [TaTaToos.com via The Gloss]
Attention, womenfolk, something new for you to fear: your body eating your breast implant! While stretching during a Pilates class, 59-year-old woman’s implant slipped through an incision from a recent heart valve surgery and lodged itself near her lung. Her doctors had cleared her for exercise after the heart surgery when the boob job strayed. So how did her breast implant get swallowed whole? One doctor interviewed by CBS News surmised that the stretching and breathing exercises in Pilates may have worked “like a vacuum” and “sucked in the implant.” Yummy! We’re glad to hear this lady’s doctors were able to snatch that wayward boobie and put it back in its place. [CBS News] Keep reading »
- Say what you will about Miley Cyrus, but she’s pretty dedicated to promoting a realistic body image for young women and girls. Her latest battle? Denying she’s had a boob job. “Thank you for a compliment, but these babies are all mine!” Miley tweeted. “I wish [people would] realized you don’t have to be fake to be beautiful.” And in case someone still didn’t get it, Miley tweeted, “I’m 19! BOOBS GROW, PEOPLE!” [Us Weekly]
- Elizabeth Taylor’s jewelry sold at auction last night for a record-busting $115 million. [The Stir]
- Holiday gifts to bring when you’re meeting his family. [TresSugar]
- Kate Middleton’s Christmas at the palace is going to be horrible because she won’t be able to lie around in her pajamas all morning. I’m not being sarcastic here. That really does sound horrible. Poor dear. [Us Weekly]
Boobs. Breasts. Tits. Knockers. Whatever you call them (I hope you call them knockers), having boobs is pretty awesome. And the lovely ladies featured in this quiz possess some of the very best. Can you recognize the celeb by spotting her rack? Click through our quiz and see how many sexy famous faces you can guess from their equally noteworthy boobs.
“I was the youngest in class and all these girls were starting to get [breasts] and I wasn’t getting anything. I was really scared! I was getting teased a lot because everyone was older and I was the skinny tomboy. I went to a church that had a saint that was supposed to do a lot of miracles. I put my hands in the holy water and went: ‘Please, Jesus, give me some boobs!’”
So what’s the difference between saying that the 2012 Pirelli calendar features a boatload of naked models looking smoking hot, and saying the 2012 Pirelli calendar features a crapton of nude models looking friggin’ sexy? Well, according to the art historian Kenneth Clark:
To be naked is to be deprived of our clothes, and the word implies some of the embarrassment most of us feel in that condition. The word “nude,” on the other hand, carries, in educated usage, no uncomfortable overtone. The vague image it projects into the mind is not of a huddled and defenseless body, but of a balanced, prosperous, and confident body: the body re-formed.
And all this is to say that though they may look naked, the girls in the 2012 Pirelli calendar — shot by Mario Sorrenti — are nude. But you don’t really care, do you? You just want to see what Kate Moss looks like without all of her clothes on. Well, fine, so do we. But beware, this gallery is full of boobs (so many boobs!), is pretty full frontal, and entirely NSFW.