Lindsay Lohan decided to get some new ink this week. And so she headed over to Shamrock Tattoos and had them tattoo a quote from Billy Joel’s “I Go To Extremes” on her side, in almost exactly the same place LeAnn Rimes tried out a tattoo of Eddie Cibrian’s wedding vows. So what does Lindsay’s new tatt say? “”Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife I feel like I’m in the prime of my life.” Well, that’s one way to think about it. This is of course in addition to the tattoo she got last year of a quote from Marilyn Monroe, “Everyone’s a star and deserves the right to twinkle.” Meanwhile, Megan Fox wants her Marilyn Monroe tattoo removed. These celebs are so confusing. [TMZ, People] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: billy joel
- Alexa Ray Joel’s hospitalization might have been brought on by an argument with an ex-boyfriend. [People]
- This weekend, Justin Long left the premiere for his movie “Serious Moonlight” after walking the red carpet so he could be by Drew Barrymore‘s side at the premiere for her movie “Everybody’s Fine.” [Entertainment Daily]
- Kevin Jonas can’t wait to walk down the aisle so his fiance can continue cooking for him. [NY Daily News]
Billy Joel and his wife of nearly five years Katie Lee are splitting up. A “friend” of the couple told the New York Daily News that the age difference of 33 years drove the couple apart. I doubt it. Maybe, like so many couples that end up divorced, they just weren’t meant to be. You never hear anyone say “Dick and Jane are the same age—that must have had something to do with their breakup.” I call BS on blaming the age difference when it comes to divorce. Though, admittedly, I’m biased. Older men and younger women? Keep reading »
After almost five years of marriage, Katie Lee Joel and Billy Joel (ahem, William) have filed for divorce. Now Katie Lee, who is 33 years younger than her soon-to-be ex, will disappear even further into the sunset. You probably don’t even remember that she was once the host of “Top Chef.” Yeah, I didn’t think so. That’s because she only hosted for one season, and viewers complained that she was too robotic. “Top Chef” won—they replaced Katie with Padma Lakshmi, who we love except for the fact that she eats and eats and never seems to gain any weight. But Katie isn’t alone. Check out these former TV hosts who were replaced right before their shows got epically popular. Keep reading »
- Danielle Staub from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” reportedly has a sex tape with Steve Zalewski, the balding twentysomething who looks fortysomething. [Dlisted] — That means season two should be just as entertaining as season one.
- Robert Pattinson has reportedly been spending time with two women while filming in New York City. [Perez Hilton] — And he said he had a hard time getting laid?
- Billy Joel and his third wife Katie Lee have split. [E! Online] — Expect Gwyneth Paltrow to refer to William’s love life in the next issue of Goop.
I usually find the “MAKE” editions of GOOP, Gwyneth Paltrow’s newsletter that attempts to “nourish the inner aspect,” the most tolerable. They’re recipes and how offensive and annoying can food really be? This week, Gwyneth introduces us to the cookie and treat recipes from some of her friends, including Evi, a Holocaust survivor, and Katie Lee Joel. Of the latter, Gwyneth writes:
“The summer before last, a mutual friend brought the lovely Katie Lee Joel and her husband William over for dinner. Much to my delight, she brought a fresh batch of these cookies with her.”
Wait. Hold up. “Her husband William?” Don’t you mean Billy? As in, BILLY JOEL? Is this Gwyneth’s attempt at not namedropping? Because that would be effing stupid, considering GOOP is one big celebrity snog fest. Seriously, what a pretentious twat.
Oh also, big old error in the last bit of this week’s newsletter. See above — guess someone forget to include the copy for next week’s preview, and Gwyneth, ever the diligent editor, didn’t notice it was missing either. Oopsies! What will William and his lovely wife Katherine say? [GOOP] Keep reading »
A mommy website is honoring Dina Lohan as one of its mothers of the year — not because she’s done a good job as a parent to her children, but because she’s from Long Island! “We’re just honoring celebrity moms on Long Island,” a spokesperson for MinglingMoms.com said. “It’s something for Mother’s Day. It’s a list of mothers from Long Island who have raised superstar children.” Other mothers being honored are Carol Baldwin (mother to the Baldwin brothers), Billy Joel’s mom, Natalie Portman’s mom, Mariah Carey’s mom, and Jennifer Lopez (who gave birth to her twins in L.I.). This is the dumbest award ever. [WENN] Keep reading »