- Just in time for Mother’s Day, Bethenny Frankel and new husband Jason Hoppy welcomed a little girl, Bryn, on Saturday. [People]
- Bobby Brown is engaged to Alicia Etheridge, mother to his infant son. He proposed onstage in Jacksonville, Florida this past weekend. [Dlisted]
- Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasly in the “Harry Potter” movies), 19, and Jamie Campbell Bower (“Twilight”), 21, are reportedly engaged. [People]
Tag Archives: bethenny frankel
Newlyweds Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy are super smiley after their weekend wedding (which was filmed for Bethenny’s upcoming reality show, natch). [NYC, 3/28/10] Keep reading »
- Bethenny Frankel plans to marry fiancé Jason Hoppy before their baby arrives in June, and it will all be captured for her new Bravo show, “Bethenny’s Getting Married.” [PopEater]
- Jennifer Aniston is insulted by the rumors saying she’s pretending to date Gerard Butler to promote “The Bounty Hunter.” [Starpulse]
- Patti Stanger of “Millionaire Matchmaker” has some advice on how Jessica Simpson can find love. [Us Weekly]
Bethenny Frankel had to do the unthinkable—film this season of “The Real Housewives of New York City” sans the sauce because she is pregnant. “Shooting this season without alcohol was a real achievement,” said Bethenny. “It was like being in the desert without water.” I’m a little disappointed that Bethenny will have to put down the Skinny Bitch Margaritas, since her drunken banter with Jill Zarin is my favorite part of the show. But as long as the rest of the ladies are still up to their shenanigans, I’m sure the show will still be excellent. [TresSugar]
In remembrance of the good times, we’ve rounded up some of the best drunken “Housewife” moments, both on and off the screen, from whichever city said good times went down in. Keep reading »
“[Being engaged] feels great, because I’m with the right person. He may be regretting it because it’s been beyond a week and he’s in panic mode – [but] no, we’re enjoying it.”
— “Real Housewife,” Bethenny Frankel, confirms her recent engagement to boyfriend of 11 months, Jason Hoppy, who filled Frankel’s Upper East Side apartment with hundreds of votive candles and rose petals strewn across the hallway before proposing on bended knee and presenting her with a 6.5 carat diamond ring. Frankel accepted Hoppy’s proposal, but before the two could celebrate with a seven-course meal at some fancy-shmancy restaurant, she made him clean up rose petals from her camel-colored rug. Everyone now: awwwwww. [via People] Keep reading »
- Lisa Wu-Hartwell of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” was kicked out of her $2.9 million home after she and husband Ed Hartwell defaulted on their loan. Attempts to refinance the loan failed, and the couple was forced to sell their home for $1 million less than they bought it for. But don’t feel too bad; the duo has settled into a new house. [TMZ]
Uh oh! People are talking smack about my favorite smack-talking New York City housewife, Bethenny Frankel! Yesterday it was announced that Frankel would be ending her ties with the “Housewives” franchise to star in her own reality series called “Skinny & The City.” “Housewives” fans rejoiced because Bethenny––the most tolerable character who we totally adore–– is not a housewife and it’s about time she starred in something more up her alley. While I was getting all giddy with excitement at my desk, Tanya Zuckerbrot, founder of SkinnyAndTheCity.com, was busy on the phone with her lawyers to discuss legal actions against Frankel. Keep reading »
- “Real Housewives of New York City” star Bethenny Frankel is leaving that show for her own reality series on Bravo called “Skinny & The City.” [NY Post] — Good for Bethenny, but couldn’t they have come up with a better name?
- Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil were granted a quickie divorce. According to divorce papers Blake filed, he found living with Amy “intolerable.” [AP ]
- Jessica Simpson is “sad, mad, and confused,” about her breakup with Tony Romo, said a family friend. [People] — Actually, we really feel for Jess, because it seems like Tony gave her the boot out of nowhere. But maybe now she’ll take some time off dating and just be single.
- Daniel Radcliffe says he’s now ready to date women his own age because they’ve caught up to his maturity level. [People] — I know he has wizardry powers, but when it comes to men, women, and maturity, it’s the other way around.
- Kelly Rutherford, who recently divorced Daniel Girsch, says she’ll raise her children alone. [PopEater] — Sounds like she’s sworn off marriage for at least 18 more years.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have been spending family time with daughter Nahla in Miami Beach. [Dlisted] — Is it just me or do these two rarely exhibit any affection towards each other?