- “Bethenny” host Bethenny Frankel says she wants her next boyfriend to “take charge” in her personal life, but not her career. “I’m always so in charge, I’d like someone else to take charge,” she said. You know what, we can actually relate to this. Also, her daughter Bryn is a stupid-adorable child. [People]
- Sylvester Stallone called a paparazzo the N-word. Ugh. [TMZ]
- And Liev Schreiber may or may not have kicked a paparazzo in the nuts. [Gossip Cop]
- Lady Gaga and the Muppets? Yes, please! [World Of Wonder] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: bethenny frankel
It was nice in New York for approximately five minutes yesterday, and that must have been when Bethenny Frankel was out and about with her friend. Seriously, she caught the 20 minutes before it started getting cold again, and is immaculately turned out for a spring stroll. We’re really feeling this coral and silver/grey ensemble — especially those coated grey skinny jeans.
Find out how to get those — for cheap! — and more, after the jump!
Over the holiday weekend, “Real Housewives of New York” star Bethenny Frankel announced that she and husband Jason Hoppy were separating. Frankel met Hoppy while filming “Housewives,” and the pair were treated to two Bravo spinoffs about their relationship: “Bethenny Getting Married” and “Bethenny Ever After,” which chronicled their wedding and marriage and the birth of their daughter Bryn.
“I am heartbroken. I am sad. We will work through this as a family,” Frankel tweeted on Sunday.
But should she have seen it coming? After all, couples that get married on TV don’t have the best track record. In fact, we’ve taken a tally, and it seems that couples that undergo televised weddings have a rather lousy rate of success. We’ve gone through and looked at some of the couples who made it down the aisle with the world watching. Take a look and tell us whether a televised wedding would work for you.
The other day, Winona did a gallery of celebs in maroon and burgundy dresses. One of her pics was of Bethenny Frankel, and reader dgissell commented, “can we please find out what brand is this dress and the cheaper version of it too?? i loooove it!!!”
Well you ask, and we respond. Winona and I set out on a search for Bethenny’s dress design, but couldn’t find anything. As a last ditch effort, I sent a tweet to Bethenny, and OMG! She responded: Keep reading »
What fresh hell is this? It seems that before she was a multi-tasking, Skinny Girl Margarita-mix-making, talk show-having, reality TV star, Bethenny Frankel worked as a PA on the set of “Saved By The Bell.” That’s where she met acting luminary and Professionally Creepy Dude Dustin Diamond. This photo is obviously ground zero for cultural herpes or something.
Oprah has been gone for three weeks now, and there is a serious void in the daytime television universe. Who will step forward to give us life advice and book recommendations, and just generally take on the mission of keeping us sane? Perhaps … Bethenny Frankel? According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bethenny is filming a talk show pilot as we speak. And she’s working on it with heavy hitters—Telepictures, the company behind “The Tyra Banks Show” and “Ellen.” Ms. DeGeneres herself even has a hand in creating the series.
So, could Bethenny be the next Oprah? Keep reading »
“I spent my entire life being obsessed with dieting … Bingeing and then fasting or starving. Forbidding everything. That’s how I used to be: up and down five pounds every single day, to the extremes. My metabolism was totally wrecked … I would go buy magazines just to see what the new diet was and rip it out.”
– Bethenny Frankel on overcoming her diet and exercise addiction. I think it’s brave of her to admit this considering her line of work is creating dieting products and books for women. She talks about being sent to an obesity clinic by her mother when she was only eight years old. That stuff stays with you for life. It becomes ingrained so deeply in your unconscious that the thought patterns are difficult to break. I think many women (including myself) will find her story extremely relatable, especially those who were told they were fat or struggled with weight issues as children. [Us Weekly] Keep reading »
“[I've known Betthenny] for like 20 years. She was the hostess at a restaurant in Beverly Hills. … She’ll probably kill me for saying this. But I was having lunch one day and she plopped down right next to me and said, ‘Do you use Lancome eye makeup remover?’ Turns out she was dating my ex and the Lancome was in his apartment. We started laughing and became friends. Then I got her a job with my sister driving Paris and Nicky [Hilton] to school.”
—”The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast member Kyle Richards on how she knows fellow Bravo-lebrity, Bethenny Frankel. It’s a small world after all, isn’t it? Although I have a feeling Bethenny’s not going to be thrilled about being outed as Paris Hilton’s former chauffeur. [NY Post] Keep reading »