Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: bar refaeli
Leonardo DiCaprio’s on/off girlfriend stars in Passionata’s Spring-Summer 2010 ad campaign. Keep reading »
- Bar Rafaeli will take over Gisele Bundchen’s spot as the new face of Rampage. [Just Jared] – The Israeli beauty may no longer have a sexy boyfriend, but she’s got a very hot new business deal.
- This amazing graphic of “Things To Say During Sex” just took a big ol’ weight off our shoulders. [Incredimazing]
- In a blog for the Huffington Post, Jamie Lee Curtis admitted she was once addicted to painkillers, and empathizes with Michael Jackson and his addiction to drugs [People] — Sadly, Jackson never got over his drug abuse, as Curtis did.
It’s times like these I wish I paid attention in Hebrew school. I have no idea what the Hebrew lettering says, but my guess is, “Leo DiCaprio wants to rub his GF in your face” or “This is why I’m hot.” Either way, it’s kind of a mystery what this ad is for. Supposedly, Bar Refaeli is promoting an Israeli art exhibition, but from the looks of it, she’s promoting erections. [Huffington Post]
- A $121,000 lawsuit filed by R&B singer Brandy Norwood’s mother against Kim Kardashian has been dismissed. [People] – Norwood claimed that Kim had used Brandy’s credit card for unauthorized purchases, but considering that Kim’s a millionaire, that seems kind of unlikely.
- PopEater journalists tried out Lindsay Lohan’s tanning spray, to see if the horrid orange color that LiLo often sports would look better on their own skin. [PopEater] — The verdict, as expected, was that it didn’t.
- “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” producers are trying desperately to get Spencer and Heidi back to the jungle. [Life and Style] — Rumor has it that Heidi’s sister, Holly, will be making an appearance as well.
Spring must have sprung. Everybody’s getting naked! Especially when it comes to the covers of magazines. Yesterday, it was Miranda Kerr stripping down and chaining herself to a tree to save the koalas on the cover of Rolling Stone. Today, it’s Bar Refaeli taking it all off for the July issue of Esquire, her body painted with the contents of the magazine. The 23-year-old Israeli model is the girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio and the host of MTV’s most recent reincarnation of “House of Style.” I think the cover’s pretty awesome; it reminds me of “The Pillow Book,” in which bodies get turned into books. But what about you: Have you ever posed naked? [HuffPo] Keep reading »