George Clooney: Sexiest man alive and itinerant ball ironer. Yes, that’s right, George Clooney (pictured joyfully showing off his scrotal superiority) has sparked a new trend in testicle management, telling the Italian magazine Max that he’d had his balls “ironed out.” This isn’t the first time he’s mentioned de-wrinkling his testicles — he made a similar joke to Esquire magazine in 2008. And while we’re pretty sure Clooney was a zillion percent joking, ball-ironing has now become an actual thing at many spas around the country. (*Bangs head against desk*) Keep reading »
Tag Archives: balls
“I’m willing to bet his problem is his balls … Balls cause the most bulges. His penis is not going down his pant leg like mine. I prefer constriction myself … As you get older, your balls drop and need support. If it’s his penis that’s causing the problem, he can point it up like European men … He needs to just nod and chuckle, but not answer any questions.”
– Jonah Falcon, the man with the world’s largest penis, gives Jon Hamm unsolicited advice on how to handle his bulge. I just kept reading this over and over again thinking, This isn’t real. Point it up like European men? Is that a thing? I’m dying.I’m sorry Jon Hamm, I know you’ll think I’m rude for posting this, I just couldn’t resist. [Huffington Post]
God bless Jon Hamm and his floppy, free-spirited junk. That man’s cock and balls are all over the place and he just doesn’t seem to mind at all. Not that we’re complaining. We enjoy gawking, trying to understand what’s going on his pants.
But apparently the execs at AMC don’t share in our joy of Jon’s junk. A confidential source said that Hamm was instructed to bridle his balls for this season of “Mad Men.” Keep reading »
Listen, I am a professional who writes about dating and men and sex on the internet, and I’ve been around the block once or twice or 25 times on top of that, so I am clearly not naive to the many things men do that are … Odd. Interesting. Gross. They cup their balls like Al Bundy. They measure their dicks. They do the mangina. Bravo. Yawn. So that’s why it came as such a surprise that the extensive chain of replies to a thread on Reddit asking “What are some things you are sure all guys do or have done?” actually managed to produce shock and awe. And plenty of those WTF things appeared in the replies multiple times indicating — statistically! — that, yes, men in general (with some exceptions of course) actually do them with regularity. (And most of them have something to do with their dicks. Which is not shocking.) So, without further ado, here are the things every man does… Keep reading »
Important business to attend to! We need to discuss this crazy picture of Jon Hamm’s balls. While out strolling this weekend with Jennifer Westfeldt, there were some very interesting pics snapped of his junk. Some featured his incredibly sizable shlong. Not that we’re complaining. There’s never any issue with a devastatingly handsome man being well-endowed. BUT. THE BALLS. Granted, we’ve seen balls of all shapes and sizes. Amelia had a brief fling with a guy with “grapefruit-sized balls” — “Like Christmas tree ornaments!” she emphasizes — and I once slept with a dude whose balls were the size of Lindor truffles. I swear. But nuts, regardless of size or shape, are smushy. Sorry, but something about these moose knuckles just don’t look right to us. After the jump, some theories about what might have been going on Jon’s pants. Keep reading »
- Scooter Braun told Billboard magazine that his client Justin Bieber’s new album will be more “seductive” because “vocally, his balls have dropped.” I only have one thing to say about this: EWEWEWEWinappropriateEWEWEWinappropriateEWWWWWWWWW. [NY Post]
- Kendell Jenner is getting a Sweet 16 special on E! Of course she is! Apparently she’ll be shopping for her first car and getting either a belly button ring or a tattoo. [Us Weekly]
- The National Enquirer — foolproof source of celebrity gossip — claims Paul McCartney is going to convert to Judaism at the behest of his new bride, Nancy Shevell. [Heeb]
- If you’re going to be one of those people who goes to work in costume on Halloween, you’d better be smart about it and follow some rules. [The Daily Muse]
Keep reading »
The penis and the balls! Such fun anatomy! You may worship the male anatomy, or maybe you have some junk dangling between your legs, or maybe you just wish you did. Penises, while all unique, are not all created equal. Some are more distinguished than others. Just ask Wesley Warren Jr. whose scrotum weighs 100 pounds. We kid you not. Keep on clicking to see the strangest, weirdest, and most notorious phalli in human history. Let the penis parade begin!