- Ashton Kutcher cheated with not one, but two women in his naked hot tub romp at a San Diego hotel, US Weekly claims. A woman named Sara Leal has been identified as one of his alleged hookups, but the other woman’s identity is still unknown. A source claims Kutcher was out partying with Danny Masterson, his co-star from “That 70′s Show,” and telling women he and Demi Moore are separated. Tsk, tsk. Things are not looking good for you, buddy. [Us Weekly]
- Johnny Depp has apologized for saying photo shoots “feel like you’re being raped somehow.” In a statement, Depp said ” It was a poor choice of words on my part in an effort to explain a feeling. I understand there is no comparison and I am very regretful. In an effort to correct my lack of judgment, please accept my heartfelt apology.” [Celebitchy] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: ashton kutcher
- Ashton Kutcher was reportedly naked in a hot tub with four women before he allegedly hooked up with Sara Leal at a San Diego hotel. Jeez, Ashton, you’re taking this “replacing Charlie Sheen” thing a little too literally. [Daily Mail UK]
- Seth Rogen married his longtime girlfriend Lauren Miller this weekend in Sonoma County. Mazel tov! [Us Weekly]
- Elizabeth Hurley is engaged to Australian cricket star Shane Warne. [People]
- “Arrested Development” is coming back to TV for one more season — hooray! [BuzzFeed]
- Perhaps scandalously, Ashton Kutcher (@aplusk) and Demi Moore (@mrskutcher) are no longer following each other on Twitter. OMG WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?! [The Superficial]
- Ryan Gosling ringtones: the only way The Gos is ever getting in my pants. [Jezebel]
- The Rep. Anthony Weiner sexting scandal is getting its own gay porn parody. It’s about time! What took them so long? [Queerty]
- Apparently America isn’t ready for a female-led pro-sex movie like “What’s Your Number?” Speak for yourself, fool! I’ve already bought tickets to see it this weekend. [Crushable] Keep reading »
Rumors are flying fast and furious about the state of Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore‘s marriage. Star magazine alleges that the couple has been living apart for months—Kutcher filming “Two and a Half Men” in Los Angeles while Moore is in New York making “Magic Mike“—and that they are really over. A source told the magazine, “[They're] just putting on a show until they officially split.” The mag predicts a bitter divorce over the couple’s $290 million in assets. I’m still hoping all this is totally false—I’ve always loved Aston and Demi together. But I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Meanwhile, a 23-year-old blonde alleges that she hooked up with Kutcher a week ago, which happened to be Ashton and Demi’s six year anniversary. So who is this girl Ashton allegedly slept with? Find out all about Sara Leal after the jump.
- A 23-year-old woman claims Ashton Kutcher cheated on Demi Moore with her after a boozy night out at a club in San Diego. Star magazine also recently reported the couple has separated because of Ashton’s alleged cheating. The new “Two & A Half Men” star was previously accused of cheating on Demi with a woman named Brittney Jones, who said they made love on the couch. Fingers crossed any rumored dalliances are just part of the couple’s alleged “open relationship.” [RadarOnline]
- Friends of Nicole Richie say she got a boob job this summer because she was unhappy with the way her tatas looked after breastfeeding. [Us Weekly]
- I would say that Ryan Gosling’s olive green suit at the “Ides Of March” premiere looks fugs, but I’m afraid Amelia might fire me. [Not my fave, but he still looks gorg. -- Editor] [Celebuzz] Keep reading »
The new season of “Ellen” kicks off on Monday, and she has a very special celebrity guest—Ashton Kutcher. Apparently, Ashton was surprised by the reaction his naked billboard for “Two and a Half Men” got. So he decided to do the interview without clothes. “It’s getting a lot of attention. So I just figured I’m going to do everything nude from now on,” he said. “Whatever I’m doing I’m just going to do it nude.” Sounds like a plan to us. [People]
“I think the big next wave will be wearable technologies. Your phone will be your true PC, and these technologies will act as your mouse and keyboard. You’ll have a high-fashion bracelet that will perform functions for you—it’ll track your health, your movement, your sleep, your activity—and by wearing a couple of rings, you’ll be able to type in the air or take pictures with your fingers. There’ll be a device that will track your eye movement, whether it’s an earpiece with a camera or a necklace that can project and record. That Tom Cruise movie, ‘Minority Report,’ got a lot of it right from what I’ve seen.”
–Ashton Kutcher, giving his predictions for fashion in the future. Yes, yes, Ashton, there’s already lots of designers working on fusing fashion and tech, don’t worry about it. We’re not particularly impressed with your prediction. We are, however, impressed with this photo of you and your, uh, lovely surprise package. [Details] Keep reading »
- For some reason Ashton Kutcher is developing a reality show about the DMV for truTV . Yes, the Department of Motor Vehicles. The drama! The passion! The intrigue! I can’t wait, truly. [NYmag.com]
- Russell Brand has spoken out about the rioting in London and he is as thoughtful and biting as usual. [ONTD]
- Johnny Depp is freaking out about what Kate Moss will say about him in her alleged memoir. [Celebitchy]
- Check out Kanye West’s ass-plant onstage while singing “All of the Lights.” Somewhere, Taylor Swift is snickering. [BuzzFeed]
Ashton Kutcher has just begun shooting his first episode of “Two and a Half Men.” While we already knew that this episode would feature Charlie Harper’s—akaCharlie Sheen‘s—funeral. But we didn’t know how he died. Luckily, TMZ has the answers. Apparently, Charlie had just headed to Paris to elope on the show. And he met his end when he slipped on a subway platform and was hit by an oncoming train. The show apparently implies that his new wife might have given him a little push when she found out he was unfaithful. Furthermore, at his funeral, she calls the accident a “meat explosion.” Which, gross!
But Charlie Sheen isn’t fazed. Keep reading »
This weekend, the world will get to see Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake’s butt in “Friends With Benefits.” But as we’ve shared with you before, there were actually three projects angling to grab this movie’s coveted title. The first became Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman‘s “No Strings Attached.” And the third, a television show that now shares the name “Friends with Benefits,” begins airing in two weeks on NBC.
So, of these three projects’ leading men—who would we shun, shag, and marry? Find out after the jump. Keep reading »