- “Twilight” actress Ashley Greene is being sued by her former neighbors in West Hollywood over an accidental fire in her apartment in March 2013 that killed one of her pet dogs. In particular, the building’s doorman is suing for injuries he sustained trying to evacuate the residents during the blaze. [Huffington Post]
- Ramona Rizzo from “Mob Wives” has been accused of kidnapping and robbing a man off a New York City street after he allegedly screwed her in a business deal. [New York Post]
- Monty Python is getting back together for a stage show. Remember, every sperm is sacred! [BBC]
- “Selfie” is Oxford Dictionaries’ word of the year. [Guardian UK] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: ashley greene
I can sum up my feelings on “Twilight” with one brief anecdote: I was coaxed into going to the second (third? I don’t remember) movie with a friend for her birthday and bolted when she went to the bathroom half an hour in. Sneaky! Pretty mean, too, now that I look back on it.
The fact of the matter is that the teenyboppin’ vamp series just doesn’t do it for me. Ashley Greene doesn’t particularly do it for me, either, but I’m starting to warm up to her: of all the movies’ stars, she seems to be the most sartorially inclined, and it helps that, much unlike that harpy K. Stew (I kid, I kid), Ashley always looks comfortable in her clothes and happy to be where she is. I’m really into that — you’re rich, you’re famous, you’re beautiful — just smile, damn it! Keep reading »
- Ashley Greene was caught shopping at an erotic boutique, despite that purity ring planted firmly on boyfriend Joe Jonas‘ finger. [Hollywood Life]
- So, supposedly, Fred Armisen’s friends have been running to the press and blaming Scientology for his breakup with Elisabeth Moss. [PopEater]
Your Avon Mark catalog will no longer arrive with fresh-faced Lauren Conrad on the cover because “Twilight” star Ashley Greene is the new ambassador of the Mark brand. If you’re not familiar with Mark, then maybe Ashley will convince you to try the affordable cosmetics when her TV and prints ads launch this fall. But she’s not the only newbie arriving at Avon.
The company is also launching two new fragrances with fashion label Hervé Léger to be called Hervé Léger Femme and Hervé Léger Homme. A body-conscious Hervé Léger dress might not be in your budget, but now you and your boo can get that upscale smell without handing over major dollars. [People Style Watch, Fashionista] Keep reading »
“New Moon” star Ashley Greene visited “The Late Show with David Letterman” yesterday wearing an awesome pinstripe suit and debuting a new haircut. Before, Ashley’s enviable mane was way past her shoulders. Hairstylist Ted Gibson shortened it so it hangs right below her shoulders, then he used a flatiron to make it sleek and added Tame It Lotion from his haircare line to smooth flyaways. Ashley’s new style reminds me of Dakota Fanning’s chic midi-bob. I wish my hair would hurry up and grow! Keep reading »
- A sex tape starring Leighton Meester is being shopped to the highest bidder, and apparently she’s very good at foot jobs. [Dlisted] — So now a sex tape seems to be a rite of passage for young starlets.
- Ashley Greene and Adrian Grenier are officially dating. [Perez Hilton] — And he knows to leave his “Entourage” at home.
- A rep for LeAnn Rimes says she isn’t ready for a divorce, despite rumors that her husband, Dean Sheremet, was “distraught and heartbroken” because she told him she was ready to take a break. [E! Online] — Why get a divorce when you can have your piece on the side and your husband won’t do anything about it?
- Kelis claims estranged husband Nas has left her without support or money for pre-natal expenses, even though he’s filthy rich. [TMZ] — Hmm, maybe she should have considered the type of person he is before filing for divorce while pregnant.
- Carnie Wilson and husband Rob Bonfiglio welcomed a new baby girl last Friday. [Dlisted] — Isn’t it interesting that when she was in Wilson Phillips, the label tried to “hide” Carnie behind the skinny group members, and since then she has been more popular than them?
- Alec Baldwin says he was suicidal over the angry voicemail he left for his daughter, which was made public by ex-wife Kim Basinger. [People] — When will people realize they shouldn’t record things they don’t want others to hear or watch?