Action figurine company HeroBuilders.com has wasted no time jumping on Weinergate. They have released an Anthony Weiner doll that comes in two versions—regular ($39.95) and anatomically correct ($49.95). While the face looks nothing like Weiner to me, he does come bedecked in gym clothes and has a label on his shorts that says “Tweet this.” I guess you could make him bump plastic parts with Barbie? [Newser] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: anthony weiner
- Obama says if he were Weiner, he’d step down. Props to The New York Post headline writers for this gem. [Slate]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s former mistress, Mildred Baena, and his love child are featured in an interview and photo spread in Hello! [Dlisted]
- Hugh Hefner announced via his Twitter that his wedding to fiancee Crystal Harris is off because she “had a change of heart.” You mean she came to her senses? [Twitter]
Just a few days after the world got a peek at Anthony Weiner’s wiener, his spokesperson made a big announcement—Weiner is taking a leave of absence from his post on Capitol Hill to “seek professional treatment to focus on becoming a better husband and healthier person.” In other words, like sex scandalites Jesse James and Tiger Woods before him—who I should point out, had actual sex a lot in the scandals that cost them their wives and reputations—Anthony is checking into sex rehab. Here’s hoping Weiner gets some good therapy and learns what he was seeking in sending out sexy emails to six different women despite being married.
But at the same time, the newest Weiner pic to surface might be the most damaging. Yeah, even more damaging than his peen shot. Keep reading »
Dude. Stop what you’re doing. Put headphones on. Bill Maher and Jane Lynch‘s dramatic reading of sexts between Rep. Anthony Weiner and a Vegas blackjack dealer named Lisa are amazing. The language is rated-R and the anatomical imagery conjured is, shall we say, vivid, so this video is definitely not safe for work … or for lunch. [Mediaite] Keep reading »
It’s been a busy few weeks for political sex scandals. First we found out that Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a love child—well, possibly two—more than 10 years ago without wife Maria Shriver‘s knowledge. And then came Weinergate, in which Democrat Anthony Weiner ‘fessed up to sexting with six women, even sending one of them a picture of his … wiener.
This has us wondering—which political party has the worst sex scandals? After the jump, a highly scientific study*. Keep reading »
On Monday, when conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart (left) released the images Anthony Weiner had sent to assorted e-conquests in a slow reveal throughout the day, Breitbart made it clear that he was not going to reveal one final image, the most lewd of the bunch. “I am doing this to save his family,” he explained. “I’m trying to do the decent thing here and not release the photo.” Except that yesterday, Breitbart put the image on his phone and showed it to Opie and Anhony while doing a radio interview with them. The infamous shock jocks were filming the interview and took a screengrab of the picture. They promptly posted it on their Twitter feed.
Brietbart, of course, seemed surprised. Keep reading »
Rep. Anthony Weiner‘s staff has the same concern as men afraid of clap: protecting their Weiners, er, wieners. The latter group can protect themselves with these distasteful but nevertheless amusing $4.95 Weiner condoms. Ten points to the perv who thought to buy the domain name for “weiner condoms.” [Weiner Condoms via Jezebel] Keep reading »
Are you a cheater? An Internet porn addict? An intern harrasser? There’s probably a political scandal for you! Keep reading »
- Huma Abedin, Rep. Anthony Weiner’s wife, is pregnant. Three sources close to the couple confirmed to The New York Times that she is in her first trimester of pregnancy. Oof. [New York Times]
- Jennifer Lopez’s honeymoon sex tape has allegedly been stolen from the home of its owner, Claudia Vazquez, who is J.Lo’s ex-husband’s new babe. Cat burglar financed by “Idol”? Or someone else trying to cash in? [Radar]
- A Greenpeace study found that Barbie dolls’ packaging comes from endangered rainforests. That’s OK: I hear Barbie’s a global warming denier. [Daily Mail UK]
- A history of Sarah Palin complaining about “gotcha” questions. [NYmag.com]