It’s finally here: the Andre 3000 and Beyoncé cover of Amy Winehouse’s song “Back To Black” for the “Great Gatsby” soundtrack.
I’m going to say something controversial: I don’t like it. It’s creepy. Imma let you finish, Andre 3000, but Beyoncé should have just sang the whole song herself.
But judge for yourself! Listen after the jump… Keep reading »
Rihanna was spotted getting rather cozy with Wilmer Valderama at Geisha House in Hollywood, where the former “That ’70s Show” star hosts a weekly karaoke night. Wilmer doesn’t have the best track record on the Hollywood dating scene. He has dated Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Ashlee Simpson. And in March 2006 Wilmer went on “The Howard Stern Show” to kiss and tell about his widely publicized relationships. Classy! At this point, anyone is better for Rihanna than Chris Brown, but Wilmer Valderama, really? She can do so much better. Keep reading »
Some pop stars like to be seen and heard. They rock a mic and their look. So, in honor of the men who make “pretty boy” sound so good, here are The Frisky’s Top Five Metrosexual Musicians:
5. Andre 3000 What’s cooler then being cool? Being Andre 3000, a gentleman so stylish he makes plaid golf gear look hip.
4. Marc Anthony The always dapper Anthony probably has a walk-in closet of clothing only rivaled by his wife’s. Even as a new dad, he’s constantly clad in a suit and you know J. Lo only lets him off his leash for spa days.
3. Mick Jagger More preened then even his supermodel arm candies, Mick Jagger is the grandfather of metrosexual. The rock ‘n’ roller is still wearing skin-tight stuff with sequins well into his swinging 60’s.
2. Pharrell Williams From head to rims, Pharrell is covered in all the right trims. He matches more than beats, Pharrell wears baggy hip-hop clothes with color-coded sophistication. He also knows how to rock a fur.
1. Justin Timberlake Started out in a coordinated boy band, but now he’s all that with his own clothing line. In his signature skinny ties with vests, JT’s ensembles are as smooth as his moves.
Keep reading »