- Is anyone else concerned that Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty are possibly going to LIVE TOGETHER? [Dlisted]
- Natalie Portman kept her distance from her boyfriend, Benjamin Millepied, at a “Black Swan” press event. [Huffington Post]
- The director of “The Tourist” says that Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp had “incredible chemistry” on set. [MTV]
Tag Archives: amy winehouse
After three years of tumultuous on-again/off-again marriage, prison, and rehab, Amy Winehouse has finally broken free of her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. And she has moved on. Her new beau is film writer/director Reg Traviss. And because we’re super concerned for Amy’s well-being, we scrounged up all the information we could find on the bloke. And let us say this is a major upgrade. Keep reading »
Jonathan Rhys Meyers is on his way to rehab—again!—after getting kicked off a flight for getting wasted and picking a fight with crew members. There are just certain celebs who’ve ended up spending an impressive amount of time in rehab. Check out our graph of some of the worst-behaved stars to see how crazy Jonathan stacks up in terms of stints in treatment centers. Keep reading »
When I first heard the news that Amy Winehouse designed a collection with Fred Perry, I was expecting a bit of a hot mess. However, I have to admit, her designs aren’t half bad. Shocking, I know. In today’s world, where every celebrity thinks they have the talent to design, there are more “interesting” clothing lines manufactured rather than those which are actually fashion-forward, so Amy’s collection was not one that I expected would be focused and on trend. The singer created 17 looks with Fred Perry in a palette of all black and pink, ranging from twin sets to polo shirts to mini dresses–all of which are slightly more conservative than her typical outfits. I’m pleased to say this celeb fashion collab actually worked out. Shop Amy’s creations, which range in price from $32 to $150, beginning this October, and look forward to her designs for the next four seasons. [Elle UK] Keep reading »
- Blake Fielder-Civil is allegedly dating a teenage pre-op transsexual who is also an Amy Winehouse impersonator. [Starpulse]
- Rihanna‘s new beau, Matt Kemp, says the restraining order filed by a former lover has nothing to do with physical abuse. [Us Weekly]
- Angelina Jolie isn’t having an affair with her “Salt” dialect coach, says the dialect coach. [OK!]
Oh Amy Winehouse, you sure are a hot mess and an unending source of entertainment. Recently, the singer tried to get in touch with her inner child by going to a pantomime production of “Cinderella.” She started off right, sitting in the audience with a bunch of kids. But things deteriorated when she started shouting profanities at the cast. When the staff tried to remove her from the sea of upset kids, she allegedly kicked the front-of-house manager in the balls. She also bled all over Anthea Turner, who played the Fairy Godmother, while saying, “I love you, Anthea, sticky-back plastic, I love you.” Sticky-back plastic? There’s a pet name I bet you’ve never heard. [PopEater]
Amy sure is original. Even during a year when she finally went to rehab, she managed to amuse us tremendously. After the jump, some of her other, err, original moments. Keep reading »
As the decade nears its end, one thing that will be missed is the music. Remember those albums we left on repeat because they really were worth listening to? From the catchy dance tracks to the political rock records that defined the 2000s, we saw artists like Justin Timberlake and Amy Winehouse grow up and deliver pinnacle records we never saw coming. When it came to the Top 40 set, this was a great time to love music. Here are our picks for the Top 10 Pop albums of the ’00s. Read more … Keep reading »
- Amy Winehouse told some friends she’s interested in butt implants, and they told The Sun. Apparently, she’d like to regain her curves and achieve the perfect pin-up body. [Celebitchy] — Oh honey, just eat a sandwich.
- The Addams Family Musical is happening! Vanity Fair gives us a behind-the-scenes exclusive look at the fab cast including Bebe Neuwirth and Nathan Lane. [Vanity Fair] — Oh my goodness. So happy.
- John Travolta says that starring in a remake of “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” with Tom Cruise is a good idea. [Popeater] — It is not.