- A woman (sadly, not Jennifer Coolidge) held “American Pie” actor Eddie Kaye Thomas at knifepoint inside his Hollywood home yesterday. Thomas, who played Finch in the films, was eventually able to escape his house unharmed. But the woman, who had been an overnight guest, kept police at the house for over six hours until they finally dispatched tear gas. Now that’s a bad hookup. [CBS Local]
- Lena Dunham’s dog is on Prozac. Of course he is. [Daily Mail UK]
- Amanda Bynes’ erratic behavior is a “cry for help,” according to the the most obvious Radar Online gossip item ever. [RadarOnline]
- Here’s Fergie’s song for “The Great Gatsby” soundtrack called “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody.” I like! [ONTD]
- Following the Boston Marathon attack, ABC has rescheduled an episode of “Castle” set to air on Monday which involved a bombing. [Entertainment Weekly] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: american pie
“American Pie” is a late-’90s classic. But “American Pie 2″ and “American Wedding,” the concept’s second and third parts? Well, they were pretty abysmal. And don’t even remind me of the straight-to-DVD spin-offs “American Pie: The Naked Mile,” “American Pie: Band Camp,” and “American Pie: Beta House.” Universal Pictures isn’t deterred, though. They are looking to reboot the franchise 12 years later, with a fourth installment that will veer truer to the original. Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott, and Eugene Levy have already signed on the dotted line for the new movie and deals are in the works for Tara Reid, Chris Klein, Mena Suvari, and Jennifer Coolidge. Alyson Hannigan may or may not be involved.
This news comes a day after Seann William Scott announced that he was checking into a treatment center for “health and personal issues.” Actually, several of his original co-stars have had “personal issues,” haven’t they? Keep reading »
Oh boy, guys. There’s a new movie coming out in September about a topic that’s never been explored onscreen before: teen boys losing their virginity!
“The Virginity Hit” stars a lovable dork who’s just dying to lose his V-card and … wait … you say this topic has been explored before? How many times in the past?
Ohhhh. Hmm. Keep reading »