- Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa Instagrammed a photo of their baby son Bash wearing socks emblazoned with pot leaves. Klassy! [Madame Noire]
- Courtney Love’s beauty regimen and tips for Into The Gloss is a lot less batshit insane than I would have expected. [Into The Gloss]
- More details from Jenna Jameson’s battery arrest this weekend: it was allegedly at her own birthday party. [Huffington Post] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: amber rose
Okay. I’ll admit. I am a sap for romance movies, and of course, my favorite part is usually when the hero and heroine kiss for the first time. The kiss just seems so magical, and “anatomically” perfect. You know what I mean? Wouldn’t it be great if all our kisses in life could be that perfect?
Unfortunately, the sad truth is that they are not, and usually we ALL end up looking awkward at one time or another- celebrities included! Actually, I feel like it’s more awkward watching celebrities kiss, don’t you think? Since you guys loved our original 20 Awkward Celebrity Kisses post, we thought we’d round up 20 MORE derpy liplocks. Look through them and judge for yourself! Read more on College Candy…
It’s an interesting thing when celebs tweet pics of their naked preggo bumps. On the one hand, we don’t feel so bad rubbernecking. I mean, they obviously want us to look or they wouldn’t have put them out there in the Twittersphere. On the other hand, we didn’t really ask to get up close and personal with their fully-exposed, burgeoning bumps. So, yeah, a wee bit awkward.
Yesterday, Amber Rose shared a twitpic of her “lil wizbud.” While her naked wizbud
is isn’t awkward to look at, it was hard to forget some of the more, eh, crass pictures of her floating around the interwebs. Oh well, they say motherhood changes you. The days of Amber’s masturbation photos are behind her.
Click through for more celebs and their half-naked preggo twitpics.
How do I explain how awesome Amber Tamblyn is? I can’t even do it justice. You pretty much have to read this whole thing and listen to all the music. But I’ll try. So here goes:
Amber Tamblyn (from “Sister of the Traveling Pants” [Also, she was the original Emily Quartermaine on "General Hospital"! -- Editor]) and Tyrese (from lots of shirtless posters and movies) were both CCed on an email from a mutual friend. Amber’s email happens to be registered as Amber Rose, because her full name is Amber Rose Tamblyn. Understandably, this confused Tyrese. So he sent out an email to Amber Tamblyn thinking she was Amber Rose (from all the nasty breakup songs on Kanye West’s last solo album) trying — I think? — to flirt with her vis-a-vis being interested in her budding music career.
Hilarity ensued. Keep reading »
Looks like that rumor is true: Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend Amber Rose is blabbing to Star magazine that the rapper cheated on her with Kim Kardashian (who was dating Reggie Bush at the time). Good show all around, everyone!
“Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” Amber told the tabloid. “She’s a homewrecker!” The model said that Kim called, texted and sent racy photos to Kanye and got busted by Amber herself, who fired off an email to which Kim never responded. “She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person,’” Amber said. “I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded.” Keep reading »
- Did Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose swap partners after their 2010 breakups? Amber Rose said that around the time she and Kanye West broke up, Kim and Reggie Bush broke up, too. And since celebrities all know each other or something, they all crossed paths. Amber was open about her hookup with Reggie, saying “we were each other’s rebounds. It was brief and it was nice, he’s a great guy.” She was a bit more coy about Kim and Kanye, though squealing, “Come on, like, you know! Come on!” sounds like a non-affirmation affirmation to me. [NY Daily News]
- Speaking of Kim K, she and Kris Humphries are already fighting in the previews for “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.” It’s like a train wreck. I can’t look away! [Bossip]
- Justin Bieber is auctioning off his pet snake, a boa constrictor named Johnson, because that’s what a person does with his beloved pet. [MTV News]
Keep reading »
“Kanye called me an incredible person and I take that as an apology. And if it was an apology, I forgive him for being an asshole. I don’t hate him.
A lot of it is just negativity and I don’t like to bring that energy into my life. But I did look at it and he said that, he said um, ‘When I said that I didn’t like your dress, I was an asshole. When I said that I didn’t like your hair, I was an a**hole.’
And he was an a**hole. He was. I feel like he gets that now, and he’s remorseful about being an a**hole to me.”
— Model Amber Rose responds to her ex-boyfriend Kanye West thanking the city of Philadelphia (fifth item) for the “incredible” person — her — who inspired his song “Runaway.” Her response to Kanye’s public apology continued, after the jump. Keep reading »
Amber Rose got a new tattoo last week. On the side of her finger, she had the word “Cam” inked in cursive. What does that mean? Well, for the past year, she has been dating rapper Wiz Khalifa, whose real name is Cameron Thomaz. Apparently, Amber calls him “Cam” for short, while he calls her “Amb.” Amber’s new tattoo will match the one Wiz got tattooed on the side of his thumb earlier this year.
Now, I’m a little skeptical of getting someone’s name or initials tattooed on you. Keep reading »
- Amber Rose opened up to VIBE about her “committed relationship” and eventual breakup with Kanye West, adding that she doesn’t think they’ll get back together. Yeah, if someone wrote the song “Blame Game” about me, I wouldn’t get back together with them, either. Also, Amber Rose said she has been stripping since she was 15 years old! Damn. [Necole Bitchie]
- Chloe Sevigny has been cast as the 19th century murderess Lizzie Borden (you know, “Lizzie Borden had an axe/gave her mother 40 whacks”) in an HBO miniseries. [A.V. Club]
- Surprise, surprise: Lindsay Lohan refused to visit her douchebag father, Michael Lohan, on family day for “Celebrity Rehab.” [RadarOnline]
- Love! Aaron Staton, who plays Ken Cosgrove on “Mad Men,” opened up to AMC’s web site about what’s in store next season (not that he’s contractually allowed to reveal anything, really). [AMCtv.com]