If it seems like the in-crowd of Hollywood never changes, remember this: once upon a time, Angelina Jolie was playing second fiddle to the better-known Winona Ryder in “Girl, Interrupted,” and only a few years ago Amy Adams was an unknown with a three-episode arc on “The Office.” Sometimes it’s easy to predict the big stars of the new year. It seems obvious that Anna Kendrick’s popularity is poised to explode, with a handful of award nominations for her “Up in the Air” performance and two big movies in 2010. Who else is likely to climb the ladder this year? Read more … Keep reading »
Tag Archives: amanda seyfried
- Amanda Seyfried dishes that Megan Fox, her “Jennifer’s Body” co-star, is in fact a good kisser. [TMZ] — News sure to induce groans from girlfriends across the nation.
- Miley Cyrus abruptly shut down her Twitter reportedly because her rumored boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth, doesn’t think she should have one since he doesn’t. [PopEater — If she’s such an adult why can’t she make her own decisions?
“Boyfriend” everythings are available in stores right now. Madewell has bf T-shirts and ex-boyfriend jeans; DKNY has boyfriend cardigans; and Juicy Couture has boyfriend watches, to name a few. We’re pretty psyched companies are making oversized clothes for women, because we have trouble wearing actual man-friends’ button-downs (they weren’t made for boobs) and jeans (they’re huge!). Amanda Seyfriend gets the boyfriend blazer right by not wearing it with other bulky clothes, well, except for that huge handbag. Click through for seven oversized jackets that’ll make you look put-together in skinny jeans and a T-shirt, or business-appropriate when paired with a pencil skirt and a tank. Keep reading »
Starring Megan Fox, Amanda Seyfried and Amy Sedaris
Directed by Karyn Kusama (“Girlfight”)
Written by Diablo Cody
Please, please, please don’t read other movie reviews of “Jennifer’s Body.” I can tell you what the 50-year-old white men who write them are going to say:
Very original, guys! Good job. If you want the real scoop on “Jennifer’s Body,” read on … Keep reading »
In our exclusive, much-talked-about interview with screenwriter Diablo Cody, Cody discussed a buzz-generating scene in her latest flick, “Jennifer’s Body,” in which Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried make out. “They’re beautiful girls, the scene is hot — I’m not afraid to say that,” she asserted. So, is it really hot or not? Here’s the video evidence, so you can judge for yourself. “I know when I was a teenaged girl,” Cody says, “the friendships that I had with other girls were almost romantic, they were so intense.” Apparently, this is only the beginning of the scene, but it’s pretty steamy. [Egotastic] Keep reading »
- Amanda Seyfried is extremely unenthusiastic about her make-out session with Megan Fox in Diablo Cody‘s film “Jennifer’s Body.” [After Ellen] — If I had to kiss Toe Thumbs, I’d probably have to roll my eyes about the situation too.
- Rachel Zoe has plans to simplify her look for the second season of “The Rachel Zoe Project.” That means less makeup, hair, and everything else. [The Cut] — Hopefully, she doesn’t play to tone down her shopping craziness.
- “So You Think You Can Dance” choreographer Alex Da Silva has been charged with sexually assaulting four women. [PopEater]