So. When I saw the little thumbnail of this photo while browsing a gallery from Sundance, I thought to myself, Wow, Amanda Seyfried is getting all up on Gary Oldman. I wonder if he’s married. This led me into a very dark place, i.e. a 15-minute Google Images k-hole in which I learned that not only is Gary Oldman married, but he has an incredibly beautiful wife who is about 20 years younger than him. Then I forced everyone in the vicinity to tell me that they could indeed see the very strong resemblance between Gary Oldman’s incredibly beautiful wife and myself. Then I went back to this photo only to realize: IT WAS NEVER GARY OLDMAN. IT WAS PETER SARSGAARD THE WHOLE TIME. So Maggie Gyllenhaal, watch your back. Alright. I’m done for the day.
Tag Archives: amanda seyfried
Amanda Seyfried is pretty consistent in serving it up hot on the fashion front, though it’s also entirely possible that I am merely hypnotized into thinking everything she wears is great by virtue of her crazy-perfect face. This Alexander McQueen gown is all sorts of stunning, and Amanda’s fair-skinned pre-Raphaelite beauty is the ideal complement. She looks like she stepped right out of the 17th century, provided they had enough black eyeliner back then.
The writer in charge of Amanda Seyfriend’s mini-interview with Vanity Fair referred to Ms. Seyfried as “very pale and very interesting,” which, I don’t know, sounds like a kind of a weird backhanded compliment or something. Typically anything described by journalists as “interesting” isn’t at all. And plus, I guess I’m more taken with this huge dog she’s posing with than I am with Amanda. [Vanity Fair]
Earlier this week Amanda Seyfried was photographed at the airport in Paris without a stitch of makeup on, and besides some understandably frizzy hair and tired eyes, she looked freakin’ beautiful–especially considering the fact that she just stepped off a transatlantic flight. It’s so refreshing to see celebs out and about without their usual layers of makeup, isn’t it? Keep clicking through the gallery to see more stars looking lovely sans fards…
With her fair hair and icy complexion, there’s no doubt in my mind that Amanda Seyfried can pull off just about any makeup look. The “Les Misérables” actress killed it at Paris Fashion Week earlier in the month wearing the season’s perfectly on-trend plum lipstick, but she brightened things up for the Hollywood Film Awards Gala this week in a vivid poppy shade. I love this look ― it’s very old Hollywood with a punchy, youthful twist, and it’s a surefire way to keep spirits aloft in even the greyest, most dismal fall weather. Better still, it’s day-to-night versatile; it makes a serious statement for the 9-to-5 then transforms into pure glamour when the sun goes down, and you don’t even have to do anything. So what are you waiting for? Keep reading »
A lot of celebs say that they love their dogs, but Amanda Seyfried really loves her mutt Finn — as in, more paparazzi shots exist of Amanda with Finn than without him. Last year, she even told OK! that she didn’t have time for dating because she just wanted to spend time with her dog, which I think is totally respectable, no? To be honest, I one-hundred-percent understand why Finn is the only man in her life: he is so handsome. Look at that lustrous coat! [Photo: FameFlynet]
- Whoa, that’s some intense hair you’ve got there on the official “Lovelace” poster, Amanda Seyfried. Anyone else so excited for this movie about “Deep Throat” porn actress Linda Lovelace to come out? [Pop Culture Brain]
- Uh oh. Which cast member from “Glee” fainted on the red carpet for the TV Academy of Arts? (Don’t worry — she’s OK.) [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Levi Johnston and his pregnant girlfriend will be naming their new baby girl — wait for it — Breeze Beretta Johnston. You’re naming your baby after a gun? [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Uggie, the doggie from “The Artist,” is writing his own memoir. [The FW] Keep reading »
“I’m terrified of being promiscuous. I don’t like the feeling you get when it’s not something that you truly want to do, and I hate the emotional abuse you give yourself afterward. It’s just uncomfortable when you’re with somebody and you’re like, ‘I don’t really know if I’m even comfortable with this. Why did I? Eww!’ I think dating can come without sex. I think that’s a really fun way to do it. Right now I’m happy to not have someone’s naked body around me. Except for my dog’s.”
– Amanda Seyfried on her fear of promiscuity in the March issue of Glamour. I respect what she’s saying about not sleeping with someone too soon, but her statement felt a little “doth protesteth too much.” I don’t think all of us feel “terrified” or “emotionally abuse” ourselves after a casual hookup. And the bit about her dog’s naked body? A bit odd. Based on this and some previous statements Amanda has made about only eating spinach and seeds, I suspect it’s not so fun to be her. [Celebitchy]